What's new

Hangor Class Submarine Project | Updates & Discussions

And how do you know, you will predict the future, you can't predict next few seconds that you're live or die within next few seconds and you're talking about 2025 @Nasr :crazy::crazy::crazy:

It's called "geo-political analysis" where those who have studied political science, analyse all aspects of geo-politics, economics and military preparedness of countries.

It's called "geo-political analysis" where those who have studied political science, analyse all aspects of geo-politics, economics and military preparedness of countries.
and don't tell me you're geopolitical analysis team, an its just a educated guess/Predictions, war will be before 2025 or after 2025 who knows @Nasr

and don't tell me you're geopolitical analysis team, an its just a educated guess/Predictions, war will be before 2025 or after 2025 who knows @Nasr

You're saying war will happen based on the immediate circumstances, with threats in Pakistan's immediate neighborhood. Whereas I am basing my analysis based on most, not all, variables which are both immediate and near future. India will not start a war now or before 2025, because it's economy is currently on the verge of capitulating. They have no "fall back" contingency. Even with Western support and it's israeli friends, even India isn't stupid enough to start a war with Pakistan, based on the current and near future geo-political, economic and military terms.

Do a little bit more research, and I am sure you will draw to similar conclusions as I have.

You're saying war will happen based on the immediate circumstances, with threats in Pakistan's immediate neighborhood. Whereas I am basing my analysis based on most, not all, variables which are both immediate and near future. India will not start a war now or before 2025, because it's economy is currently on the verge of capitulating. They have no "fall back" contingency. Even with Western support and it's israeli friends, even India isn't stupid enough to start a war with Pakistan, based on the current and near future geo-political, economic and military terms.

Do a little bit more research, and I am sure you will draw to similar conclusions as I have.
I tend to agree and had maintained the same stance as you. However there is so much aggression on both sides that any misadventure can easily escalate. Wars have a momentum of their own and this one will be the worst one ever. This is where our worries lie.
Hopefully sanity prevails.
A

Last edited:
So agosta subs have 4x 533 mm or 21 inches tubes and can carry about 18-20 missiles and torpedoes at a time that’s 20/4 = 5 reloads

Chinese 039/041 has 6 tubes so it should carry 6x5 ~ 30 ?

So agosta subs have 4x 533 mm or 21 inches tubes and can carry about 18-20 missiles and torpedoes at a time that’s 20/4 = 5 reloads

Chinese 039/041 has 6 tubes so it should carry 6x5 ~ 30 ?
then why i found more then 20 AGOSTA-90 B sir

I know I have said this plenty of times, but China - Pakistan seriously need to bring the delivery time of these Subs quicker than 2023. The way things are going, 2023 is too late.

I know I have said this plenty of times, but China - Pakistan seriously need to bring the delivery time of these Subs quicker than 2023. The way things are going, 2023 is too late.
U think Pak and Ind are going to conflict again?

Yes I think Feb 27 was just one episode. Unfortunately there are powers who desperately want a war between Pakistan and India for some serious Geo-strategic gains. If these two countries fall into the trap, Both countries will suffer immensely but ironically it would be India that would suffer more.

Yes I think Feb 27 was just one episode. Unfortunately there are powers who desperately want a war between Pakistan and India for some serious Geo-strategic gains. If these two countries fall into the trap, Both countries will suffer immensely but ironically it would be India that would suffer more.

It's not just delivery but PN will need time to train up crews (at least two sets of crew per sub) and develop tactics and use of weaponry.

Maybe a year or two after delivery that these subs become effective. What is also a concern is that much of the Agosta 90B fleet is out of service at any one given time due to upgrades in Turkey

It's not just delivery but PN will need time to train up crews (at least two sets of crew per sub) and develop tactics and use of weaponry.

Maybe a year or two after delivery that these subs become effective. What is also a concern is that much of the Agosta 90B fleet is out of service at any one given time due to upgrades in Turkey

Yes indeed. All this means PN would be looking at 2025 to 2027. Unless, of course PN is already doing crew training with prior arrangements with the Chinese which seem highly unlikely although not improbable.

If indeed Hangor is a S-20 variant then PN should try to acquire at least one Type-039A, from which the S-20 is derived, on lease from China for training and planning purposes. Otherwise, it could be a long process and the gap left by unavailability of much of the submarine fleet for the PN might keep on increasing, especially with IN's acquisition of Scorpene going on. Not to forget, the new submarines are going to be the backbone of Pakistan's nuclear second strike capability. We need to simulate and mock-exercise this role in the short-run, identify the gaps and short-comings, and promptly have them corrected while the boats are still under construction.

Adjustments.JPG

Back
Top Bottom