What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

Dude, stick to the thread... enough goign offtopic. Open a new thread and i will post all the pictures of expressways in India. Quit trolling.

i didnt divert it in the first place..:lol: i just replied to your poor troll baits...

Second is yamuna expressway.

The last one is mumbai nashik expressway, that part is from kasara ghat.
plZ no need to post Indian highway -- Blind woman trolls on PDF can't see the difference between two lanes and 3lanes -- let them be happy with 300 KM

"Motor Ways" :lol:

Second is yamuna expressway.

The last one is mumbai nashik expressway, that part is from kasara ghat.
plZ no need to post Indian highway pics for Blind trolls on PDF who can't see the difference between two lanes and 3lanes -- let them be happy with 300 KM

"Motor Ways" :lol:

If rafale is cancelled by may or June this year.

I would immediately order forty additional mk1,tejas and open a second production line so we have 80 tejss mk1 by 2020.

I would also invite either sweden or even USA Lockheed Martin to help design and complete mk2;tejss

We have start some where with indengious fighters we can't continue with buying imported fighters from overseas

I would immediately order forty additional mk1,tejas and open a second production line so we have 80 tejss mk1 by 2020.

I would also invite either sweden or even USA Lockheed Martin to help design and complete mk2;tejss

We have start some where with indengious fighters we can't continue with buying imported fighters from overseas

Is the GE 404 IN still available or its production ceased

It does not have DSI End of Discussion

I don't think it has an all glass cockpit too. In any case the avionics of this 'multi-role' fighter is inferior even to our 'point defence fighter since we stalled it with France :)

Obviously, on the maintenance side, at least in terms of the airframe, JF-17 requires far less because DSI is part of the fuselage, it's not a separate complex system like the one in Tejas.

Tejas' air intake needs maintenance after every flight. JF-17's DSI does not require any maintenance because it's part of the fuselage.

Currently Tejas has a slightly better TWR because of American F404 engine coupled with a smaller and lighter airframe.

You don't know much about what you're talking about. With composites air-frames are corrosionless, effectively ensuring structural integrity for life. Maintainenece on the JF 17 is extremely high in comparison. Plus DSI is not there for show, it's for performance. You wanna trade off performance, then Pak can actually go ahead with a regular Cessna prop plane as an option.

LCA Tejas will definitely WIN in a conflict with its Rivals

That is what matters and is relevant

Doing just 6 Gs , not going supersonic and lacking the trust of its primary user, this is a moral boosting statement at best.

Doing just 6 Gs , not going supersonic and lacking the trust of its primary user, this is a moral boosting statement at best.

No it is not ; it is a FACT and it is true

Soon we will put up the LCA against SU 30 ; Mig 29 ; Mig 21 Bison and Mirage 2000
ALL accomplished Fighters and evolve its fighting tactics and doctrines

Technically LCA is a very good PACKAGE ; its Flight envelope is getting expanded
as we speak ; FOC is just NINE months away

LCA has its strengths

LCA with HOBS R 73 E and HMDS ; LOW RCS
A good radar ; with a powerful EW suite ; LOW Wing loading which helps in air combat
will turn out to be a very capable fighter

--
i dont know how much actual G it has,,,
but even if it has 6 G .. fine..we have scope for improvemnt.. as its not our bread and butter.. or primarcy weapson on which our strgtry willbe based..
its one part of stragry of IAF.. main will be .. Su , miraj.. Rafael if comes.. .. they will take care of Gs..

No it is not ; it is a FACT and it is true

Soon we will put up the LCA against SU 30 ; Mig 29 ; Mig 21 Bison and Mirage 2000
ALL accomplished Fighters and evolve its fighting tactics and doctrines

Technically LCA is a very good PACKAGE ; its Flight envelope is getting expanded
as we speak ; FOC is just NINE months away

LCA has its strengths

LCA with HOBS R 73 E and HMDS ; LOW RCS
A good radar ; with a powerful EW suite ; LOW Wing loading which helps in air combat
will turn out to be a very capable fighter
Add Python IV, one of the best all aspect AAM out there.

--
i dont know how much actual G it has,,,
but even if it has 6 G .. fine..we have scope for improvemnt.. as its not our bread and butter.. or primarcy weapson on which our strgtry willbe based..
its one part of stragry of IAF.. main will be .. Su , miraj.. Rafael if comes.. .. they will take care of Gs..

the airframe has issues pulling more than 6 Gs. Rest of your post is another moral boost nothing more.

Add Python IV, one of the best all aspect AAM out there.

The DELAY in Firing of Derby Missile has given a lot of JOY to LCA's detractors

This delay is on account of the Quartz Radome getting delayed

The day DERBY is fired and the VIDEO released ;
ALL detractors and critics will run away

the airframe has issues pulling more than 6 Gs. Rest of your post is another moral boost nhttp://i.imgur.com/UbzDw.jpgothing more.
--
true..
but question is .. LCA is point defence ...
our main ace is Su and mirajas and not putitng rafael or fgfa
all fighter dont need to be 9 gs. if does fine .. if not then it ateast good as wrt to its role
you cant have all kings/ queens on chess borad .. so you have soldires tooo with diffren skills ..
point is
JF along f16 wil be your king and qeen aroaund which your game will played .. so Su and mirage for our side
LCA will not ..

Lol, as if the world waits for your call. Ditching dassault will render them jobless mate ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom