What's new

Happy Holi To Each and Every Member Of PDF!!!

WOAH thats too damn scary

it is a fremen lady from the dune sci-fi books by frank herbert... the fremen are a desert people on the planet arrakis ( also called "dune" ) and have "blue within blue" eyes that come from intake of "spice" mineral that is found under the deserts of that planet... the fremen call themselves "zen-sunni". :D

RLgTO5t.jpg

the dune series is the best science fiction work and one of the jewels of human writing... you should read them... the above picture is from the tv series based on the books.

it is a fremen lady from the dune sci-fi books by frank herbert... the fremen are a desert people on the planet arrakis ( also called "dune" ) and have "blue within blue" eyes that come from intake of "spice" mineral that is found under the deserts of that planet... the fremen call themselves "zen-sunni". :D

RLgTO5t.jpg

the dune series is the best science fiction work and one of the jewels of human writing... you should read them... the above picture is from the tv series based on the books.
still scary

no celebrations for me this time as my granny passed away a few days ago but

happy holi, everyone ! :)

have a good 1, get smashed but don't drink and drive :astagh:

no celebrations for me this time as my granny passed away a few days ago but

happy holi, everyone ! :)

have a good 1, get smashed but don't drink and drive :astagh:
Bhang to maarenge if not drinking and driving. :D

but still scary they look

true... i think frank herbert knew of the shock value of having "blue within blue" eyes when he set about creating a desert planet people who play a crucial role in the story... such eyes are not the aspect of present humans and when we see them we think "oh, how do these people think and are they dangerous, and they are certainly mysterious". :)

Attending or becoming a part on any such religious festival is not allowed.Nothing wrong in congratulating them.

congratulating is also haram.....although indonesian is moderate muslim ......but i notice may indonesian feel hesitation to congratulate .....i think regarding this still lots of confusion exist weather it is haram or not

not available in Europe ? :woot: where in Europe are you ?

ah yes, Kerela gold :partay:
Germany.

miss my IIMK days. :(

congratulating is also haram.....although indonesian is moderate muslim ......but i notice may indonesian feel hesitation to congratulate .....i think regarding this still lots of confusion exist weather it is haram or not
Not trolling but many aspects of Islam are still confusing to its people. The biggest reason is, need of a medium to understand quran. And these medium are those opportunist Mullas and Maulvis who twist arabic lines in Quran as per their own style without any scrutiny. Victims are the poor listeners.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom