What's new

Hafiz Saeed to US: I’m in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am not supporter of HS but find this funny.

Hafiz Saeed to US: I’m in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime

RAWALPINDI: Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, founder of banned group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and chief of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD), publicly announced his location to the US and expressed his surprise over US’ ‘lack of knowledge’. :rofl:

During a press conference in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, Saeed said that he will be in Lahore tomorrow and the US can contact him whenever it wants. “The bounty is always set on people who are in hiding… There is no case against me in any American court,” he maintained while terming the bounty absurd.

“America has gone blind in its enmity against Islam… After facing defeat in Afghanistan, it has resorted to such acts. This shows that the Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) has succeeded in its campaign,” added Saeed.

Jamiat-e-Ulema Islam chief Maulana Samiul Haq also announced that Saeed, according to the law, is ready to present himself before any court. “The Difa-e-Pakistan Council, to condemn the US bounty, announces of holding a countrywide protest on Friday.”

Haq added that it was the government’s responsibility to provide security to Saeed. “The government should give a clear message to the US that it should stop interfering in Pakistan’s internal affairs. There is now no doubt in the fact that the US is not our friend, but our enemy.”

He further added that, “The US, in efforts to please India and Israel, wants to increase the drone strikes and operations like that in Abbottabad.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RIhI2zNunXA

I think this bozo needs to shut the fu@k up! At this rate he'll be a 'has been' sooner than later. Cocking a snook at the Americans ain't a good idea at this juncture, if he values his blithering life. He's also an embarrassment to the Pakistan government. Why can't they ask him to pipe down, at least for now? :undecided:

It would be interesting to see DPC stance on Nato Supply. if it changed then the bounty worked...

as for indians jumping up and down...:bounce: ..... never mind !!

He is just trying to show that he is not Fearing USA.

Hafiz Saeed: The (10) million dollar man

10993-hafizsaeedwantedposter-1333540327-192-640x480.jpg

I know some of you will be thinking "but this harms our ghairat" but let’s be honest with ourselves for once. We’d sell our souls for less, hell we do it every day in Pakistan with our corrupt practices!

Ten million dollars. Not one, not five, 10!

This is it Pakistanis. If you don’t take this opportunity, you have no one else to blame but yourself for not winning this lottery. Easier than any question asked by Amitabh Bachchan on KBC, this is the fastest, surest way to the top guys. America has answered your prayers and you can get out of poverty – now!

Even with the usual 10% ‘charges’, this would leave you with a cool $9 million. Move to Karachi, officially the world’s cheapest city, and live the rest of your life in a nice bungalow with hundreds of maids. And we’re talking Defense, not your Lalu Kheth and Korangi housings.

All you have to do is hand over Hafiz Saeed – that guy who walks freely on our streets. The same dude our courts have shamelessly let off scot free despite his blatant transgressions. In order to help my fellow Pakistanis, I will give you some tips to find this mysterious man in ‘hiding’:

He’s a 60 something man who wears the white Muslim prayer hat and sports a long beard. Okay, that could be anyone in your mohalla mosque

He’s a portly mullah, the kind that makes you wonder whether he is spending that charity money on KFC binges for himself

You’ll find him mouthing off stuff about cutting India up like it is a piece of mutton and he’s a butcher

He has been addressing the Difa-e-Pakistan conferences, or as they are known otherwise, Defy-Pakistan’s-laws-and-make-a-mockery-of-them conferences

Listening to his speeches, you will notice that he could have been a good qawali singer judging by his vocal abilities

Last but not least, he openly holds public rallies promoting youngsters to go to jihad where they will live in tough conditions, before retiring into his bungalow house in Lahore’s suburbs – that nice Johar Town area.

Remember also, Zardari’s on his way to India this month. He’s still waiting for his Inferior – I mean Interior Minister Rehman Malik to confirm the story. Hurry up before he steals this opportunity and takes Hafiz himself. Forget Kony 2012, grab that mullah and make your money!

I know some of you will be thinking “but this harms our ghairat” but let’s be honest with ourselves for once. We’d sell our souls for less, hell we do it every day in Pakistan with our corrupt practices!

