What's new

Hamid Mir is my favorite anchor: Imran Khan

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad- Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan today said that he was not against common journalists of Geo channel but vowed to continue his struggle against its owner Mir Shakil.
Speaking to media persons after visiting Hamid Mir, Khan said that Hamid Mir and other hundreds journalists working with Geo News had given great sacrifices for freedom of media and for the democracy in the country. PTI chief said Hamid Mir is his most favorite anchor and he wishes him fast recovery. He further said, Hamid Mir has played great role for awareness of democracy in Pakistan and demanded that culprits of attack on Mir should be brought to justice.
Imran Khan, however, lashed out at Geo News owner saying that Mir Shakil is working on foreign agenda and vowed to continue his struggle against those who work for money and their personal interest. Khan said the entire nation had lost trust in the present Election Commission of Pakistan and demanded its reconstitution as an ‘independent and strong’ ECP.
Hamid Mir is my favorite anchor: Imran Khan

Imran went to see Hamid Mir... where he prayed for his recovery...
1508521_639067259480017_7007612047753647392_n.jpg

Last edited:
in his capacity he has much more better things to do than share the same room as that poor traitor of a "journalist" who would sell his country's honour for loose change

hamid mir and geo and everyone employed by geo are pieces of shyt in my book

Mr Khan is wasting his time on a nobody

in his capacity he has much more better things to do than share the same room as that poor traitor of a "journalist" who would sell his country's honour for loose change

I totally agree...

I don't like anyone that works for GEO!!!!

none should, even Hamid Mir should quit. I believe that Geo even played Hamid mir's incident to their foreign agenda, maligning our national institutions..

good, keep on convincing others to boycott Geo..

ive become quite militant about it...I tell people everytime if it is on their tv. I hope their satellites crash and break into scrap metal; may their buildings burn

Im doing the same, I told restaurant manager to change the channel, he said sorry sir, it wont happen again, I reckon he realized his mistake of tuning into Geo...

we should continue to boycott, even if Imran/ISI settles the issue with geo, we should as civil society continue to boycott geo.

Im doing the same, I told restaurant manager to change the channel, he said sorry sir, it wont happen again, I reckon he realized his mistake of tuning into Geo...

we should continue to boycott, even if Imran/ISI settles the issue with geo, we should as civil society continue to boycott geo.

I was buying samosas and it was on a small tv; i told him turn it off - he said sorry.....i said dont say sorry to me, just switch it.

i wish PEMRA and Pak Govt would grow a pair of testacles and BAN completely this bastard channel. Few things get me very angry except tabloid media spreading LIES to its FOREIGN audience

I'm sorry not audience... i meant SPONSORS

I was buying samosas and it was on a small tv; i told him turn it off - he said sorry.....i said dont say sorry to me, just switch it.

i wish PEMRA and Pak Govt would grow a pair of testacles and BAN completely this bastard channel. Few things get me very angry except tabloid media spreading LIES to its FOREIGN audience

I'm sorry not audience... i meant SPONSORS

Personally I am not in favor of BAN, bczz that way they would play victim card, boycott and their would dry out of business or get hurt..

there were petitions online; there were recommendations made

since ISI is such a "rogue" agency according to those bastards, why not make it a true prophecy? Who cares what the world says - they'll have their opinions and agenda regardless.

I say it openly -- the spooks SHOULD put pressure on the govt. and flex some muscles. Damned if they do or dont regardless

Personally I am not in favor of BAN, bczz that way they would play victim card, boycott and their would dry out of business or get hurt..

the victim of their propaganda is PAKISTANI NATION

who cares if they play victim card? What's gonna happen? UN secretary the toothless old man will issue protest? American state department spokesperson will yap a few lines about "valuing partnership followed by 'do more to protect journos"

i say to them all kiss our azz.....say the same to poor old hamid mir the poor oppressed journalist who does what those indians do....cry the ISI wolf

PEMRA is on pmln's govt side, the members that disagreed already quit the committee, the law ministry is said to have given Geo a green card... lets see..

law ministry? you mean the....the...

"judiciary"

:o:

Back
Top Bottom