What's new

Guys help me urgent! :)

THE MASK

Reaction score
Tomorrow I am going to give a speech on "Fools are never uneasy"

So if anybody can help me or if you have any thoughts please share:)

no idea on this proverb, I just have got some fool related one liners from where you may get some ideas

14681sdf.jpg

1930s.jpg

Can you explain your topic bit more? What you want us to share? You are giving speech in favour or against this proverb(if it is) ""Fools are never uneasy".

I think no body is fool by birth and we all have been doing silly things in our lives at one point or others and then we have learned from these mistakes and its all process of growing up mentally. We think fool is someone who is not wise and who lacks judgement, sense or understanding of situation and those who do not have education or have a little education are considered foolish by the so called prudent people.

You see those people who were truly revolutionary or truly innovative have been labelled foolish by someone at some point because people did not grasp their concepts/ideas. I think real fools are those who think they know everything and are always right/ wise and claim to know all truth out there. We should not look at ourselves through the eyes of others. who will decide who is fool and who is wise?

Back
Top Bottom