What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

Don't compare tejas, it will take another 5 years to get inducted and please don't bring the LSP FOC stuff as it counts as zilch. Unless an aircraft is serving in the front line force, it is not considered as inducted.
It will be serving by the end of this year (FOC will be attained by that time and the first squadron a/c are already in prodcution), 5 years is an absurd figure.

The JF-17 "entered service" before it attained FOC so why are you holding the LCA to a different standard?

Possibly a few years down the road with JF-17 Block 3. J-31 is said to have it for sure.
Let's stick to the JF-17 bro.

Consider it done :enjoy: What HMDS does Tejas have?

The JF-17 "entered service" before it attained FOC so why are you holding the LCA to a different standard?

JF-17 entered service in February 2010 when 12 SP planes formed the first squadron. When Tejas gets first squadron is when Tejas enters service.

Consider it done :enjoy: What HMDS does Tejas have?
ELBIT DASH III:

ps2hk.jpg

92ZeVXB.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

There was talk of intergrating the TopSight-I like on the MiG-29K and MiG-29UPG.

It will be serving by the end of this year (FOC will be attained by that time and the first squadron a/c are already in prodcution), 5 years is an absurd figure.

I am judging from its development history. 35 years...

For the latter, change the thread title

I am judging from its development history. 35 years...

35 years is the founding of ADA(DRDO's aerospace wing), the agency that would develop LCA, etc.

Full funding from the government, like Abingdonboy has said, was given in the 90s.

There are several official designs of AMCA out right now, but full funding isnt out for it's development.

jkalS0A.jpg

pNups0L.jpg

When the scientists said it'll take 15 years to build the first H Bomb after the Americans exploded one, Stalin said you all will start rotting after 5 years from this day if you don't deliver it. Also showing them a bunch of other scientists who will replace them. The scientists delivered them in just 1 year, and made a more efficient bomb in another 3 years. Sometimes I wish we arent a democracy and tejas saga is one of those 'sometimes'.

When the scientists said it'll take 15 years to build the first H Bomb after the Americans exploded one, Stalin said you all will start rotting after 5 years from this day if you don't deliver it. Also showing them a bunch of other scientists who will replace them. The scientists delivered them in just 1 year, and made a more efficient bomb in another 3 years. Sometimes I wish we arent a democracy and tejas saga is one of those 'sometimes'.
How would you have liked if you were the scientist under Stalin? Things can be done in democracy as well. You don't need a dictator.

If people cant stick to the topic, they will be kicked out and the thread closed.

Can we say India now has 1 Tejas in service? Are all systems fitted?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom