What's new

#AdarshLiberal

#YoAdarshLiberalSoCopyCat
Oh common Bhakts easily outdo liberals....

upload_2015-3-17_2-26-15.jpeg
images

Calm down ! I just made a point. Your dislike of our PM is irrational and based on religious dogma. That's all.
No, not irrational.... I have my reasons which are quite rational and I hope you wouldn't really want me to dig deep into explaining them...

Eventually we will finish off these Macaulay putras/Adarsh Liberals,They (Dream it's too far for us, with USA and West on their backs).It's only a matter of time they will be outnumbered.if these LIBTARDS got some new things ,say it here!
BUT, when the flood comes it will sweep you off your feet!

Oh common Bhakts easily outdo liberals....

View attachment 203411
images

No, not irrational.... I have my reasons which are quite rational and I hope you wouldn't really want me to dig deep into explaining them...
abbe kuch naya bol!
Hanuman Akhara and RSS camps are rife.
Come see us on Sri Rama Navami ,Hanuman Jayanthi! PROCESSIONS,
Dikhaao apni dum,Nahin toh chup raho!
Tujhe kuch bhi telugu pata hai kya? bol be! Because you posted RSS! We know who you are and what your RAZAKARS did to us Hindus during INDEPENDENCE!

Adarsh Liberals were never the Inventors!
Aaarsh Liberals, who Practice none in their lives, but only preach!...GOOO
So it was left to us to us.My Dakshina and Uttara Diksha was when world was flat!Before that Universe never existed!

Eventually we will finish off these Macaulay putras/Adarsh Liberals,They (Dream it's too far for us, with USA and West on their backs).It's only a matter of time they will be outnumbered.if these LIBTARDS got some new things ,say it here!
BUT, when the flood comes it will sweep you off your feet!
OK Best of luck....

abbe kuch naya bol!
Hanuman Akhara and RSS camps are rife.
Come see us on Sri Rama Navami ,Hanuman Jayanthi! PROCESSIONS,
Dikhaao apni dum,Nahin toh chup raho!
Tujhe kuch bhi telugu pata hai kya? bol be! Because you posted RSS! We know who you are and what your RAZAKARS did to us Hindus during INDEPENDENCE!
Pehli baat, mai tere ghar ka naukar nahi toh tameez se baatkar. And second I am least interested in holding a conversation with you as I understand the futility of doing so. You can hold any number of processions as if I care.... And we also know what Hindutva goons did during police action where tens of thousands of innocent muslims were killed so please spare me your Razakar rants..... Some links that might be helpful for you

Of a massacre untold
BBC News - Hyderabad 1948: India's hidden massacre
From the Sundarlal Report

And please don't quote me again as I am least bothered about your thoughts...

Last edited:
OK Best of luck....

Pehli baat, mai tere ghar ka naukar nahi toh tameez se baatkar. And second I am least interested in holding a conversation with you as I understand the futility of doing so. You can hold any number of processions as if I care.... And we also know what Hindutva goons did during police action where tens of thousands of innocent muslims were killed so please spare me your Razakar rants..... Some links that might be helpful for you

Of a massacre untold
BBC News - Hyderabad 1948: India's hidden massacre
From the Sundarlal Report

And please don't quote me again as I am least bothered about your thoughts...
Kyon Mirchi Lagi?:rofl:
LoL, a Razakar.Talking about Morals and ethics.I might as well shoot myself dead:suicide::suicide2:
What happened in Police action was Karma, you got back what you did to us.

Good for us, one less troll to deal with....

Even the terrorists killing the innocents out there say the same anyways I shouldn't wonder if I hear that from you...
1)Hahaha,Yeah Razakar Not one less but one more to deal with. ;)

2)So you equate Hindus of Telangana with Terrorists now?So all Hindus of Telangana are terrorists? eh? Razakar?

Sorry for the low quality pic. The #AdarshLiberal is skyrocketing in social media. This is funny, but I found real too.

I have many JNU friends, and yes this pic described them well. :rofl:

There are many here too, which I cant name for obvious reasons. But still where are we heading?

BTW, if you seen Justice Katju fb page, then you know where I am pointing.
One thing the pic that missed the point is Declare Mahatama Gandhi as Foreign Agent.

B_unnopUwAAF_WV.jpg:large

B_-c8IEUIAE5Hsb.jpg:large

402394_891625347569097_1624301644368633005_n.jpg

@levina @45'22' @janon @scorpionx @Guynextdoor2 @SpArK @Rain Man @Skull and Bones @Bornubus @wolfschanzze @Mike_Brando @Srinivas @TimeTraveller @@halupridol @HariPrasad @gslv @Blue_Eyes @doppelganger @Bang Galore @Koovie @Ind4Ever @IND151 @SarthakGanguly @anant_s @jbgt90 @Dash @Ryuzaki @AUSTERLITZ @bloo @SRP @Roybot @Robinhood Pandey @AMCA @GR!FF!N @CONNAN @Tshering22 @Lord Zen @Screambowl @pursuit of happiness @Chanakya's_Chant @Manindra @he-man @SrNair @IndoCarib @third eye @Zebra @itachiii @KayAay @NKVD @GURU DUTT @Omega007 @kurup @JanjaWeed @nair @OrionHunter @jarves
Brilliant :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Perfect .

We need to awaken our people !!:cheers:

AdarshLiberal want only muslims benefits scheme . Yo liberal so secular

Back
Top Bottom