What's new

Hafiz Saeed to US: I’m in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime

Fair Indeed!

And we know which side has and has been doing best in this case ;)

Thank you for accepting the fair need for all-out efforts by both sides, regardless of however defined.

Battles are a part of Wars are a part of Campaigns.

It is not over yet, is it?

Thank you for accepting the fair need for all-out efforts by both sides, regardless of however defined.

Battles are a part of Wars are a part of Campaigns.

It is not over yet, is it?

Yes its not over yet. And I don't see anything changing drastically once it really gets over.

How about we turn over this Saeed fellow to India, improve relations with them, improve trade relations too and boost our economy.

It's about time we think about our national interests rather then showing the world that we can bite back, this is the wrong way to do it.

Then again, I'm not sure whether or not this man was involved in the attacks within India.
But alas, if it makes the Indians happy, and the Americans get off our back, plus we can move forward with better relations, then why sacrifice all that which can improve our country's position, for one person?

Just stating my opinion , any problem with that ??

if you dont have an answer Then please dont bother to reply, i dont have time to waste replying to one liners .

I have given answer to your diatribe with one word which was to do with why India hasn't done anything against that Pakistani national.

May be you should read your own comment I quoted. Now I am more confident that something really has hit your nerve.

The problem with you and likewise is that India is doomed if she does or doesn't ! Water runs downhill, right ? I got your point Mr. Opinionator.

How about we turn over this Saeed fellow to India, improve relations with them, improve trade relations too and boost our economy.

It's about time we think about our national interests rather then showing the world that we can bite back, this is the wrong way to do it.

Then again, I'm not sure whether or not this man was involved in the attacks within India.
But alas, if it makes the Indians happy, and the Americans get off our back, plus we can move forward with better relations, then why sacrifice all that which can improve our country's position, for one person?

That one move would be a game-changer in Indo-Pak relation. Such things go a long way in boosting confidence of both the parties in the peaceful resolution of outstanding issues.

1st prove him culprit in our judiciary.........
that's the legal way.....

How about all our domestic problems concerned with the judiciary, how about the acquittal of Bilal Khar, the man who threw acid on Fakhra Younus? How about the ruling elite in our country which enjoy immunity over the judiciary?

I don't hear you talking about that, but no, the founder of LeT deserves a fair trial.
This whole group has caused us so many headache, who gives a flying monkey, hand his a$$ over to the Indians, let them and the Americans take care of it and let's start by really trying to improve relations, as our FM always reinstates and says almost every press conference, that she wants cordial and effective relationships based on mutual trust with our neighbours including India.
She says it every damn time, so it's about time she and the government live up to it.

And if the LeT and their followers resort to violence over the extradition, then crush them, because the Pakistani government is in charge and we can not and must not live in fear of violence or retortion from inside.

Besides, if this is a matter of face-saving or showing who has the biggest balls, we already lost that competiton when the Americans took out OBL and the NATO bombed our shaheeds whereas our government has been as weak as a puppy, so let us drop the tough act on the Indians because this current lot with Zardari have already sold the country out.

I'm not saying to give in to the Indians or whatsoever, but if we come to think of it, if some Indian nationals committed the same crimes on Pakistani soil, and it had been proven or it was beyond reasonable doubt that Indian nationals/organisation was behind it, then we'd have responded the same and demanded extradition.

So we should try and understand their feelings over this, and think of this single person as an opportunity, perhaps make some counter demands to the Indians, but basically open doors for future dialogue, that's what its all about, our Indian neighbour is booming, so why don't we profit from that and India vice versa.

I rest my case.

doesnt he live in Johar town, Lahore.....his address isnt exactly a secret is it?

How about all our domestic problems concerned with the judiciary, how about the acquittal of Bilal Khar, the man who threw acid on Fakhra Younus? How about the ruling elite in our country which enjoy immunity over the judiciary?

I don't hear you talking about that, but no, the founder of LeT deserves a fair trial.
This whole group has caused us so many headache, who gives a flying monkey, hand his a$$ over to the Indians, let them and the Americans take care of it and let's start by really trying to improve relations, as our FM always reinstates and says almost every press conference, that she wants cordial and effective relationships based on mutual trust with our neighbours including India.
She says it every damn time, so it's about time she and the government live up to it.

And if the LeT and their followers resort to violence over the extradition, then crush them, because the Pakistani government is in charge and we can not and must not live in fear of violence or retortion from inside.

Besides, if this is a matter of face-saving or showing who has the biggest balls, we already lost that competiton when the Americans took out OBL and the NATO bombed our shaheeds whereas our government has been as weak as a puppy, so let us drop the tough act on the Indians because this current lot with Zardari have already sold the country out.

I'm not saying to give in to the Indians or whatsoever, but if we come to think of it, if some Indian nationals committed the same crimes on Pakistani soil, and it had been proven or it was beyond reasonable doubt that Indian nationals/organisation was behind it, then we'd have responded the same and demanded extradition.

So we should try and understand their feelings over this, and think of this single person as an opportunity, perhaps make some counter demands to the Indians, but basically open doors for future dialogue, that's what its all about, our Indian neighbour is booming, so why don't we profit from that and India vice versa.

I rest my case.

But it is not possible to hand over a man of the nature of Hafiz Saeed the Pakistani state is powerless all hell would break lose if they even tried, he is just too much of a big fish.

USA scaremongering to break up the "Difa e Pakistan" council.
The 10 million reward which nobody will get...same as nobody got OBL reward.

Mumbai attack 'mastermind' Hafiz Saeed linked to Osama bin Laden - Telegraph

OBL communicated with Saeed and others via courier. He practised very good opsec [operations security]. The two had a long-standing relationship going back to the creation of LeT in the 1980s," he said. "OBL provided some of the seed money to start the group."

The US earlier claimed it had issued the bounty for information leading to Saeed's arrest and conviction in response to his increasingly "brazen" appearances, as part of a political movement to halt American drone strikes.

Seems like the hard drives located in OBL's house has given new evidence.

MOD EDIT

Back
Top Bottom