What's new

Hamas in Gaza is running out of friends

im not anti muslim...im anti terrorist....im not anti arab. im anti stone age mentalities......i am not a war monger....but if your slavers keep sending the world terrorists....the world will have to kill them and those who sent them...as to the balance of your gibberish....lol......poor little kid......at least youre good for a,laugh.....keep worshipping those sowdi suicide bombers though....maybe one day theyll send you your very own..........:-)

I puke when I see his moral preaching and nonsense and talks about issues he knows nothing about. Earlier today he admitted that all his knowledge comes from speaking with "Muslims" on various forums. OK.

He is also a supporter of drone attacks that kill whole families. Not different from the Zionist who use similar tactics in Palestine. I am starting to thing that only certain approaches work with such people.

Do you know how you ignore people here?:D

Says the American war monger, anti-Muslim and anti-Arab. Stick to your hamburgers and Justin Bieber songs. Lapdog.

I was reading your response regarding issues he is not a part of and doesn't understand. Yet, he still came back and repeated the same baseless point. We need to glue it to his head next time...:D

He doesn't like me, I'd say he likes playing this game with other people here but I know his kind and I make him bite every time he goes crazy it's hilarious. :rofl:

And then the worst of all...when he starts off a sentence like this:

"Well, since your Allah....." :blah: LMFAO:cheesy::omghaha::laughcry:

I like his solution for all the problems in the world. He always thinks that he discovered the holy grail each time he decides to write his posts on this forum. Always that preaching mode about him. Never could take it seriously. Seriously, you just know when people talk about issues they have no clue about.

@GoodoldBoy, take your medicine anti-Muslim and war monger who proudly claimed he took part in a war. Meaning obviously playing with toy guns in his backyard with his imaginary friends or playing computer games. As I said stick to Justin Bieber and eating hamburgers.

Go watch Glenn Beck in action. We know your kinds.

I bet you look just like him.:rofl:

I like his solution for all the problems in the world. He always thinks that he discovered the holy grail each time he decides to write his posts on this forum. Always that preaching mode about him. Never could take it seriously. Seriously, you just know when people talk about issues they have no clue about.

@GoodoldBoy, take your medicine anti-Muslim and war monger who proudly claimed he took part in a war. Meaning obviously playing with toy guns in his backyard with his imaginary friends or playing computer games. As I said stick to Justin Bieber and eating hamburgers.

LOL! I don't think GoodoldBoy is actually anti Muslim. He's pro Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and even at one point Hamas.

He's rather anti wahabi. As he calls it. He's anti israel too. :rofl:

im not anti muslim...im anti terrorist....im not anti arab. im anti stone age mentalities......i am not a war monger....but if your slavers keep sending the world terrorists....the world will have to kill them and those who sent them...as to the balance of your gibberish....lol......poor little kid......at least youre good for a,laugh.....keep worshipping those sowdi suicide bombers though....maybe one day theyll send you your very own..........:-)

Saudis, I don't care for.

Muslims of KSA are my brothers, just like Muslims of Iran are my brothers.

I am Pakistani wahabi. I am hated by my own people. Think of that?

My family have been helping Muslim people for centuries and now we are hated for being wahabi. People try to blame us for their problems, and the reason is because I am wahabi. Let me share with you that Wahab is one of the 99 names of Allah swt. We follow Islam the way it should be, without extra bs involved.

We follow pure Islam.

I am follower of Muhammad (saw), and love every human.

But if you think you can wage war on us, you are mistaken.

We are peaceful people, but if you try to fight us, we can and will destroy you. That goes out to every Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ismaeali, or anyone else.

Pakistanis have big hearts, but we always take revenge. Make sure you don't insult our people.

Please! Do not test the patience of Pakistani Muslims.

LOL! I don't think GoodoldBoy is actually anti Muslim. He's pro Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and even at one point Hamas.

He's rather anti wahabi. As he calls it. He's anti israel too. :rofl:
good call bro......you seem to have functioning neurons in your brain....and I support the Palestinian people.....their hamas leaders....not so much.......but your cause is righteous....

Saudis, I don't care for.

Muslims of KSA are my brothers, just like Muslims of Iran are my brothers.

I am Pakistani wahabi. I am hated by my own people. Think of that?

My family have been helping Muslim people for centuries and now we are hated for being wahabi. People try to blame us for their problems, and the reason is because I am wahabi. Let me share with you that Wahab is one of the 99 names of Allah swt. We follow Islam the way it should be, without extra bs involved.

We follow pure Islam.

I am follower of Muhammad (saw), and love every human.

But if you think you can wage war on us, you are mistaken.

We are peaceful people, but if you try to fight us, we can and will destroy you. That goes out to every Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ismaeali, or anyone else.

Pakistanis have big hearts, but we always take revenge. Make sure you don't insult our people.

Please! Do not test the patience of Pakistani Muslims.
stop supporting a d exporting terrorists and terrorism around the world and we can have this peace you claim to want......but if you keep sendi g the world your terrorists....i dont care what god you pray to.....you will all die.

lol.....poor little scared mothers boy......you have no idea who i am......stop pretending to know in order to comfort yourself............but keep worhsipping you saudi masters and keep praying to your terrorists to deliver you.....one day soon youll get your very own suicide bomber just for you.......now please tell me again about your obsession with justin boeber and glenn beck.....you have a crush on bieber or what?.

lol...

good call bro......you seem to have functioning neurons in your brain....and I support the Palestinian people.....their hamas leaders....not so much.......but your cause is righteous....

stop supporting a d exporting terrorists and terrorism around the world and we can have this peace you claim to want......but if you keep sendi g the world your terrorists....i dont care what god you pray to.....you will all die.

You wish you rafidi majoosi.

Arabs are not capable, but don't **** with us.

I will request one last time.

You wish you rafidi majoosi.

Arabs are not capable, but don't **** with us.

I will request one last time.
like i have already said...stop supporting terrorists...stop sending terrorists as suicide bombers and you can have your peace....Its not even a request........but if you keep sending your terrorists.....I DONT CARE WHAT GOD YOU PRAY TO...........you will all die

like i have already said...stop supporting terrorists...stop sending terrorists as suicide bombers and you can have your peace....Its not even a request........but if you keep sending your terrorists.....I DONT CARE WHAT GOD YOU PRAY TO...........you will all die

We are not scared to die, and provocative threats to us will not help your cause.

Please learn to be civil.

We are not scared to die, and provocative threats to us will not help your cause.

Please learn to be civil.
have you looked into the eyes of one who was about to die?....they are always scared in the end no matter how brave.... fear is natural....only people who have never been in that situation would respond with false hubris......you give yourself away too easily........and I am civil....to civilized human beings......but with animals.....i am......well you get the picture...... and you were the one who started with pseudo veiled threats........ill take those threats and wipe my *** with them......leave your cave........man...there is more to the world than being a mindless drone......

Ok, what if our forces kill silently(using silenced weapons) and say in the end - Requiescat (in pace)? :azn:
lol.......its too bad you guys have to live next to these so called " pure " ones...smh.....pure ones my ***....more like brain washed tools

have you looked into the eyes of one who was about to die?....they are always scared in the end no matter how brave.... fear is natural....only people who have never been in that situation would respond with false hubris......you give yourself away too easily........and I am civil....to civilized human beings......but with animals.....i am......well you get the picture...... and you were the one who started with pseudo veiled threats........ill take those threats and wipe my *** with them......leave your cave........man...there is more to the world than being a mindless drone......

lol.......its too bad you guys have to live next to these so called " pure " ones...smh.....pure ones my ***....more like brain washed tools

Bwhahaha. Like we Pakistanis give a shit about you Kiranis and Afkunis..

Your brotherhood with stone worshipping people is enough for us to understand your mindset.

I will give you a suggestion.

Instead of wiping your dirty ***, perhaps you should wash it.

Bwhahaha. Like we Pakistanis give a shit about you Kiranis and Afkunis..

Your brotherhood with stone worshipping people is enough for us to understand your mindset.

I will give you a suggestion.

Instead of wiping your dirty ***, perhaps you should wash it.
lol.........backwards sewer of a country and a backwards stone age culture....you worship suicide bombers like gods.....strange little people.........and dont you pure ones wipe your *** with your hands? smh.........so my reply would be.....wash your dirty hands you terrorist sympathizer.....

lol.........backwards sewer of a country and a backwards stone age culture....you worship suicide bombers like gods.....strange little people.........and dont you pure ones wipe your *** with your hands? smh.........so my reply would be.....wash your dirty hands you terrorist sympathizer.....

We will **** your existence. We worship only Allah swt.

You are trying to teach Pakistanis about cleanliness but clean your *** with paper. LOLOLOLOL.

Yes you are civilized when you must smell like feces.

Back
Top Bottom