What's new

'ISI kept Osama as asset, knows where Mullah Omar is'

Now this is what really pisses me off. Ppl of this subcontinent, India PAkistan And bangladesh have a bloody habit of glorifying and americans and brits , their culture, military and blah blah.

DONT WE HAVE OUR OWN MILITRY AND CULTURE AND WHATEVER IT IS U GLORIFY OF THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not underestimating ISI but pointing out that CIA is very capable organization.

@KingMamba, @Informant.

ok, admitted that ISI is a master at proxy games and terror activities and has fooled the US continuously - that much any and everyone acknowledges.

But they arent doing a great job of safeguarding Pakistan.
countering and neutralizing 40 something terror plans by Afghan and indian agency no body give them a credit and suddenly one bomb blast happens and every chutya looses his mind .... that it is not been able to safeguard Pakistan

This dude has been dead for 3 years. The world needs a new bad guy..Putin seems legit.

How can you be so sure??
No agency is fool proof. :coffee:
Protected you??
They were the ones who put you in this mess in the first place.

Afghanistan is a barren land today.Russia and US've left after their stints in Afghanistan.But now Pak will have to pay for it.All the jihadis who'd left home to fight in Afghanistan are back.The feral attacks by TTP should be a proof of how terrorism is taking control of Pak.
Wake up you sleepy head!!
What should ring a toc sin's ding inside your head is actually music to you.Wake up!!!:sick:

8-)
Nevah!

We have been free from double agents, belee tha'!

Who put us in this mess the first place? Dawood the Afghan king who was against Pakistan from day 1? We turned his nation into barren land, had he not been a dick and kept away from PAshtunistan/Pakhtoonistan nonsense Afghan would be a beautiful place. Now it is what you see. They started it.

Now do you think TTP is our own blow back? Very little aspects of it, most of them are peddled. I will tell you the case of a Captain in the force who gave his life for this country. He was hit in the neck by an exclusive American Military/Contractors ammo ( This ammo is very exclusive, wont disclose the round info). From a distance of over a kilometer. More than that. This was during Ops on the front lines. No TTP has this much experience, practice, training to obtain such a shot on top of the exclusivity of the firearm and ammo. When we complain of the US games and the Afghan intelligence we arent wrong nor are our claims baseless. We dont complain anymore because we now take an exact toll on the perpetrators and the suppliers.

I'm wide awake, but others wont be for long. It's time to let some of the up people asleep :D

Wow thats great,let me try to understand.
You claim ISI is so skillfull and had no knowledge about the whereabouts of OBL,now that tells something.
Sorry mate ,the world laughed at you because of that,that should take a skill to pull that off and look stupid.
And the most funny part is you feel protected.
After all the things which happened and still happening ,still make you feel secured,dont trust me 66 years wont take a long time for a quick review.

And the funny part is the people who are effected the most dsnt even know it.

If you really believe ISI had no knowledge about the whereabouts of OBL then there is no point in conversing over it. Why the US didnt blame us is what we call politics. Plus US needs us WAY more than we need them. This isnt a straight forward game, it is warped beyond your understanding.

Hahaha we were supposed to not last 5 years. 66 years and countless wars, internal conflicts and now we're stronger than ever.

We have been free from double agents, belee tha'!

Who put us in this mess the first place? Dawood the Afghan king who was against Pakistan from day 1? We turned his nation into barren land, had he not been a dick and kept away from PAshtunistan/Pakhtoonistan nonsense Afghan would be a beautiful place. Now it is what you see. They started it.

Now do you think TTP is our own blow back? Very little aspects of it, most of them are peddled. I will tell you the case of a Captain in the force who gave his life for this country. He was hit in the neck by an exclusive American Military/Contractors ammo ( This ammo is very exclusive, wont disclose the round info). From a distance of over a kilometer. More than that. This was during Ops on the front lines. No TTP has this much experience, practice, training to obtain such a shot on top of the exclusivity of the firearm and ammo. When we complain of the US games and the Afghan intelligence we arent wrong nor are our claims baseless. We dont complain anymore because we now take an exact toll on the perpetrators and the suppliers.

I'm wide awake, but others wont be for long. It's time to let some of the up people asleep :D

If you really believe ISI had no knowledge about the whereabouts of OBL then there is no point in conversing over it. Why the US didnt blame us is what we call politics. Plus US needs us WAY more than we need them. This isnt a straight forward game, it is warped beyond your understanding.

Hahaha we were supposed to not last 5 years. 66 years and countless wars, internal conflicts and now we're stronger than ever.
So you do agree that ISI knew about obl,good.
Blame afganistan,blame the whole world for the mess.
How blind people can be.
Bomb blasts in Pakistan 2014
Must be a great job , for every blast they stop 3, where do you take the level of failure ,100 blasts,1000 blasts.
@KingMamba

So you do agree that ISI knew about obl,good.
Blame afganistan,blame the whole world for the mess.
How blind people can be.
Bomb blasts in Pakistan 2014
Must be a great job , for every blast they stop 3, where do you take the level of failure ,100 blasts,1000 blasts.
@KingMamba

But can you prove ISI had knowledge. Fact is world works on proof. No proof = baseless allegations.

We have a lot of blasts, but the thing is these will simmer down ( which they have already) and stop after some time. But when this dies, and it will. Then you will see the blowback of opening 13 consulates along the Afghan Pakistan border.

:-)

But can you prove ISI had knowledge. Fact is world works on proof. No proof = baseless allegations.

We have a lot of blasts, but the thing is these will simmer down ( which they have already) and stop after some time. But when this dies, and it will. Then you will see the blowback of opening 13 consulates along the Afghan Pakistan border.

:-)
First decide what you want to say ?
1)ISI knew about OBL.
Or
2)ISI had no idea about OBL.

Either case it put ISI in a very bad light.

First decide what you want to say ?
1)ISI knew about OBL.
Or
2)ISI had no idea about OBL.

Either case it put ISI in a very bad light.

ISI knew about it, everyone knows. But can anyone prove it? US can, but is it in their benefit? Or do they want a bloody exit?

Nothing is blak and white. You have no idea about the intricacies of a spy ring, else you would realise the value of an asset such as OBL.

ISI knew about it, everyone knows. But can anyone prove it? US can, but is it in their benefit? Or do they want a bloody exit?

Nothing is blak and white. You have no idea about the intricacies of a spy ring, else you would realise the value of an asset such as OBL.
Thats what the op mentions,that obl was in pakistan and ISI knew about it.And that exactly we said as well.

And the remaining part about ISI doing a great job,thats everyone to see.just compare how was Pakistan before and after Zia.even the colour blind will make out the black and white.

Thats what the op mentions,that obl was in pakistan and ISI knew about it.And that exactly we said as well.

And the remaining part about ISI doing a great job,thats everyone to see.just compare how was Pakistan before and after Zia.even the colour blind will make out the black and white.

Everyone thinks sure, can they prove? NOPES. NADA. They can think whatever they want to, proof is what is required for credence. Can you prove? Nopes. Otherwise it is speculative.

If you think circumstances have remained the same since 71 then i marvel at your critical skills.

I am done with this thread.

countering and neutralizing 40 something terror plans by Afghan and indian agency no body give them a credit and suddenly one bomb blast happens and every chutya looses his mind .... that it is not been able to safeguard Pakistan

From Indian agency??? what the phack is that? is it illusionary attack that the ISI so bravely twarthed - and you have been fed on this illusion that makes ISI so great?.

Bharat ke aatamwadi humlon ko hum jaanbaaz ne nesthonaabooze kar diya?.

I'll give u a small example of what one calls an agency's victory - maybe two.

RAW picks up ISI operative from Dhaka airport and CIA picks up killed OBL's body from Abottabad - now in both instances one agency came out tops and another on the losing side - guess which one?..

I'll make an assumption on your reply before you do it? both are false operations is what u'll come up with.

From Indian agency??? what the phack is that? is it illusionary attack that the ISI so bravely twarthed - and you have been fed on this illusion that makes ISI so great?.

Bharat ke aatamwadi humlon ko hum jaanbaaz ne nesthonaabooze kar diya?.

I'll give u a small example of what one calls an agency's victory - maybe two.

RAW picks up ISI operative from Dhaka airport and CIA picks up killed OBL's body from Abottabad - now in both instances one agency came out tops and another on the losing side - guess which one?..

I'll make an assumption on your reply before you do it? both are false operations is what u'll come up with.
what about ur senior RAW operatives being killed in Kabul guess what who came on top :pakistan:

I am not underestimating ISI but pointing out that CIA is very capable organization.
My point wasnt about CIA AND ISI but in general how ppl of subcontinent praises anything and everthing that sticks of west.

Not always this is true.

It is very hard to hide something from US.
my statement stands

Okay cool lets say ISI dint hide OBL. If it did hide OBL he would still be alive now. Agreed.

But OBL was hiding right next to your military academy living happily and ISI dint have a clue about it, so does nt that make ISI super incompetent? If ISI was so pro how can they miss this?

Since, according to you ISI is a super spy agency so we can conlude that ISI helped hide OBL. ISI is not that incompetent to miss a world's most wanted terrorist hiding near your military academy.
it was a complete drama by the US, the whole of the abootabad incident

For all you know we could have just destroyed your nuclear arsenals and your MI/ISI/IB/army would have found out about it from the newspaper reports in NY Times
BEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY :rofl::rofl:, like you and the Israelis havent tried already, you couldnt even stop us from making it, WE MADE IT, AND EXPLODED 7 OF THEM, AND NOW WE ARE MAKING MORE, AND YOU COULDNT CAN CAN NEVER DO SHIT ABOUT IT,
so why dont you go and cry to your pentagon now

Back
Top Bottom