What's new

PMLN, Mir Shakil co-conspirators: Imran Khan

1102217090-1.jpg

1102217090-2.gif

Second last paragraph.....PTI's jalsa overshadowed Qadri's protests.............Deliberate or coincidental ...............

I suppose there is noone here who is supporting Geo, yet you find posts in their favor, by whom? yes your guess is right; noora patwaris !

talk against Geo or aag nooray supporters ko lagti hai :lol:
I have always regarded Nawaz Sharif no more than average local politician good for local politics only, no statesman at all.But I never imagined that he will stoop so low as to seek assistance from media prostitutes like shakeel of GEO/JANG group, ARY and SAMMA.

He is a joker with IQ less than a 5 years kid. He is the leader of only low IQ mummy daddy children not of masses and can never be.
now I understand what are your scales and parameters for judging brilliance and intellect. I think by your scales Nawaz Sherif is a brilliant man and he considers himself a Khalifa and Amir Almonineen and he has people like Mir Shkail Ur Rehman as his advisors & supporters.

which reminds me of an Amin Al momineen of a bygone era in Beghdad. his name was AL Mutasim Billah, he also had immense wealth and his advisers always praised him for his every "genius" inaction against the Mongol horde and ultimately the day came when he was brought in front of Halaku Khan who offered him to eat his own gold poor Nawaz Sherif I mean Al Motasim only knew to collect gold , not spend it on state defences.. so Halaku had him sewed in cloth and then got him trampled by the horses of his army... the advisers and supporters also got a very befitted end which was typical of Mongols.

like the Taliban of today... the Mongols also called them selves wrath of God and a punishment to the lazy and sinful people, Mongols like Taliban showed more interest in spilling the blood and mutilating the bodies than amassing wealth.

History repeats itself so Khalifa Nawaz Sherif will also meet the same end which by your standard might be very good. I think neither me or @Leader will disagree

Dont know about u but every one has mummy daddy.....
people have different levels of understanding
some "brilliant" people think that Nawaz has brought prosperity and peace in the country. cant argue with them can you?

Last edited:
Imran Khan is just trying to save his credibility which has hurt due to his pro talk stance with TTP ... Almost 1 week he had remained silent after maligning to ISI and its chief by Geo ... But while he saw reaction of masses against Geo he eventually turned against Geo ... Other wise he had not raised his voice against Geo during a year after polls ... Now he decided to maintaining his popularity while he realized that whole nation got united for solidarity with army and ISI and went against Geo ... He is just opportunist and nothing more ............

Imran Khan is just trying to save his credibility which has hurt due to his pro talk stance with TTP ... Almost 1 week he had remained silent after maligning to ISI and its chief by Geo ... But while he saw reaction of masses against Geo he eventually turned against Geo ... Other wise he had not raised his voice against Geo during a year after polls ... Now he decided to maintaining his popularity while he realized that whole nation got united for solidarity with army and ISI and went against Geo ... He is just opportunist and nothing more ............
every politician in the world have to be a oppourtunist, if not whats the point of bieng a politician?
he is a politician, but a honest one then the rest of?

every politician in the world have to be a oppourtunist, if not whats the point of bieng a politician?
he is a politician, but a honest one then the rest of?

He may be the honest but he is a biggest idiot tooooooo ............

He may be the honest but he is a biggest idiot tooooooo ............
differnt peoples have different oppinions ?
some times every one becomes stupid , you , me & he ?
no one is perfect in the world, friend?

Not some days ago ... He is still an idiot ..........
you are free in your oppinion?
but are you with geo tv?
are you with the enemies of pakistan?
thus cant see any one raising his voice against media mafia?
politics , issues allways changes , we dont need to follow politicians but we need to support those who are addresing our issues

Go to him and personally THANK him..and tell him k agar ho sakay to kabhi dobara na lgana Geo.

Tell your other friends to do the same. Believe me, such small public gestures really make a big difference!

indeed they do, and yes I am doing so at every possible interaction/occasion

Pro-Army, anti-Geo TV rallies continue http://goo.gl/YTTKUW

also in UK

Bn6nFgoIUAApXsN.jpg

Bn6mxExCAAEnsrX.jpg

Last edited:
you are free in your oppinion?
but are you with geo tv?
are you with the enemies of pakistan?
thus cant see any one raising his voice against media mafia?
politics , issues allways changes , we dont need to follow politicians but we need to support those who are addresing our issues

I am with my army & ISI ... I hate Geo, opportunists & hypocrites ... Same IK is favoring talk with those dogs who are slaughtering our soldiers ... And at this time he didn't go against Geo with love of ISI but rigging issue .............

I am with my army & ISI ... I hate Geo, opportunists & hypocrites ... Same IK is favoring talk with those dogs who are slaughtering our soldiers ... And at this time he didn't go against Geo with love of ISI but rigging issue .............
enemy of my enemy , is my friend?
learn the art of war, friend?

Back
Top Bottom