What's new

Happy Independence Day (Pakistan).

Lahore, sheikhupura and Faisalabad ( I visited yesterday) is all green
Flags everywhere and lots of people moving with these new umbrella hats that has Pakistan flag on it. Amazing. This 14 august is really being celebrated with fervor. Read on dawn news that the number of stalls has increased and 50bn rupees have been earned from these patriotic symbols.

The atmosphere is great and on every bike,car, wagon and bus there is a flag upfront..

14 August.

Actually it is pretty common for Lahore but since many people always talk about Pukhtuns and KpK and nationalism so I was just telling you we are Pakistanis and even the areas where most Afghan (bloodline not nationality) Pakistanis are residing the area is all filled with happiness on occasion of 14th.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@Hell hound

You know what will really complete tomorrow. We beat England in the ongoing test match tomorrow!!!!

2nd wicket falls.

That will really make the day.

Same to you,
Plus that Baba G is better biker than I am.
Impressed ...........:p:

That baba actually believes in "Dil to bacha hai Jii". Lol :p

You know what will really complete tomorrow. We beat England in the ongoing test match tomorrow!!!!

2nd wicket falls.

I am watching match right now and that's exactly what I was saying I wish we win this on Independence Day. But i don't understand why they declare the score when Amir was playing very fine being a bowler. Chances are dim though.

2nd wicket falls.

so you want revenge from the father:p: on Independence day

That baba actually believes in "Dil to bacha hai Jii". Lol :p

I am watching match right now and that's exactly what I was saying I wish we win this on Independence Day. But i don't understand why they declare the score when Amir was playing very fine being a bowler. Chances are dim though.

They didn't declare. Sohail khan was out.

Finn to Sohail Khan, OUT, chipped off the toes... and grabbed at midwicket! Finn finishes it off, Sohail clipping to a diving Broad, who takes another good catch, meaning Pakistan walk off with 542 on the board and a lead of 214 - and that will be tea
Sohail Khan c Broad b Finn 2 (13b 0x4 0x6) SR: 15.38

Amir was left not out at 38 at the other end.

Well three down. We get root soon then its our game to lose. We have a pretty big lead and I would back us to chase anything under 200.

Pathetic, you don't even have the minimum courtesy to say "thank you" when someone wish you. Anyways "Happy Independence Day". :-)

P.S: If you can't say thanks, please do not insult someone who wish you. :-)
ignore the hate. you are welcome.
happy independence in advance to you guys too:cheers::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom