What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stampede happens in bottlenecks. And its authorities responsibility to clear the bottleneck. Its very common in India, where hundred of hindu pilgrims die during religious festivals.

Wow 2 incidents in a timespan of 28 years.
This simply means nothing.
Let me ask you how many incidents were between those two you named and who were there at fault?
Actually every year, they challenge Saudi Hajj authorities and do their own rituals and it ends peacefully everytime due to Saudi self-restraint and patience.

There is serious lack or organisation here because Mina is heavily congested during Eid...with a rapidly changing land scape and there are no training videos provided in advance to the pilgrims. Saudi Authorities could do better by providing free video CD to every family when applying for hajj visas and make them pass a simple questionnaire to ensure they are well versed in the drills...even if a few people pass in each family / group...it could make a turn around in safety...
I know, Saudi Arabia can do better. But why only Iranians here who didn't stick to the instructions and caused this?

KSA should ban all Iranian pilgrims. Those people have caused numerous deadly riots and are almost always causing problems.

No nationality among the pilgrims (who practically arrive from almost every country on the planet) cause as much problem.

There are 1.7 billions out there. Nobody will even notice their absence.

They should stick to the death tombs of long-dead Hijazi Arabs in Qom and Mashhad instead.

I for once don't want them around. KSA should not make a fool of themselves and allow entrance to people who hate the country and its people. Those people are enemies.

I don't care if we conquered them militarily, ruled them for centuries, changed their religion, alphabet, language, culture but enough is enough. Let them return to their previous practices this way we won't hear about their diarrhea and nonsense 24/7 and hopefully they will stop obsessing about affairs in the Arab world and causing misery whenever their presence is felt.

KSA should ban all Iranian pilgrims. Those people have caused numerous deadly riots and are almost always causing problems.

No nationality among the pilgrims (who practically arrive from almost every country on the planet) cause as much problem.

There are 1.7 billions out there. Nobody will even notice their absence.

They should stick to the death tombs of long-dead Hijazi Arabs in Qom and Mashhad instead.

I for once don't want them around. KSA should not make a fool of themselves and allow entrance to people who hate the country and its people. Those people are enemies.
Mekka and Medina are holy places of Islam not of Saudis.
Every muslim has the right to visit the holy cities and nobody has any right to deny it from them.

Blaming each other wont help here...... Shame on all those using this tragic incident to fulfil their political agenda against each other........ I would be wrong here & without being biased it was Iran who hit @ Saudia blaming them for this tragedy, the reason could also be due to the high number of Irani citizens death...... instead of blame games, leaders need to sit & find a better way to avoid this in future...

Mekka and Medina are holy places of Islam not of Saudis.
Every muslim has the right to visit the holy cities and nobody has any right to deny it from them.

Makkah and Madinah are ancient Hijazi cities and have been that for millenniums. Those cities are an integral part of Saudi Arabian territory and foreigners have no say in whatever goes on in those cities.

We decide whatever happens inside the borders of KSA and we can easily deny any nationality entry if that prevents deadly riots and Hajj from being hijacked by rabid Mullah's and their political nonsense.

It's time to ban Farsi pilgrims. It is long overdue. They can ban all KSA nationals from entering Iran for all I care. No sane Saudi Arabian travels to that country to begin with.

My country shall not host enemies of my country, my people and Arabs overall.

Makkah and Madinah are ancient Hijazi cities and have been that for millenniums. Those cities are an integral part of Saudi Arabian territory and foreigners have no say in whatever goes on in those cities.

We decide whatever happens inside the borders of KSA and we can easily deny any nationality entry if that prevents deadly riots and Hajj from being hijacked by rabid Mullah's and their political nonsense.
It doesnt matter if those cities existed before Islam.
One of the five pillars of Islam be it Shia or Sunni is to visit Mekka, when you deny visiting the holy city you are not better then a heretic since you wish that those people will not find peace in the afterlife.

Mina, Asharq Al-Awsat—The Hajj tragedy that has left hundreds of people dead and injured was caused by a group of Iranian pilgrims who failed to follow instructions from Hajj authorities, an official from Iran’s Hajj mission has revealed.

Source: Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Is this statement truly released by Iranian ministry or a mis quote?

I leave the judgement to you: An 'unnamed' and anonymous Iranian official said something to Asharq Al-Awsat, the mouthpiece of Saudi regime that contradicts what all Iranian officials have been saying, and unsurprisingly, it perfectly matches the agenda of Saudis which wanted somehow to counter attack after Iran blamed Saudi officials for the incident.

Now tell me, who is this official? Does he even exist?

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if those cities existed before Islam.
One of the five pillars of Islam be it Shia or Sunni is to visit Mekka, when you deny visiting the holy city you are not better then a heretic since you wish that those people will not find peace in the afterlife.

Those people's Qibla is Najaf and Karbala and if they cannot visit those places they can visit the tombs of long-dead Hijazi Arabs buried in Qom and Mashhad.

KSA has banned Iranian pilgrims for years before due to them killing pilgrims, causing riots, smuggling c-4 explosives etc.

Each year their pilgrims turn Hajj into a political rally and their pilgrims frequently disturb other pilgrims.

Not only that their people hate my country and people. I don't want them around. Simple as that. Nor do I want any Arab to visit Iran. KSA should ban all travels to Iran as well.

The 450 million Arabs should once and for all understand who their real enemy is.

Actually every year, they challenge Saudi Hajj authorities and do their own rituals and it ends peacefully everytime due to Saudi self-restraint and patience.

Such absurd scenes are tolerated almost every year by KSA. This cannot go on.

Those people's Qibla is Najaf and Karbala and if they cannot visit those places they can visit the tombs of long-dead Hijazi Arabs buried in Qom and Mashhad.

KSA has banned Iranian pilgrims for years before due to them killing pilgrims, causing riots, smuggling c-4 explosives etc.

Each year their pilgrims turn Hajj into a political rally and their pilgrims frequently disturb other pilgrims.

Not only that their people hate my country and people. I don't want them around. Simple as that. Nor do I want any Arab to visit Iran. KSA should ban all travels to Iran as well.

The 450 million Arabs should once and for all understand who their real enemy is.
Cant you read?
I dont say that you need to love Iranians but you simply have no right to stop them from visiting the two holy cities.
(And no Karballa and Najaf are not the cities i mean)

Cant you read?
I dont say that you need to love Iranians but you simply have no right to stop them from visiting the two holy cities.
(And no Karballa and Najaf are not the cities i mean)

We easily can as those are our lands and we HAVE done that before as well. Nobody can stop us nor did anyone stop us when we did that in the past. You don't read what I write. We should have no diplomatic relations with Iran at all. Just like Egypt and numerous Arab countries don't have relations with them.

Since 1980, Saudi Arabia has received 70 million pilgrimages, yet, death toll doesn't exceed 5000 = 0,00007%.

10897970_1158828777462446_4594422124006384054_n.jpg

And then some Farsis dare to make threats or suggest sovereign Hijazi/Arabian/Arab land to be controlled by a bunch of foreigners with no historical ties to that ancient land or anything who moreover hate our people and lands. They can get lost. Let them stick to worshipping long-dead Hijazi Arabs buried in tombs in Qom and Mashhad. If they don't like that they can return to their fire worship and burying people in the open for scavengers to eat them.

The KSA regime are idiots for tolerating them for this long and their games. I don't know what they expect? They have always been like that. Just read this forum and many others.

If people of KSA had any say there would be no Iranian ever visiting KSA let alone any Arab country if their people had a bigger say. Maybe outside of Iraq which is currently occupied.

Last edited:
We easily can as those are our lands and we HAVE done that before as well. Nobody can stop us nor did anyone stop us when we did that in the past. You don't read what I write. We should have no diplomatic relations with Iran at all. Just like Egypt and numerous Arab countries don't have relations with them.

And then some Farsis dare to make threats or suggest sovereign Hijazi/Arabian/Arab land to be controlled by a bunch of foreigners with no historical ties to that ancient land or anything who moreover hate our people and lands. They can get lost. Let them stick to worshipping long-dead Hijazi Arabs buried in tombs in Qom and Mashhad. If they don't like that they can return to their fire worship and burying people in the open for scavengers to eat them.

The KSA regime are idiots for tolerating them for this long and their games. I don't know what they expect? They have always been like that. Just read this forum and many others.

If people of KSA had any say there would be no Iranian ever visiting KSA.
Islam is a world religion it doesnt belong to Arabs/Hijazi the prophet always spoke about how all men are equal be it Arab or non-Arab the whole point of Islam is be kind to your neighbour and especially to all muslims.
The holy cities of Mekka and Medina are not Arab cities but Muslim cities.

Since 1980, Saudi Arabia has received 70 million pilgrimages, yet, death toll doesn't exceed 5000 = 0,00007%.

10897970_1158828777462446_4594422124006384054_n.jpg

Actually, it's 0.007%. It seems not only in Jordan, but Saudis also have basic math problems. But the number doesn't matter.

Thanks for not killing more than 5000. Every single year, more than 20 million visit Imam Reza shrine in Iran and not even 10 are killed in freak accidents like this.

Stop playing with numbers. I can swear, if Mecca or Medina were in Iran and something like this happened, you guys would tear yourselves apart, literally. We are merely asking Saudis to take responsibility, act mature instead of playing cheap by blaming dead or interviewing imaginary Iranian officials to make a stupid counter argument.

All it would take was a simple apology and here we are: cheap attempt of shifting the blame to other parties.

First Africans, now Iranians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom