What's new

Hamas in Gaza is running out of friends

We will **** your existence. We worship only Allah swt.

You are trying to teach Pakistanis about cleanliness but clean your *** with paper. LOLOLOLOL.

Yes you are civilized when you must smell like feces.
actually most people use bidets....lol.......i know...its a technological innovation that doesnt come standard in your cave dwelling.......and why are you bringing Allah into this....he has nothing to do with you social rejects and retardates....dont dirty his name with your filth...........and you wont **** anyone but yourself.........how do you like them drones bro?.....you fucking their existence as well or are they fucking yours? ahahahahahahaha......this is fun....keep em coming terrorist...

actually most people use bidets....lol.......i know...its a technological innovation that doesnt come standard in your cave dwelling.......and why are you bringing Allah into this....he has nothing to do with you social rejects and retardates....dont dirty his name with your filth...........and you wont **** anyone but yourself.........how do you like them drones bro?.....you fucking their existence as well or are they fucking yours? ahahahahahahaha......this is fun....keep em coming terrorist...

Ah my majoosi friend. You must understand that we have been using these french bidets even before a European nation took issue with your hygenic habits.

You are trying to take a shot at our government. I support you. Please do.

But at the same time, do not lose sight of the fact that Pakistani people do no support their government.

You started this discussion by accusing Pakistan of terrorism. Let me tell you something my Irani fairy friend. If Pakistan did push terrorists into your inferiority complexed ridden nation, we would kill more than 16 of your villager border guards.

I respect Iran more than any Arab nation, but enough is enough. I cannot tolerate you Iranis speaking ill of my nation any longer

Don't worry, India is here to kick Pakistan's a$$. . .any stupid move like they did earlier and we cut them half into a nation called Bangladesh. Pakistan is definitely a nation producing wannabe terrorist rats. Just count your days pa.kiz

Ah my majoosi friend. You must understand that we have been using these french bidets even before a European nation took issue with your hygenic habits.

But at the same time, do not lose sight of the fact that Pakistani people do no support their government.

You started this discussion by accusing Pakistan of terrorism. Let me tell you something my Irani fairy friend. If Pakistan did push terrorists into your inferiority complexed ridden nation, we would kill more than 16 of your villager border guards.

I respect Iran more than any Arab nation, but enough is enough. I cannot tolerate you Iranis speaking ill of my nation any longer

lol....then go blow yourself up or something.....because i will keep talking down to any terrorists or their sympathizers that i encounter..........so how much does chemical bandar pay you pakistani wahabis to blow yourselves up? or do you do it for free?

Don't worry, India is here to kick Pakistan's a$$. . .any stupid move like they did earlier and we cut them half into a nation called Bangladesh. Pakistan is definitely a nation producing wannabe terrorist rats. Just count your days pa.kiz

Shut up Indian.

pakistanis seem to think they are saudi slaves or something...its like they worship them

lol....then go blow yourself up or something.....because i will keep talking down to any terrorists or their sympathizers that i encounter..........so how much does chemical bandar pay you pakistani wahabis to blow yourselves up? or do you do it for free?

Ahh so you were a yellow chicken-shit Indian all along posing as an Irani.

@Iranians

I sincerely request apologies from each and every one of you. I mistake this Hindu for Irani.

Please forgive me for saying bad things about Iran.

It was a misunderstanding.

@haman10 I am very sorry, my friend.

Ahh so you were a yellow chicken-shit Indian all along posing as an Irani.

@Iranians

I sincerely request apologies from each and every one of you. I mistake this Hindu for Irani.

Please forgive me for saying bad things about Iran.

It was a misunderstanding.

@haman10 I am very sorry, my friend.
lol....wtf? ive never said i was iranian or indian dummy.........im American......but i respect both Iran and India way more than those arab slave states where they worship terrorists and their slave masters.......

lol....wtf? ive never said i was iranian or indian dummy.........im American......but i respect both Iran and India way more than those arab slave states where they worship terrorists and their slave masters.......

Shut up Indian.

Shut up Indian.
lol.....if calling me indian makes you feel better go for it bro. it doesnt offend me...they are a proud people......you can call me anything you want....your assumptions dont affect my reality.....just dont call me a wahabi.....its worse than being called a rat or a monkey.....its literally the worst insult i can think of....

We're referring to YOU. And Hamas is hardly fascist. What's fascist is the 'JEWISH' state of Israel and it's Jewish only occupation.

Try learning how to read a dictionary definition dude..

As for you, your hatred is directed not against one state or a non state actor, it's directed towards a whole population. You try to make it seem otherwise the way you design your posts but it's the truth.

I'm only against extremists as I have defined them over and over here.

Hamas, wants nothing to do with Jews. Hamas is against the Jews who come and occupy our land. The Israeli Zionists. Not the Jewish people minding their in own business in their original nations.

I've also already described many ideas here that would allow Palestinians to have enough space for themselves by peaceful means rather than driving Israelis into the sea. But people like you are un-interested in any solution but your violent resistance 'strategies'. Go simmer in your own people's misery some more, perhaps then you're ready to listen..

I puke when I see his moral preaching and nonsense and talks about issues he knows nothing about. Earlier today he admitted that all his knowledge comes from speaking with "Muslims" on various forums. OK.

"Knows nothing about"... "Won't accept our[=guys like al-hasani] lies" you mean.

He is also a supporter of drone attacks that kill whole families. Not different from the Zionist who use similar tactics in Palestine. I am starting to thing that only certain approaches work with such people.

Actually I have advocated over and over (also on Israeli and US forums and to US political groups) for smaller warheads used, and less civilian casualties caused, by nato&israel.

Back
Top Bottom