What's new

Hamas in Gaza is running out of friends

GCC are not your Mullahistan to support terrorism in the region.
So you call palestinians terrorists? We see who you reaally are. 
We should dump both of Hamas and the current PA. Both are as distasteful as the Israeli regime.
The problem is you do nothing to dump the israeli regime, when you can send thousands of beheaders in all arabs countries 
Hamas has nothing of Sunni. It is one of your creation, that mullahs. There is nothing, it will disappear as if he had never existed.

For the wahabits, everybody resisting Israel are not muslims but animals who deserve to be beheaded and thrown in a well.

Shias and sunnis are muslims. Wahabits and salafists are the dogs of JEW USA invading all arabs countries except Israel

Hamas and Hezbollah don't behead contrary to Al Qaeda who dirty the name of Allah for the JEWS

Last edited:
Im sorry, is Gulf states sending weapons to Hamas? Last time I checked, they didnt have the balls. Iran sends weapons, and revise military strategies. This is something GCC is NOT able to replicate.
And that is why GCC can never be a strategic substitute for Iran.
Only thing they have is money.
Iran wants to fight Israel till last Palestinian.

In the end Iran will always be the victor...
bear-grylls-meme-generator-victor-is-coming-to-get-me-better-drink-my-own-piss-6781b9.jpg

Ikhwanul Muslim bring more harm than any good to every country their trying to invest their teaching and preaching methods, just like a parasitic ideology

UAE, same thing

LoLz :lol: two different countries, just admit you were wrong. 
In the end Iran will always be the victor...

With that avatar of yours, I can guarantee that Persian supremacy never ceased. Too bad Persia is dead, and the last remaining Persian is dead too! 
Iran wants to fight Israel till last Palestinian.

Until their basement dude appears to the world. :lol: 
^^ it's JEW USA fault!!!! Zionists control Earth and the entire solar system!!!! :nana:

LoLz. They should leave the US alone for good!

And
LoLz :lol: two different countries, just admit you were wrong. 

With that avatar of yours, I can guarantee that Persian supremacy never ceased. Too bad Persia is dead, and the last remaining Persian is dead too! 

Until their basement dude appears to the world. :lol: 

LoLz. They should leave the US alone for good!
And what about your avatar? Pokemon Lmfao. You are a semitic arab child

Ikhwanul Muslim bring more harm than any good to every country their trying to invest their teaching and preaching methods, just like a parasitic ideology

Are you stupid? Do you even know what the MB is? If you're pro occupation and anti self determination and against Islam you're the opposite of what the MB is and no such people will take your word.

It's good vs evil.

Back
Top Bottom