What's new

Hafiz Saeed to US: I’m in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime

Something hit your nerve ?

Ever heard word 'Realpolitik'.

Just stating my opinion , any problem with that ??

if you dont have an answer Then please dont bother to reply, i dont have time to waste replying to one liners .

295235_3223295936055_1076169815_2920978_1252635428_n.jpg

Can US put bounty on anybody's head head irrespective of His/her nationalities under Intl law. This guy didn't even do anything
against the US yet and if I am not wrong he is facing trail in PAK courts isn't he. SO why the bounty?
This is another US drama ....cuz they need scapegoats to attack Pakistan within the very near future.....Israel/US can't attack Iran unless and Untill Pakistan's military Nuklear power is neutralized....so they trying to maneuver a new drama in the world stage.........:smokin:

This is another US drama ....cuz they need scapegoats to attack Pakistan within the very near future.....Israel/US can't attack Iran unless and Untill Pakistan's military Nuklear power is neutralized....so they trying to maneuver a new drama in the world stage.........:smokin:

26/11 cost the lives of Americans too and USA never play they always make sure the victims get justice.

There were 8 US citizen casualties during the attack in Bombay: 5 dead and 3 injured. USA will pursue those who are involved in such attacks against its citizens no matter where there are on the globe.

Umm true. So they should start with folks sitting in Pentagon, no? :D

Actually: no. Terrorism is no joke.

No its an excuse for Americans to launch disproportionate attacks to steal developing countries so their own population can get fat on big mac's

Actually: no. Terrorism is no joke.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Your soldiers are considered terrorists when they invade other countries.

And yes, I don't buy your Democracy/WMDs/Freedom Bull$hit!

No its an excuse for Americans to launch disproportionate attacks to steal developing countries so their own population can get fat on big mac's

Actually, it is not a matter of proportionality; USA has, and will, do whatever it can to the very limits of its abilities. That is only the right thing to do.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. ............

Agreed.

Let both sides do whatever they can, as best as they, for as long as they can. Seems only fair, right?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Your soldiers are considered terrorists when they invade other countries.

sir as u dont buy democracy do u like pakistan being a member of united nations ?

Actually there is rules on how to conduct war and killing innocents is no freedom fighter

Agreed.

Let both sides do whatever they can, as best as they, for as long as they can. Seems only fair, right?

Fair Indeed!

And we know which side has and has been doing best in this case ;)

Agreed.

Fair Indeed!

And we know which side has and has been doing best in this case ;)

If people wish to play a 'dirty' game that is a diffrent let the games begin.

Back
Top Bottom