What's new

Hafiz Saeed to US: I’m in Lahore tomorrow, contact me anytime

Just shows the Americans still dont understand Pakistan, a bounty isnt going to work.

Yes Indeed ! The US must understand that nothing except " concrete evidence " of his involvement in terrorist activities is going to work here ... Prove beyond " reasonable doubt " that he's guilty and our judicial system can take care of him ... A bounty on the other hand , will only work to make him an instant hero ( something he almost already is ) ;)

ironically, its hindus and Christians in Pakistan that are among his vocal supporters (true story)

You do know that story was a fake one they were paid agents? and did u see JUD website before it was shut? i did it was talking bout cow pee and hindus pagan gods and stuff like that and you expect me to believe JUD are friends to hindus lol good joke!

JUD are the scum of the earth to Hindus i saw their website i know who they are

I fail to see any relevance between the history of Iraq and this new soap opera by your country ... What was on your mind ?

Well, you wouldn't want Pakistan to follow a similar trajectory, would you? It is one thing to make a mistake, quite another to pay a price for a mistake somebody else makes.

The relevance was established by your comment bringing up WMD evidence and the present topic, which, by the way, is quite serious. It would be foolish to dismiss it so flippantly.

You do know that story was a fake one they were paid agents?

no, i don't....but how do you know?

and did u see JUD website before it was shut? i did it was talking bout cow pee and hindus pagan gods and stuff like that and you expect me to believe JUD are friends to hindus lol good joke!

based on a discussion I recall I once had here on this forum -- where a link to that organization was shared here --I actually did out of curiousity visit the website. If my memory serves me correct, it was all in Urdu script and language, so i doubt you could even read it (if you went on at all, and arent just talking through your arse ;))

JUD are the scum of the earth to Hindus i saw their website i know who they are

then why are these hindu women and men rallying in support of this suspected ''anti-hindu'' organization

seems bizarre to me....doesnt it seem bizarre at all to you too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak flood victims being bombarded with Islamic teachings by JuD front group - World - DNA

JUD Scum were giving flood aid to Hindus only after they had to read Islamic teachings

no, i don't....but how do you know?

and did u see JUD website before it was shut? i did it was talking bout cow pee and hindus pagan gods and stuff like that and you expect me to believe JUD are friends to hindus lol good joke!

based on a discussion I once had here on this forum -- where a link to that organization was shared here --I actually did out of curiousity visit the website. If my memory serves me correct, it was all in Urdu script and language, so i doubt you could even read it (if you went on at all, and arent just talking through your arse ;))

then why are these hindu women and men rallying in support of this suspected ''anti-hindu'' organization

seems bizarre to me....doesnt it seem bizarre at all to you too?

Like i said it is not hard to pay poor sindhi farmers to come out and say whatever u want them to say but it was fake they came for $$ nothing else.

JuD includes religious lessons with flood relief – The Express Tribune

Scum even offered prayers to OBL

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you wouldn't want Pakistan to follow a similar trajectory, would you? It is one thing to make a mistake, quite another to pay a price for a mistake somebody else makes.

The relevance was established by your comment bringing up WMD evidence and the present topic, which, by the way, is quite serious. It would be foolish to dismiss it so flippantly.

No , one thing that i have learned by studying and researching your history ... Your country only attacks countries with almost no defense ... I have the example of N.Korea and Iran to support my theory here :azn: ... So there's no point-of-no-return trajectory as you are trying to imply ... So spare us this " dire consequences " warning over a cheap opera done just to please our neighbors :lol:

Actually , the relevance i was trying to establish was that your country is quite infamous for " manufacturing " evidence which is almost always proven wrong after some time ... and Yes , i would dismiss it so flippantly ... Sorry the NATO route is not opening ! :azn: ... Keep sending officials to our country ... and I would rather say " Why so serious ? " :P

Abu call me what u want but dont call me a liar i know what was on their website i read it b4 26/11 happened i saw it!

Abu call me what u want but dont call me a liar i know what was on their website i read it b4 26/11 happened i saw it!
Which language was it written it though ? ... I doubt it was in English , so you can read Urdu ? :azn:

Which language was it written it though ? ... I doubt it was in English , so you can read Urdu ? :azn:

Brother i swear on Bhagavan my own family etc i read it whether u believe me or not that is your choice and yes i had to use the google translate button it was in the left hand side of their page it was talking about other religions and about Hinduism so i was curious to see what it said and after i read it i was shocked i dont give a **** if nobody believes me i know what i saw and God is my witness.

Actually , the relevance i was trying to establish was that your country is quite infamous for " manufacturing " evidence which is almost always proven wrong after some time ... and Yes , i would dismiss it so flippantly ... Sorry the NATO route is not opening soon ! :azn: ... and I would rather say " Why so serious ? "

Infamous or not, US policies further its national interests relentlessly, and it would be wise to keep that in mind. Of course, if you wish to be dismissive, it is your right to hold that opinion.

The supply routes issue will soon be resolved, one way or another, of that I am quite sure.

Infamous or not, US policies further its national interests relentlessly, and it would be wise to keep that in mind. Of course, if you wish to be dismissive, it is your right to hold that opinion.

The supply routes issue will soon be resolved, one way or another, of that I am quite sure.

Yeah , that is precisely what every sovereign entity tries to do ... But still your country does things on the orders of some high command in Tel Aviv not taking its interests in accounts and faces " unintended consequences " in the end ... I have seen that in Iraq and Afghanistan ... Backfired plans much ? :azn: Dismissive in what , my friend ? ... These cheap soap operas ? :lol:

Yes , I know people have been parroting the same thing since the day it was closed :rofl: ... I have seen predictions about it opening in 1 weeks , a month and now " soon be resolved with quite sure assurance " hypothesis ...

And residents of Faridkot were rallying on the street threatening journalists and shouting Ajmal Kasab did not belong to that village.

The same people in private were telling his childhood stories.

Now we can't hold it against Pakistanis and that too poor sindhi labor class Hindus if they love their lives. But we sure can challenge the mental health of one who offers such videos as proof of innocence of a terrorist organisation :no:

And residents of Faridkot were rallying on the street threatening journalists and shouting Ajmal Kasab did not belong to that village.

The same people in private were telling his childhood stories.

Now we can't hold it against Pakistanis and that too poor sindhi labor class Hindus if they love their lives. But we sure can challenge the debating skills of one who offers such videos as proof of innocence of a terrorist organisation :no:

His family were moved soon after 26/11 and a French journo tracked them down

stigative journalist Saeed Shah travelled to Kasab's village and produced national identity card numbers of his parents; soon after they themselves disappeared on the night of 3 December 2008

On 13th November, 2009, Reporters Without Borders reported that two Pakistani journalists are being held in jail in Okara district since November 10th. These two reporters said they were being prevented from finding out the truth about Kasab's background, and from helping other journalists reach Faridkot.

..................... things on the orders of some high command in Tel Aviv not taking its interests in accounts and faces " unintended consequences " in the end ... I have seen that in Iraq and Afghanistan ... ..............

So attacking Iraq and Afghanistan was "ordered" by Tel Aviv? And what "unintended" consequences would you be referring to?

So attacking Iraq and Afghanistan was "ordered" by Tel Aviv? And what "unintended" consequences would you be referring to?
Yeah , when your whole country is controlled by " Tel Aviv " and its Jewish lobby in America , who else would have ordered the attack ? :azn: ...

Your economy isn't in a good shape right , not to mention the massive vacuum left in Iraq which is being filled by Iran now ?

Back
Top Bottom