What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

:rofl: flying coffins :lol:

meh... sounds familiar.. o yeah those are indian migs n sus falling on houses and motorcyclists.. :D

Don't despair.

Your Chinese maal Junk Fighter-17 would serve as nothing more than a flying coffin when facing Sukhoi 30MKI or Mirage 2000's or Mig-29. Even your best fighter F-16 is inferior to MKI.

You need to manufacture feel good myths like "Indian planes do not fly" in order to motivate your pilots to commit suicide.

Are you so blinded that you can't see the pencil shaped air frame in both of them.

WebCite query result

as i said fuk logic.. going by your logic... lca looks like a mirage 3..:lol:

P.S: Super 7 was cancelled..:lol:

Don't worry.

Your Chinese maal Junk Fighter-17 would serve nothing more than a flying coffin when facing Sukhoi 30MKI or Mirage 2000's or Mig-29. Even your best fighter F-16 is inferior to MKI.

You need to manufacture feel good myths like "Indian planes do not fly" in order to motivate your pilots to commit suicide.

Dont cry on me baby... hate the game not the player.. :rofl:

shuru ho gya tum logoon ka chutiyapa ?

The hordes of indian trolls are so butthurt... :lol:

Man trolling these trolls is awesome..

Speaks a mile about your thoughts. No wonder
This is mush said back in 2003

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,”

Speaks a lot about intellectuals and leaders of your country :lol:

as usual No Wonder

This is mush said back in 2003

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,”

Speaks a lot about intellectuals and leaders of your country :lol:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow this thread is prime example of how a thread can go hay wire if so called TTs from both side are adamant on OFF TOPIC posts...

LCA Tejas will definitely WIN in a conflict with its Rivals

That is what matters and is relevant

2 laned highways with small patches of 3 lanes/dual carriageways.. :lol:

its like me posting pics of local link roads n claiming my street has similar roads... one can do a quick search on google images n viola..:lol:

If I recall, this was going to happen anyway, regardless of gaining final operational clearance, which I think the LCA still does not have. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are absolutely Wrong... IAF wanted all 8 planes togather. IAF was trying to delay the induction so that they can put pressure on govt for more foreign deal...

It was our Def-Min who came to bangalore few months ago and put Bamboo in IAF a$$. And force them to accept the delivery one by one..

So first was deliver then, next 2 will be delivered in few months and by next year march all 8 will be delivered to IAF...

Our armed forces are well known for corrupt practices, our Def Min and kicking there butt hard...

2 laned highways with small patches of 3 lanes/dual carriageways.. :lol:

its like me posting pics of local link roads n claiming my street has similar roads... one can do a quick search on google images n viola..:lol:

Dude, stick to the thread... enough goign offtopic. Open a new thread and i will post all the pictures of expressways in India. Quit trolling.

If I recall, this was going to happen anyway, regardless of gaining final operational clearance, which I think the LCA still does not have. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are absolutely Wrong... IAF wanted all 8 planes togather. IAF was trying to delay the induction so that they can put pressure on govt for more foreign deal...

It was our Def-Min who came to bangalore few months ago and put Bamboo in IAF a$$. And force them to accept the delivery one by one..

So first was deliver then, next 2 will be delivered in few months and by next year march all 8 will be delivered to IAF...

Our armed forces are well known for corrupt practices, our Def Min and kicking there butt hard...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom