What's new

'ISI kept Osama as asset, knows where Mullah Omar is'

i assure you, if ISI was keeping OBL as an asset USA would have never gotten him

You are overestimating ISI; remember ISI had received training in 1980s form CIA.

CIA is miles ahead of ISI, they have far bigger budget and resources than ISI.

i believe it was just a drama, there was no OBL and there was no nothing
OBL guy died in 2006 (with news in USA saying they threw his body in the seas) and suddenly few yrs later he was found in Pakistan...which of the 2 reports is a lie? Whichever it is both are from USA :woot:

You are overestimating ISI; remember ISI had received training in 1980s form CIA.

CIA is miles ahead of ISI, they have far bigger budget and resources than ISI.
Usually the student is always on top of the teacher :coffee: Unless of course they get a bad teacher but even then...

Osama bin Laden, or should I say Osman, was a CIA asset used to destabilise the Soviet union through its proxy Jihad which was won partly by weapons provided by Israel. Now if Mr Osman was a CIA asset for over a decade, then how is it that he suddenly turned against the USA?

Everyone one of his "terrorist" act helped the americans to achieve their political objectives in the middle east and Afghanistan. From the Iraq war fiasco to the Afghan invasion.

Report: Unit that hunted bin Laden closed - World news - Terrorism | NBC News

The US had the nice little bogeyman they paraded in front of their public whenever they needed to pass a more stringent surveillance law or to curb liberty. It's the oldest trick in the book, paint a shadow on the wall with a puppet you control. The people will come running to you to protect them. While you can continue to "democratise" resources rich nations. :coffee:

Osama bin Laden, or should I say Osman, was a CIA asset used to destabilise the Soviet union through its proxy Jihad which was won partly by weapons provided by Israel. Now if Mr Osman was a CIA asset for over a decade, then how is it that he suddenly turned against the USA?

Everyone one of his "terrorist" act helped the americans to achieve their political objectives in the middle east and Afghanistan. From the Iraq war fiasco to the Afghan invasion.

Report: Unit that hunted bin Laden closed - World news - Terrorism | NBC News

The US had the nice little bogeyman they paraded in front of their public whenever they needed to pass a more stringent surveillance law or to curb liberty. It's the oldest trick in the book, paint a shadow on the wall with a puppet you control. The people will come running to you to protect them. While you can continue to "democratise" resources rich nations. :coffee:
Not entirely. He may have played into US hands sometimes, his actions may have been used to justify American invasions, but Osama was not a stooge of the West. His activism on the field goes back to 1977, before the Russian action in Afghanistan.

Osama was found in a military area of Pakistan, one of the more secure areas. Now surely the ISI couldn't be that blind

Either way its a mess.

1. If ISI did not know, well well...there goes the intelligence capability of the world's number 1 spy agency.

2. If ISI knew....it could not protect its asset...there goes the intelligence capability of the world's number 1 spy agency.

3. If ISI knew and gave up Osama...shame shame...where is the ghairat in this ????

All in all a lose lose scenario. Best thing to do...forget the chapter and get along with life.

No doubt Americans took Osama from the mouth of ISI+Pak Army

No doubt Americans took Osama from the mouth of ISI+Pak Army
false flag operation done by CIA if they really killed Sheikh Osama where the **** is video of his dead body?? like kaddafi and Sadam this really tells u the dirty plan of CIA to defame Pak Army and secondly as far as our info Sheikh Osama died in 2005 or maybe 2006 due to kidney failure so these allegations by Americans are baseless .. they are trying to hide their defeat in Afghanistan by blaming Pakistan simple ...

Baby you're forgetting that she's a british passport holder.
ISI could have ONLY punched her in the face and broken the door to her room

By the way she wouldnt have been the 1st reporter to go "missing".

but if ISI/pak army didnt know abt OBL , then hell, i must say the pak establishment is the most incompetent of them all
Who was OsamaBinLadin?

By the way she wouldnt have been the 1st reporter to go "missing".
Dont you think that would be asking for too much???:sick:
They would not have done that to her. She had the rpoofs and the most probably she had already sent it to her bosses in NY.
Btw the various wings of the ISI that work with Islamic militants are careful not to employ sitting government officials or anyone in an official capacity. Rather retired military officers, intelligence agents, and diplomats populate the ranks of these secretive sub-organizations allowing the Pakistani government to deny involvement.So if they're so careful in their activities and I dont think they would've committed such a big blunder.

Dont you think that would be asking for too much???:sick:
They would not have done that to her. She had the rpoofs and the most probably she had already sent it to her bosses in NY.
Btw the various wings of the ISI that work with Islamic militants are careful not to employ sitting government officials or anyone in an official capacity. Rather retired military officers, intelligence agents, and diplomats populate the ranks of these secretive sub-organizations allowing the Pakistani government to deny involvement.So if they're so careful in their activities and I dont think they would've committed such a big blunder.

Not much of a "secret" if you know about it. :lol:

i assure you, if ISI was keeping OBL as an asset USA would have never gotten him
Don't be so cocksure of your capabilities bud.

After all we did come after OBL RIGHT under your noses and you could do NOTHING. What happened to all your radars etc. etc. ? Were folks out for lunch/dinner or is the technology outdated?

For all you know we could have just destroyed your nuclear arsenals and your MI/ISI/IB/army would have found out about it from the newspaper reports in NY Times :-)

Only a Indian can post these baseless truthful things.
You are about 90% right. See my correction.

Not much of a "secret" if you know about it. :lol:
The way they operate is not a secret anyways. :)
But yes what she knew was the "secret"...infact the proofs she possessed was the "secret".:p:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom