What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure, nothing comes close to the Persian animosity towrds Islam and towrds Arabs. Persians are just different breed of human beings. They are really another hate filled creatures. Trusting a snake makes more sense than trusting a Persian. Nothing works with them except the complete disrespect and the complete intolerance.

Please take your rivalry out to your own forums...this is Pakistan defense..not Arabia Daily!

Please take your rivalry out to your own forums...this is Pakistan defense..not Arabia Daily!

Only naive fools believe that this occurred during Hajj (look at the lack of people, lack of stoning at Jamarat) or that this guy is a "prince". If that guy is a prince then I am Donald Trump.

Then tell the moderation team not to have an ME and Africa section, an Arab section and an Iranian section and you won't see that rivalry! Tell your compatriots not to involve themselves in this rivalry or make threads about it. When this happens you will see no rivalry. Well, you will as some Pakistanis will initiate it themselves. Those that are more loyal to either Iran or Arabs than Pakistan.

Besides are you not living in KSA of all countries? Did anyone force you to do that? Or are we back to the famous "insulting your host" behavior?

Sure, nothing comes close to the Persian animosity towrds Islam and towrds Arabs. Persians are just different breed of human beings. They are really another hate filled creatures. Trusting a snake makes more sense than trusting a Persian. Nothing works with them except the complete disrespect and the complete intolerance.

Correct brother.

Last edited:
Only naive fools believe that this occurred during Hajj (look at the lack of people, lack of stoning at Jamarat) or that this guy is an "prince". If that guy is an prince then I am Donald Trump.

I posted this clip as a humor...a future development to aviod stampedes...everyone should go to the ritual in their SUV..

You are surly entitled to your convictions dude. I have been bombarding Persians as hard as I can throughout PDF (with still some fairness in discussion I guess). My love for the Kurds is mainly personal, and I don't just love Kurds alone. As a matter of fact, I only hate Persians (Farsis), and jews. I can't think of others except Russians may be. I love Indian rices & spices, Pakistanis' immense religious feeling and successful military manufacturing, Anatolian Turks bravery and modernity. The same goes for Azeris, Balouch, Georgians, Armenians, Greeks, Italians...etc. There is a fascinating thing about every culture, and there is so much goodness about every race :D.
shut up najdi dog persians and jews the sons of cyrus and the sons of moses and david and jacob are your yltimate nightmare

i see that you are wahhabi and nationalist at the same time who inflounced by the dogs like saddam and khairallah and ibn taiymmia and abdulwahab

Wow. Look at all the hate.

Our people died in hajj and we get insulted for it. What an upside down world this is
these are the saudis in all their forums and arad forums and youtube

these are the saudis in all their forums and arad forums and youtube

They keep talking about "arabs" all the time but I don't see the same hate from the rest of the Arabs like Saudis.

It was obvious as the majority of the casualties are Iranians, 131 out of 717.
Wahhabi math is the best kind of math.

131/717= 18%

18% = "majority"

130517-Stupid-Man.jpg

Again, acting dumb. It's different when millions visit some place all over the year for a short period of time to kiss or pray to a tomb and two millions from all the world visit a place for days and perform certain practices at once. I believe it's now clear who's responsible for this tragedy.

Do you know what is stupid and dumb? One who says since a relatively large number of victims are Iranians, then they are responsible for the incompetence of Saudi regime. Ask a turtle, a cat, a mentally handicapped person or a dead person and they will tell you just how stupid what you said is. It seems you don't understand the depth of its stupidity, but then again, hate does things to people's minds.

Wahhabi math is the best kind of math.

131/717= 18%

18% = "majority"

130517-Stupid-Man.jpg

This math is better:
Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official | Page 4

70 million divide by 5000 is how much percentage again?

Do you know what is stupid and dumb? One who says since a relatively large number of victims are Iranians, then they are responsible for the incompetence of Saudi regime. Ask a turtle, a cat, a mentally handicapped person or a dead person and they will tell you just how stupid what you said is. It seems you don't understand the depth of its stupidity, but then again, hate does things to people's minds.

The great thing about that logic is that it can solve so many problems.
I like to call this method the Jordanian Investigative Saudi Method (JISM for short) (patents pending).

This is how it works. Look at an incident or accident, and apply this formula,
1) Find how the highest number of victims in that group
2) Call this "The Majority" (it means a different thing than usual Majority)
3) Success! This is the guilty party, case closed.

Let's apply the JISM to some real life causes.
1) The Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 has a death count of 298. The Majority were The Netherlands with 193 deaths. Inputting this data in the JISM Software, tells us that the cause of death were the Dutch. Case closed, who needs the black box?
2) The 9/11 attack. The deaths are categorized as per the company they belonged to. The highest number of deaths belonged to the company called Cantor Fitzgerald. Therefore, as per JISM, this company was responsible.

This is two examples, but you can use it on anything. ISIS blew up a mosque with 30 shias, therefore, the Shias were at fault, since they were the majority of victims. You can also look at various diseases that kill people, and you will see that sometimes the leading causes are children.

According to eyewitness account, incident started due to some Royal Prince motorcade, when road was block and tried to divert the hajji to another path...
As far as Iranian concern , they lost a Ambassador in Lebanon in this incdient
a Sunni Muslim with no affiliation or affection to Iran has said the same thing to me blaming the royal protocol for the closure of gates in the rush hour.

if it is true then it will be covered up by Saudis, blaming Iranians, Africans, Heat and collectively an act of God is to ensure that no suspicion is cast on incompetency or unfair protocol to royals during Hajj.
Allah Knows best what happened.

this is commendable

this is commendable

Agree. No criticism is levied at the Saudi security guards or soldiers. They are young people and probably are doing their best. Official statements by Iran were directed at the Saudi government or officials, not the ordinary security personnel. If any Iranian directly attacks them, I think it should be considered a wrong approach.

So Iranian's started the blame game and started playing politics on dead bodies but when they are shown the reality and replied in the same gesture,they have strated playing the victim card and condemning Saudi's for blame game..what a shame indeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom