What's new

Happy Holi To Each and Every Member Of PDF!!!

Attending or becoming a part on any such religious festival is not allowed.Nothing wrong in congratulating them.

actually the culture of a land is born from its religion.So yeah it have a religious side but It doesn't mean you can not celebrate it.No God will punish you for being happy and sharing happiness think about it.I have Muslim friends and I love to enjoy eid with them in their home but that doesn't make me sinner. I am still pretty much close to God or I will say every inch I go closer to humanity I go closer to God.

actually the culture of a land is born from its religion.So yeah it have a religious side but It doesn't mean you can not celebrate it.No God will punish you for being happy and sharing happiness think about it.I have Muslim friends and I love to enjoy eid with them in their home but that doesn't make me sinner. I am still pretty much close to God or I will say every inch I go closer to humanity I go closer to God.
I have made it very clear,becoming a part of any religious activity within the festival is not allowed in our religion,it's like becoming a part of that religion.

I have made it very clear,becoming a part of any religious activity within the festival is not allowed in our religion,it's like becoming a part of that religion.

why does it not allowed ? I think this is BS thinking.don't be offended now okay as getting offended by Non Muslim is not allowed

why does it not allowed ? I think this is BS thinking.don't be offended now okay as getting offended by Non Muslim is not allowed
Becoming a part of another religious festival is no different than following that particular religion ,you get my point,then again there is no harm in congratulating you .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom