What's new

Happy Holi To Each and Every Member Of PDF!!!

go to hell :angry:

i am angry now :angry:

what the hell mate , good you took back or i was about to post a complaint against you and syedji in the thread for -ve ratings.

now tell me do you call your friend as shri pomogranate ji either aiye , i mean whats wrong with you guys , i am an adult and this is how adults behave and talk .

You need not tell me pomogrnante had no prob with it , i know he doesn't have a prob with that , we always pull each other with this sort of stuff. I do this even with @Color_Less_Sky who is my other friend from pak side . Check out members here , check out their post quality , their language , there are some members here who only post troll threads and use filthy language in every post of theirs . Why are you after me , why all this bias ?

this forum is slowly becoming some high school.

i just got 3 -ve ratings in a record span of 5 minutes , is that a PDF record ? and one TT wanted me banned here.

Awwww shut up quit whining like a *****, man up. Who cares about the ratings you idiot (why the hell you try to be so decent?), the way I have seen it, its all BS both Indian and Pakistani. No respect for to be just and serve equal treatment. Pathetic.

Exactly my point. Again I repeat. Muslims can play the color game as it is not religious.

There are other rituals like performing fire worship a day before, prepare festival specific sweets, etc are religious. That can be excluded. Tough u can prepare sweets without any ritualistic aspect but as a mere sweet.

Afterall its all in ur brain how u perceive it.
yes i agree with you i think there is no harm in the color part at all ..... it is not against any religion .......:D

You will eventually get banned, not because of the negative ratings but because of the abusive and profane language that you use in your posts. Good luck.

first of all i am not some robot , i am a human. If someone from the opposite side abuses me or provokes me into doing something you should understand and forgive. And you should also appreciate the restrain i have shown when provoked on something in the past. If you can't do that then sorry you are not doing Justice to your job.

Next time if there is any bias from you side i will be taking this matter to the authorities.

Awwww shut up quit whining like a *****, man up. Who cares about the ratings you idiot (why the hell you try to be so decent?), the way I have seen it, its all BS both Indian and Pakistani. No respect for to be just and serve equal treatment. Pathetic.

you know i plan to become a TT and screw you , pomogranate ;)

thab tak toh innocent bana hi padega na , warna sabko shak ho jayega. :bunny:

Though I don't celebrate this festival but I am happy to see you all happy.

Happy Holli (I hope I have spelled correctly) to all who celebrate this festival and

Happy holli specially to you @Blue_Eyes and your family have a nice one and enjoy your vacations.:)
when feelings are good then spelling doesn't matter :P

you know i plan to become a TT and screw you , pomogranate ;)

thab tak toh innocent bana hi padega na , warna sabko shak ho jayega. :bunny:

And I told you how would I treat you, if you ever become a TT. Remember :butcher:

That is exactly what you suppose to do. Any problem or misgiving, please use the report button. Next go to post review board :Post Ratings Review Board.

i was about to post a complaint there when you and gufi ji took back the rating , so dint wanted to continue this matter anymore and i am not the kind of person who likes complaining especially not if there is even small mistake from my side.

i was about to post a complaint there when you and gufi ji took back the rating , so dint wanted to continue this matter anymore and i am not the kind of person who likes complaining especially not if there is even small mistake from my side.
Yes, you have said this before. Thank you very much for not doing that. We feared our titles are going to be taken back. @Gufi

Did negative rating so much matter to u?

thank you, ji, thank you... get colored, be safe... thank you for writing colored text.

for our blue eyed lady...

blue-eyes-1.jpg
WOAH thats too damn scary

Come on yaar. I attend Chrismas and Chinese new year parties. There is nothing wrong with sharing happiness; My father used to tell me that it is very easy to share someone's sorrow, almost everybody would do that, but very difficult to share the happiness. In my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong celebrating it, but within the norms of decency.
did you watch the Bayan ul Quran episode?

BTW HAPPY HOLI TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom