What's new

Happy Independence Day (Pakistan).

They didn't declare. Sohail khan was out.

Finn to Sohail Khan, OUT, chipped off the toes... and grabbed at midwicket! Finn finishes it off, Sohail clipping to a diving Broad, who takes another good catch, meaning Pakistan walk off with 542 on the board and a lead of 214 - and that will be tea
Sohail Khan c Broad b Finn 2 (13b 0x4 0x6) SR: 15.38

Amir was left not out at 38 at the other end.

Well three down. We get root soon then its our game to lose. We have a pretty big lead and I would back us to chase anything under 200.

Really? Oh I missed last over and I thought the declared it. I hope they take the wicket of root now. He's one good player. That would be best if they out them all before letting them chase the target and then Pakistan play and give a new target. It's day 4. Right?

Pathetic, you don't even have the minimum courtesy to say "thank you" when someone wish you. Anyways "Happy Independence Day". :-)

P.S: If you can't say thanks, please do not insult someone who wish you. :-)

Ignore. I think that sarcastic post. Anyhow THANK YOU.

Have to make a couple of Apps that are due next Sunday so no time for celebrations for me :(

Pathetic, you don't even have the minimum courtesy to say "thank you" when someone wish you. Anyways "Happy Independence Day". :-)

P.S: If you can't say thanks, please do not insult someone who wish you. :-)

If you look closely you will realize that he was joking :happy:

14-August-Independence-Day-of-Pakistan.jpg

facebook-covers-flag-fb-pakistan-independence-day-14-august.jpg

Really? Oh I missed last over and I thought the declared it. I hope they take the wicket of root now. He's one good player. That would be best if they out them all before letting them chase the target and then Pakistan play and give a new target. It's day 4. Right?

Well yes roots wicket is beyond vital bcz he has been good.

Its day 3.

We won't give them any target. They will give it to us.

Toss won by England and they bat first.

Inning one England make 328.

Innings 2 Pakistan come to bat and have to remove this lead. They score 542 and thus taking a lead of 214.

Now if we get england all out for under 214 then we win by an innings however any run england score above 214 will be our target. For example of they score 300 then we will have a target of 86 ...

This is day 3 so tomorrow will be day four and day five.. Batting on day five is hardest due to pitch cracking up and score board pressure.

celebrate 4TH OF JULY considering it as 14 AUG :usflag::pakistan:

Haha. Celebrate both but Pakistan day and walk takes place here in August, not necessarily on 14th but it does.

We won't give them any target. They will give it to us.

I meant if we take all the wickets before they chase the current target Pakistan gave. And then Pakistan play to add the score to make it a large target. :)

Haha. Celebrate both but Pakistan day and walk takes place here in August, not necessarily on 14th but it does.

I meant if we take all the wickets before they chase the current target Pakistan gave. And then Pakistan play to add the score to make it a large target. :)

No. We win by an innings. For example if england get out for 200 then the score board will be

Pakistan win by an innings and 14 runs..

Its the most prestigious and dominant form of test win. You only bat once and your opposition despite batting twice isn't able to beat that score...

If we get them out under 214 then we won't bat again and the test will be our dominant victory of an innings.

What you are saying would happen if we would have batted first in innings one but here england batted first and we batted second and we won't have to bat again if England fail to beat the lead. :)

No. We win by an innings. For example if england get out for 200 then the score board will be

Pakistan win by an innings and 14 runs..

Its the most prestigious and dominant form of test win. You only bat once and your opposition despite batting twice isn't able to beat that score...

If we get them out under 214 then we won't bat again and the test will be our dominant victory of an innings.

What you are saying would happen if we would have batted first in innings one but here england batted first and we batted second and we won't have to bat again if England fail to beat the lead. :)

4 down. Root out. I'm so happy. :D

LOL

Back
Top Bottom