What's new

HAFIZ SAEED IS PAKISTAN'S HERO!!!!!says Pervez Musharraf

@Mr.Nair How many of you indian's did watch his interview.. Or just following the words of your holy indiatoday (which many indian members call crap when it post any thing against india)..
The title itself show's how they brain wash their people cause nobody is going to listen to whole interview to see what actually he said..The same showing protests of load-shedding as azadi movement in Pak..lol

Sometimes I feel Musharaf is a RAW implant himself---- All desirable things for India happened in his time. including irrelevance of Kashmir issue. Sometimes I also feel that Kargil war is staged drama by RAW to take him in the power. I do not think Pak army leadership is idiot enough to stage a Kargil without any proper plan and any feasible positive outcome

Pervez Musharraf faints moments after India Today interview : World, News - India Today
pervez-story_647_021116064015.jpg

LOL ...
RIP

@Mr.Nair How many of you indian's did watch his interview.. Or just following the words of your holy indiatoday (which many indian members call crap when it post any thing against india)..
The title itself show's how they brain wash their people cause nobody is going to listen to whole interview to see what actually he said..The same showing protests of load-shedding as azadi movement in Pak..lol

Hope you know United Nations.He is a wanted in their list of monsters and is responsible for the deaths of many.May be you can argue that UN is not working as they should, but whole world still with india. The longer you people give good contact certificate to him, the more your country ashamed in front of world community.I am still remembers the days when osama was killed, your media,experts and politicians were very difficult to convince that 'Its not our fault' in front of accusations from all around the world.Still may be you say that we don't care.Yes you don't care but it is always those pakistani's abroad will suffer first and your countries image for the wrong policy of your stand.

Hope you know United Nations.He is a wanted in their list of monsters and is responsible for the deaths of many.May be you can argue that UN is not working as they should, but whole world still with india. The longer you people give good contact certificate to him, the more your country ashamed in front of world community.I am still remembers the days when osama was killed, your media,experts and politicians were very difficult to convince that 'Its not our fault' in front of accusations from all around the world.Still may be you say that we don't care.Yes you don't care but it is always those pakistani's abroad will suffer first and your countries image for the wrong policy of your stand.

Helloo..Helloo.. i mean seiously dude.. have you read my post..open your eye's.. i was talking on topic of musharaf and twisting his words.. no where i defended H.saeed .. read my post again slow this time..don't make lame irrelevant argument's please.. thanx

@kahonapyarhai
My dear Sir, why you indulge daily on such sensational news items which will further create divide among the online communities of India and Pakistan.. Half the time its flame baiting threads..
+++
On Topic,

The General is out of action and wants the fame and lights back on his now "retired" career. His hatred for Azhar bcz Azhar wanted him dead is already well known.. By the smae yardstick, Saeed should have been in that list too.. But Hafiz Saeed did nt try to kill Musharaff so he is a hero and Azhar became a villain..

Even if he being a former Prez, COAS or ruler of Pakistan said is true, officially GOP would deny that completely..

So what can GOI do..
Based on this interview, with the transcript, picture and photos send another DOSSIER.....

Nothing will change ever.. The only option is to make borders difficult to infiltrate and find every terrorist active inactive inside our country and prosecute them

So he rakes K Card.. Ask yourself why Musharaff needs to play K card? Simply bcz he wants active political life which is now gone.. Its trying to be relevant and getting more interviews with Indian media to be a news item...

So will there be a denial and say misquoted?

+++

Piece of sincere advise for all members:
Dont cross limits in this thread.. You get angry and emotional and start to behave as a keyboard rambo and you will be sniped with bans.. So better tone down rhetoric and mudslinging.. Its a humble and sincere advise..

My Dear Sir, why he can't take such sensational news... Do you get goose bumps or can't go to wash room at night alone due to fear...

Aapko kya taklif hai?

@kahonapyarhai
My dear Sir, why you indulge daily on such sensational news items which will further create divide among the online communities of India and Pakistan.. Half the time its flame baiting threads..
+++
On Topic,

The General is out of action and wants the fame and lights back on his now "retired" career. His hatred for Azhar bcz Azhar wanted him dead is already well known.. By the smae yardstick, Saeed should have been in that list too.. But Hafiz Saeed did nt try to kill Musharaff so he is a hero and Azhar became a villain..

Even if he being a former Prez, COAS or ruler of Pakistan said is true, officially GOP would deny that completely..

So what can GOI do..
Based on this interview, with the transcript, picture and photos send another DOSSIER.....

Nothing will change ever.. The only option is to make borders difficult to infiltrate and find every terrorist active inactive inside our country and prosecute them

So he rakes K Card.. Ask yourself why Musharaff needs to play K card? Simply bcz he wants active political life which is now gone.. Its trying to be relevant and getting more interviews with Indian media to be a news item...

So will there be a denial and say misquoted?

+++

Piece of sincere advise for all members:
Dont cross limits in this thread.. You get angry and emotional and start to behave as a keyboard rambo and you will be sniped with bans.. So better tone down rhetoric and mudslinging.. Its a humble and sincere advise..

My Dear Sir, Aapko kya taklif hai?

Back
Top Bottom