I do wonder what Hafiz’s thoughts are on this. Imagine waking up one day and knowing your true worth. He must be delighted. However, reports have confirmed that his mother, in typical desi mother’s fashion, twisted his ear and scolded him for ending up second behind Ayman al Zawahri:

Mayray betay may kya kamee hay jo usko sirf 10 million kee bounty lagaygee hay, mayra beta bhi 25 million say kum nahee.

( What does my son lack that only a bounty of $10 million has been offered for him, he deserves no less than $25 million)

And with Hafiz’s insistence on being a charitable person, he would be happy to turn himself in. There is no way his ‘charity’ organisation could raise that money on its own. This double master’s degree holder and suicide bombing advocate will surely recognise the amount of help all that money would bring to the poor in the country. And with his insistence on us making sacrifices for Islam and for Muslims, this is the best way to practice what he preaches. He must be over the moon.

All he has to do is go with the American authorities (that too alive and not shot dead and body thrown into the ocean) and we Pakistanis would be 10 million dollars richer - which could go towards feeding the poor. He does seem to favour this in his recent quote:

I am living my life in the open and the US can contact me whenever they want.

The US is now trying to find his Facebook profile to get in touch; alternatively his Skype ID will also help.

But this announcement surely makes things awkward amongst his circle of friends. Imagine sitting with them when you have a 10 million dollar bounty on you. Any time one of them excuses themselves to go to the bathroom, every other person would be thinking “He better not call the authorities… before I get a chance.”

All in all, prosperity is coming towards Pakistan. China, Bangladesh and India may have overtaken us in manufacturing clothes and other products. But our exclusive, high-quality terrorist line still demands the highest prices, manufactured in Pakistan, demanded in America.

Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE: The government needs watertight evidence from the United States to act against Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed.

“In order to proceed against Hafiz Saeed we need hard and undeniable evidence that can withstand judicial scrutiny,” an official of the interior ministry told Dawn, reacting to the $10 million bounty announced by the US for information leading to the radical leader’s arrest.

“We can’t prosecute a Pakistani national on the basis of hearsay just to please India,” he said about the reward announced by a US official in New Delhi.Interior Minister Rehman Malik said in a TV talk show that the government was yet to be officially intimated by the US about the bounty for Mr Saeed, who is now among the top five men wanted by the Americans.

Activities of Hafiz Saeed, who founded the now banned Lashkar-e-Taiba during the mid-1990s, have largely focussed on the freedom struggle in Kashmir, but recently he has emerged as one of the main leaders of the Difa-i-Pakistan Council (DPC), an alliance of some 40 rightwing groups opposing reopening of suspended Nato supply routes to Afghanistan.

The reasons cited in the US ‘Rewards for justice’ notification include an Interpol ‘red corner notice’ issued by the Indian government against Mr Saeed for his alleged role in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks and designation of the two groups founded by him as foreign terrorist organisations by the United Nations and US.

He acknowledged that the names of LeT, JuD and Hafiz Saeed had come up several times during Pakistan-US dialogue over the past year and a half, but claimed that nothing concrete had been shared by American officials with Pakistanis in this regard.

The US programme offering millions of dollars has been used to track terrorists on the run but Mr Saeed’s case is unique in that he freely moves about in a country that has been a close US ally in the war on terror, but is currently reviewing the terms of its cooperation.

He has been participating in anti-US rallies of the DPC and only late last month, attended a demonstration against possible restoration of Nato supply routes outside the parliament building.

Mr Saeed, during a TV show, mocked at the bounty: “I’m not hiding in caves for rewards to be announced for my capture. The US is frustrated because of our campaign against resumption of Nato supply.” He challenged the US to get him arrested.

The PML-Q, a key ruling coalition partner, claimed that the bounty was unlawful and meant to appease India.

“The US has announced reward for information about a person against whom no criminal case exists in America,” the party’s secretary general Senator Mushahid Hussain said at a media conference, where he urged the government to protest with Washington against the move.

Mr Saeed believes the bounty on him and $2 million for locating his brother-in-law Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki is an attempt to please India and lure certain mafias into getting him.

“I am among the people of my country and moving here freely. I fully believe in Almighty Allah as my protector and am not afraid of the Americans,” he said.

“Although the US has pleased India through this announcement, it is, in fact, more concerned over DPC’s growing popularity.
The DPC will not budge from its stance on Nato supply. The US knows that it will be very difficult for the government to restore the Nato supply after DPC’s strong opposition,” he said.

Talking to Dawn, JuD leader Amir Hamza said the head money should better be placed on US President Barack Obama and his predecessor George Bush for conspiring against Pakistan.

In reply to a question, he said: “The security being provided by JuD’s volunteers to their head at the moment is sufficient.”

JuD spokesman Yayha Mujahid said Hafiz Saeed would continue performing his work without any fear. He said the JuD would never withdraw from its stance against the proposed restoration of Nato supply and giving India the most favoured nation (MFN) status.

US embassy spokesman Mark Stroh rejected JuD’s claim that the bounty had been announced to please India and stop the group from opposing resumption of Nato supplies.

“It is a ridiculous claim of the JuD chief. Mr Saeed was listed on the UN 1267/1989 Al Qaeda Sanctions Committee since Dec 10, 2008, as an individual associated with the Al Qaeda terrorist organisation and, thus, subject to international sanctions,” he said.

The spokesman quoted a statement issued by the US state department through the embassy on Tuesday.

“The US department of state has authorised a reward of up to $10 million for information leading to the arrest or conviction of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (sic) founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed and a reward of up to $2 million for information leading to the location of LeT’s second-in-command, Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki,” the press release said.

It said that the LeT was designated by the state department as a foreign terrorist organisation on Dec 20, 2001, and he participated in the planning of the four-day terrorist assault on Mumbai in Nov 2008.

“Saeed and his organisation continue to spread ideology advocating terrorism, as well as virulent rhetoric condemning the US, India, Israel, and other perceived enemies.

“Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki is Saeed’s deputy and head of LeT’s political affairs department. Makki previously served as head of LeT’s foreign relations department and has helped raise funds for LeT.”

It said that early in 2007, Mr Saeed provided approximately $248,000 to an LeT terrorist training camp and approximately $165,000 to an LeT-affiliated seminary.

“On Nov 4, 2010, the US treasury department designated him a ‘specially designated national’ which subjects him to sanctions.

“We encourage anyone with information on these individuals to contact the nearest US embassy or consulate, any US military commander or the Rewards for Justice office. All information will be kept strictly confidential,” it said.

:lol:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...m1zH0o27vIOPMWO_A&sig2=G2nSBPKLtCSQv9LFNSr4Tw

Ok !! but with a drone in the packed with missile or with a pistol in the hand of well trained CIA agent .

One more "iron man" here. He's not the first of his kind historically. :lol:

Can US put bounty on anybody's head head irrespective of His/her nationalities under Intl law. This guy didn't even do anything
against the US yet and if I am not wrong he is facing trail in PAK courts isn't he. SO why the bounty?

We don't know it. The CIA would know something that we don't. Bounty is usually a way of announcing "we are coming". There was a bounty on almost everyone that US hunted down in the last two decades. It always starts like that.

Can US put bounty on anybody's head head irrespective of His/her nationalities under Intl law. This guy didn't even do anything
against the US yet and if I am not wrong he is facing trail in PAK courts isn't he. SO why the bounty?

US can put bounty on one's head who they think is involved or planning an intrigue against US and her citizens but this itself has limitations like they need to obtain proper evidences against the accused and of course accused is absconder not facing the trial in US courts - This all is missing in HS case.

They haven't contacted Pakistan's authorities for extradition of this guy.. In short all this drama has more to do with the resumption of NATO supply lines.. HS is opposing recommencement of NATO supply lines through Pakistan from the platform of Defa-e-Pakistan which is very active.

HS himself is willing to turn himself in,,, so 10MN that those US fools have announced to feed their indian pets belong to Hafiz Saeed himself,,,

& just now Hafiz Saeed announced on TV that he would spend that money on development of Balochistan ...

This has to be the worst appeasement drive done by any country .. As a solid hater of his policies .. I was not 20 feet from this man with ridiculously no security

Back
Top Bottom