What's new

Happy Holi To Each and Every Member Of PDF!!!

Once again I invite all muslims to start celebrating Holi-the festival of joy and happiness. U dont need to see if somethings is hindu or muslim to celebrate voctory of good over elil and be happy n joyous. Also frankly, there is nothing religious about it just like Yoga. Dont listen to mullas who nowadays have lost their brains in almost all factions of day to day life. Muslims in India celebrate in large scale. Its great fun. Do try.

3.30.2014-holi-68.gif

tere pe ghussa karna is a full time job. :coffee:

aur tu kya har bat pe border ka invitation dene lagta hai (definitely daal mey kuch kala hai) , saat mey pichkari layega ya AK-47 , batate bullet proof jacket pehen ke aonga holi khelne.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Abay yar hum Holi main goli nhi chalate hai ...........Yeh bata ke Holi ka din kesa guzra tumhara aj ka .........Enjoy kya ke nhi ... or kya kya khayaaaa ...:bunny::bunny:

Last edited:
Once again I invite all muslims to start celebrating Holi-the festival of joy and happiness. U dont need to see if somethings is hindu or muslim to celebrate voctory of good over elil and be happy n joyous. Also frankly, there is nothing religious about it just like Yoga. Dont listen to mullas who nowadays have lost their brains in almost all factions of day to day life. Muslims in India celebrate in large scale. Its great fun. Do try.
Your intentions are on a bright side,but Muslims can't attend any religious festival of any other religion.It's not a cultural festival,is it?

Your intentions are on a bright side,but Muslims can't attend any religious festival of any other religion.It's not a cultural festival,is it?
Come on yaar. I attend Chrismas and Chinese new year parties. There is nothing wrong with sharing happiness; My father used to tell me that it is very easy to share someone's sorrow, almost everybody would do that, but very difficult to share the happiness. In my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong celebrating it, but within the norms of decency.

Come on yaar. I attend Chrismas and Chinese new year parties. There is nothing wrong with sharing happiness; My father used to tell me that it is very easy to share someone's sorrow, almost everybody would do that, but very difficult to share the happiness. In my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong celebrating it, but within the norms of decency.
Attending or becoming a part on any such religious festival is not allowed.Nothing wrong in congratulating them.

Have taken back the rating seeing as @Pomegranate has no real issue with what you said. But jokes and threats and buddy talk is for threads like whatever not here... let this thread remain happy and not turn into some weird thread for fights
Yes @Zebra is my friend and we joke with each other every known and than sir ... i respect him

Do read my post again. I clearly said, it has nothing to do with religion just like Yoga. Its more of a style of celebration. Even christians are doing it in western countries as u can see in the vidoe. Point is its completely cultural and even Indian muslims have started to celebrate it (only the colour play and not the rituals associated with it coz that is religious).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Abay yar hum Holi main gli nhi chalate hai ...........Yeh bata ke Holi ka din kesa guzra tumhara aj ka .........Enjoy kya ke nhi ... or kya kya khayaaaa ...:bunny::bunny:

go to hell :angry:

i am angry now :angry:

Have taken back the rating seeing as @Pomegranate has no real issue with what you said. But jokes and threats and buddy talk is for threads like whatever not here... let this thread remain happy and not turn into some weird thread for fights

what the hell mate , good you took back or i was about to post a complaint against you and syedji in the thread for -ve ratings.

now tell me do you call your friend as shri pomogranate ji either aiye , i mean whats wrong with you guys , i am an adult and this is how adults behave and talk .

You need not tell me pomogrnante had no prob with it , i know he doesn't have a prob with that , we always pull each other with this sort of stuff. I do this even with @Color_Less_Sky who is my other friend from pak side . Check out members here , check out their post quality , their language , there are some members here who only post troll threads and use filthy language in every post of theirs . Why are you after me , why all this bias ?

this forum is slowly becoming some high school.

i just got 3 -ve ratings in a record span of 5 minutes , is that a PDF record ? and one TT wanted me banned here.

Exactly my point. Again I repeat. Muslims can play the color game as it is not religious.

There are other rituals like performing fire worship a day before, prepare festival specific sweets, etc are religious. That can be excluded. Tough u can prepare sweets without any ritualistic aspect but as a mere sweet.

Afterall its all in ur brain how u perceive it.

Happy holi to all Hindu members(don't want to sound bad) @levina , @Blue_Eyes , @Echo_419 , @SrNair , @OrionHunter @SpArK guys have a good one.
Not accepted.

ok so I am starting my holidays by wishing you all happy holi!!!
197515.jpg

@Robinhood Pandey @Mike_Brando @Dem!god @DRAY @WAJsal @jamahir @Lord Zen @Zebra @Color_Less_Sky @xTra @Tshering22 @ranjeet @Sreekumar @45'22' @bhangi bava @Gufi @Abingdonboy @wolfschanzze @Krate M @MokshaVimukthi @iitachi @WebMaster @TejasMk3
@TimeTraveller @SvenSvensonov and ALL(I am very sorry If I missed your name, I am the one who forgets name very soon :P )
No prob bro,, happy holi bro.

go to hell :angry:

i am angry now :angry:

what the hell mate , good you took back or i was about to post a complaint against you and syedji in the thread for -ve ratings.

now tell me do you call your friend as shri pomogranate ji either aiye , i mean whats wrong with you guys , i am an adult and this is how adults behave and talk .

You need not tell me pomogrnante had no prob with it , i know he doesn't have a prob with that , we always pull each other with this sort of stuff. I do this even with @Color_Less_Sky who is my other friend from pak side . Check out members here , check out their post quality , their language , there are some members here who only post troll threads and use filthy language in every post of theirs . Why are you after me , why all this bias ?

this forum is slowly becoming some high school.

i just got 3 -ve ratings in a record span of 5 minutes , is that a PDF record ? and one TT wanted me banned here.
You will eventually get banned, not because of the negative ratings but because of the abusive and profane language that you use in your posts. Good luck.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom