What's new

Hangor Class Submarine Project | Updates & Discussions

Hope we can get a good BM with the submarine, would be fantastic. Presently our missile tech is not even near competitive with the world powers.

https://thaimilitaryandasianregion....yuan-type-039a-type-041-submarine-yuan-class/

IMG_3926.JPG

IMG_3925.JPG

As it stands (in the public domain), all 8 are AIP/SSPs. However, seeing what the PN apparently pulled with the MILGEM (Jinnah-class) by configuring them with VLS (with zero indication of it), who knows...

what is the expected loadout(no of weapons) of the new sub?

I am expecting 20 as it is 2800t submerged sub.

Sir what is your guess?
also any vls?
To be honest, it's hard to tell. The PN is great at keeping its cards close to its chest, and it has gotten into the great habit of underpromising and overdelivering. It turned a policing OPV from Damen into an AShM-capable corvette; it turned an ASW corvette from STM into a multi-mission frigate with AAW via VLS; it said it wants a new-gen LRMPA to supplant the P-3Cs; and so on. So based on that trend, it's possible the Hangor SSP could be impressive, but we'll have to wait and see in the end.

A submarines range, operating depth, number and type of offensive weapons it carries and how long it can stay submerged are classified information. all you hear, read are estimates and rumors.

what is the expected loadout(no of weapons) of the new sub?

I am expecting 20 as it is 2800t submerged sub.

I wonder when the 1st Submarine would be handed over to PN?

Isn't it too late ? the action might start much before that. is there anyway that we can get a few units earlier

Yep, that's why I asked the question. What would be the use of Submarines when these can't be used on time during the conflict. Signs are looking bad, and there is a chance of conflict in 2019 or 2020.

Yep, that's why I asked the question. What would be the use of Submarines when these can't be used on time during the conflict. Signs are looking bad, and there is a chance of conflict in 2019 or 2020.

There is no chance for a conflict between Pakistan and India before 2025.

There is no chance for a conflict between Pakistan and India before 2025.
And how do you know, you will predict the future, you can't predict next few seconds that you're live or die within next few seconds and you're talking about 2025 @Nasr :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom