What's new

Hafiz Saeed to US: I’m in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime

I'm expecting an immediate action by the USA.So what's on menu an Alien Saucer?

88761568-us-secretary.jpg

..................… There is no case against me in any American court,” he maintained while terming the bounty absurd................

It said that the LeT was designated by the state department as a foreign terrorist organisation on Dec 20, 2001, and he participated in the planning of the four-day terrorist assault on Mumbai in Nov 2008.

Can US put bounty on anybody's head head irrespective of His/her nationalities under Intl law. This guy didn't even do anything
against the US yet and if I am not wrong he is facing trail in PAK courts isn't he. SO why the bounty?

US can put bounty on one's head who they think is involved or planning an intrigue against US and her citizens but this itself has limitations like they need to obtain proper evidences against the accused and of course accused is absconder not facing the trial in US courts - This all is missing in HS case.

They haven't contacted Pakistan's authorities for extradition of this guy.. In short all this drama has more to do with the resumption of NATO supply lines.. HS is opposing recommencement of NATO supply lines through Pakistan from the platform of Defa-e-Pakistan which is very active.

There were 8 US citizen casualties during the attack in Bombay: 5 dead and 3 injured. USA will pursue those who are involved in such attacks against its citizens no matter where there are on the globe.

US is messing with a wrong person. JuD has much wider following in USA and Canada than Taliban, and more importantly their sympathizers happen to be educated and business class.

US is messing with a wrong person. JuD has much wider following in USA and Canada than Taliban, and more importantly their sympathizers happen to be educated and business class.
Let's see how many Pakistani americans agree with you. Even if they sympathies with him, what can they possibly do? I am sure those sympathizers are already being watched.

This reminds me of the fatwa issued by Iranians on Rushdie. UK provided security to for Rushdie. Pakistan govt should provide security for Saeed

There were 8 US citizen casualties during the attack in Bombay: 5 dead and 3 injured. USA will pursue those who are involved in such attacks against its citizens no matter where there are on the globe.

They realized it after three and half years! Strange, US, the only torch bearer of justice in the world has announced bounty on one's head who is not even trialed.

I am not defending HS, my simple point is law must be considered.. Mind you US also has extradition agreement with Pakistan, why haven't they asked Pakistan for his possession? Pakistan in Past has handed over hundreds of culprits wanted to US..

They realized it after three and half years! Strange, US, the only torch bearer of justice in the world has announced bounty on one's head who is not even trialed.

I am not defending HS, my simple point is law must be considered.. Mind you US also has extradition agreement with Pakistan, why haven't they asked Pakistan for his possession? Pakistan in Past has handed over hundreds of culprits wanted to US..

due process of law, facts and the right thing have never stopped Americans before. Laws and due process only apply when Americans want it lol

I Actually feel pity for indians members here who are jumping Up & Down with i dont know what ?

Why are you guys so happy , even if a bounty is put on the Head of Hafiz Saeed it is by US not by you , you gov did not even had guts to ask us directly or to take a stand ? so Stop being happy about something you have so connection with.

And now on the Topic , If i remember correctly US did also put bounty of Osama & then they caught him immediately after 10 years , Spending Just a minimal amount of $3 Trillion , Killing more then half a million of civilians , & sending their own economy downhill .

What an Achievement . BRAVO !

Exactly, why didn't they do all this right after the attacks happened? Why now?

I Actually feel pity for indians members here who are jumping Up & Down with i dont know what ?

Why are you guys so happy , even if a bounty is put on the Head of Hafiz Saeed it is by US not by you , you gov did not even had guts to ask us directly or to take a stand ? so Stop being happy about something you have so connection with.

And now on the Topic , If i remember correctly US did also put bounty of Osama & then they caught him immediately after 10 years , Spending Just a minimal amount of $3 Trillion , Killing more then half a million of civilians , & sending their own economy downhill .

And sending a message to the fil.thy terrorists that they will be hunted down in whatever hole the rats may hide in!

No cost is too high for that lofty aim. They have achieved peace in their own country and the cowardly terrorists have been smoked out and made impotent.

The US economy is doing much better than some of the countries that took the side of terrorists at that time.

Look at where the khalbali is, is it in US or in the Islamic world?

Something hit your nerve ?

Ever heard word 'Realpolitik'.

This is merely a pressure tactic by US so that we toe their line in the new security agreement to be signed by Pakistan and US.US is biting itself in the a$$ in the long term.What they are doing (to achieve short team gains) will cause unrepairable damage.
PS: The Indians jumping up and down here are merely showing their frustration at the inability of Indian Authorities to do anything.

Well US-India are working together on the threat of LET it is now become a global issue. US has also put behind bars Hafiz Saeed''s son's buddy who im glad to say thanks to the FBI is in a 2 man cell.

Back
Top Bottom