What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you acting as a Saudi stooge in past 4 years 24/7?

Or anyone that doesn't agree with Saudi regime is an Iranian stooge? That's natural though, considering what you guys are fed with in your societies. Every poison has its effects, and Saudi virus of an ideology is not an exception, neither you are.
He's a moderator while I'm a member. I'm a moderator in another forum and I don't act like this at all.

I saw a video of reportedly Iranian pilgrims going against the correct way of the road and chanting "ya Hussein" on Twitter about a week ago but now I can't find it. I'll keep looking for it.

May the innocents lost in this tragedy rest in peace and those that are injured recover and get back to their homes safely
Amen

in no way I meant to disrespect the dead but the suborn attitude of the Saudis is shocking. the least they could have said was offer condolence and express sorrow but it started with the fatwa that it was Gods will so the people should deal with it and then heat and Iran was blamed

at the expense of those officials I would present another version. Iranians disguised as Africans caused the heatwave and tiredness which the Saudi officials there were unable to control due to the Will of God resulting in the stampede and victims of all nationalities cursing the officials for their lack of compassion, abusive and insensitive behaviour. an Egyptians is quoted saying that a rude Saudi told him to find his family in the dead Egyptians.

What upsets me most is that there is no apology. It wont kill them. Even if they are not 100% at fault, its human decency. If you have guests at your home, and the electricity goes out, you are obviously not at fault but most decent people still apologize to the guests.

Even companies say something generic as "sorry for the inconvenience" even when it's not their fault!

But these people not only don't do this or even consider it below them to show any responsibility, not only do they not show any humility, not only do they get upset that others are angry, they also have the nerve to blame the dead!!

He's a moderator while I'm a member. I'm a moderator in another forum and I don't act like this at all.

If they make you a moderator, does that mean you will act like an intelligent person who isn't a constant troll?

If so, please make blackeagle into a moderator.

I saw a video of reportedly Iranian pilgrims going against the correct way of the road and chanting "ya Hussein" on Twitter about a week ago but now I can't find it. I'll keep looking for it.
excellent so we have the evidence against the African Iranian who caused the heatwave and the stampede

excellent so we have the evidence against the African Iranian who caused the heatwave and the stampede
I don't know if it's evidence of anything but there were a bunch of people in a tunnel chanting Shiite slogans. It's crazy how I can't find it now. It's possible the person who posted it has deleted it.

I don't know if it's evidence of anything but there were a bunch of people in a tunnel chanting Shiite slogans. It's crazy how I can't find it now. It's possible the person who posted it has deleted it.

It was either God's will to have it deleted, or the Africans deleted it, or high heat caused twitter to malfunction.

we talking about a human tragedy why it has to be narrowed down to centuries old racist hatred which even Islam could'nt wipe off? why for once we cant look beyond being Arabs and admit that we can also make mistakes and be ill equipped and incompetent? they are the victims here and deserve the right to complain ..why it must be dismissed on the basis of their race?
Because I and you know that Saudi Arabia has done all it's best to afford pilgrimages with the best services to facilitate their Hajj practices. Saudi Arabia is spending 200 bn dollars for the new expansion. However, when Iranians as people and government call for putting Mecca and Medina under international custody over a mistake was done by some pilgrimages ignorance and disregard for Hajj regulations, whom most probably are Iranians themselves, I won't accept taking advantage of it to take their hatred on Saudi Arabia. I trust Saudi Arabian keenness to avoid this incident in the future just like the bulldozer fall incident.

in
in my defence all I got to say is I am looking at it beyond nationality and it infuriates me that there no hint of sorrow or remorse and people from other Arab countries are criticising the Saudis as well .. that doesnt make them automatically an Iranian stooge

Witnesses blame Saudi officials for Haj horror - World - DAWN.COM

MINA: Witnesses to a stampede that left more than 700 people dead at the Haj in Saudi Arabia on Thursday blamed Saudi authorities and said they were afraid to continue the rituals.

tragic part,.. (note none of them is pro-Iran)

"They don't have a clue how to engage with these people," said Irfan al-Alawi, co-founder of the Makkah-based Islamic Heritage Research Foundation (IHRF). "There's no crowd control," Alawi said.

Another witness, 39-year-old Egyptian Mohammed Hasan, voiced worries that a similar incident "could happen again".

"You just find soldiers gathered in one place doing nothing," he said.

He also alleged that he had been insulted because of his nationality, when security men asked him to "come identify this Egyptian corpse".

"Why are they humiliating us like this? We are coming as pilgrims asking for nothing," Hasan said angrily, urging the security forces to "organise the roads" to ensure the smooth movement of people.
"They don't have a clue how to engage with these people," said Irfan al-Alawi, co-founder of the Makkah-based Islamic Heritage Research Foundation (IHRF). "There's no crowd control," Alawi said.

Another witness, 39-year-old Egyptian Mohammed Hasan, voiced worries that a similar incident "could happen again".

He also alleged that he had been insulted because of his nationality, when security men asked him to "come identify this Egyptian corpse".

"Why are they humiliating us like this? We are coming as pilgrims asking for nothing," Hasan said angrily, urging the security forces to "organise the roads" to ensure the smooth movement of people.

what the level of racism hatred you have to be able to say such incident was because of Iranians
terrible to read such fanatic words

in no way I meant to disrespect the dead but the suborn attitude of the Saudis is shocking. the least they could have said was offer condolence and express sorrow but it started with the fatwa that it was Gods will so the people should deal with it and then heat and Iran was blamed

Here's what King Fahd of Saudi Arabia said after 1990 stampede which killed more than 1400, 680 of which were Indonesians:

Immediately after the event King Fahd stated that the event was "God's will, which is above everything," adding that "had they not died there, they would have died elsewhere and at the same predestined moment."

About 680 of those who died were Indonesians, and Indonesian officials criticized the Saudi government, saying it "cannot run from the responsibility for the tunnel disaster simply saying it was an act of God."

Instead of offering an official apology, those imbeciles are blaming the dead. First it was Africans, then heat and tiredness and now Iranians.

with you anti Iranian fanatism, i guess there is no Iranian allowed there except the MeK group :D

in

in my defence all I got to say is I am looking at it beyond nationality and it infuriates me that there no hint of sorrow or remorse and people from other Arab countries are criticising the Saudis as well .. that doesnt make them automatically an Iranian stooge

Witnesses blame Saudi officials for Haj horror - World - DAWN.COM

MINA: Witnesses to a stampede that left more than 700 people dead at the Haj in Saudi Arabia on Thursday blamed Saudi authorities and said they were afraid to continue the rituals.

tragic part,.. (note none of them is pro-Iran)

You found this while you didn't find numerous other people who commend Saudis for their efforts? I myself have been there I further Live in Saudi Arabia, why do not I see this?

@Serpentine Seriously I don't know what to say. Friggin beyond belief. The problem with Muslim's ( some more than others ) is too many think like retards. The way to look at this issue is simple.Failure of crowd control which falls within the ambit of administration. This itself could have been because of (i) policy/systems failure or (ii) officials failing to carry out their duty and enforce standard operating procedures which should have been in place to prevent such tragedy.

Either way this needs investigating and full report prepared highlighting how exactly this happened and where that failure took place. If it was system failure then heads need to roll at senior management level and that would included political posts in charge of Saudi internal affairs. If on the other hand the report shows there was no policy or systems failure but officials on the ground failed to follow clearly laid out protocols then those officials need to be sacked and possibly face manslaughter charges.

The last thing we need is turn this tragedy into a game of international football with the ball being thrown first into the African team and then thrown into the Iranian team. That is bloody joke - Sorry it is not a joke it is darn outright criminal because by turning this administrative failure into politics they will cover up where the real failure happened. Thus the problem will be pushed under the carpet and some time down the road this tragedy will happen again.

This is typical third world bull*shit. That's why these type of tragedies will keep on happening.

@Abu Namr You, you take Gold with your silly contribution. I mean how in hell is that event back in 1980s have anything to do with this?

All I can say is one day there will more people like me, @bozorgmehr who take religion with chill pill and all our problems will be over. It will be like, I am Shia, So? I am Sunni? So? I am lost? So? All relax ......

Instead of this shite we can watch a good game of football and chear on our respective teams. Time I guess, lots of more time needed. For now we are damned to suffer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom