What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

If we had any such protocol, then it would've suggested "the man is armed and dangerous", step two of assumption would've been the vehicle is stuffed with explosives..... step three would suggest to vacate a block....... step 4 would suggest to take him out...

Now our way of doing it: Make a big circle around the culprit... talk to him..... invite more people in the vicinity to have maximum collateral damage....

Way to go... :pakistan:

Has he shot someone? Is he posing immenent threat to anyone? He did not shoot SSP, even though he had too pistols in his hand, that should tell you something

Has he shot someone? Is he posing immenent threat to anyone? He did not shoot SSP, even though he had too pistols in his hand, that should tell you something

I am Sorry but i am not that kind to people who take law in their hand .. and put People in the Line of fire ( even if they are idiots for standing there ) .

However .. someone is controlling that guy .. that is probably the reason he is not shot yet .. police are trying to find that unknown person .. the person his wife talk too .

Nabeel Gabol is participating in negotiations & offered him to come in parliament to talk .............

LOL... baat kahan say kahan challi gayee.... stay focussed on point at hand.... don't get angry..... no matter how much you try, you can't get as pissed as I can....... so let's keep it very civil..... :)

Oh shut up Uncle g! If I had to I would shoot you 1st...Seriously the world can do with 1 less flirt!

2nd that! 1 who can cry about cyber world is giving advice about real life situation?! :tsk:

:rofl::rofl:

Make an example out of him???? he says! infront of his children!! thats pathetic!

Whatever his demands are!

Just drama, this guy is insane and probably having some personal issues. Media should not create a hype and leak his personal life's story to the world.

Second, this standoff has been a long one. He doesn't have a suicide jacket on, he probably doesn't have explosives in his car. 4 snipers, seriously? This is creating a hype. Once sniper should be enough, pointing at his head all time.

Get two men to crawl up from beside the car, maintaining angle to deter appearing in the back and side-mirrors, one of them goes up and disarms him while other takes control of lady and kids.

This is a fifteen minutes issue which have been exaggerated to over two hours. He isn't a terrorist, doesn't seen to be afflicted to one, so firing at him unless being fired upon is immoral.

LOL... baat kahan say kahan challi gayee.... stay focussed on point at hand.... don't get angry..... no matter how much you try, you can't get as pissed as I can....... so let's keep it very civil..... :)
@Hyperion if they shoot idiot...it would be world news BARBARIC PAKISTANI POLICE shoots harmless man on a street in front of HIS family ....Seriously I rather this drama then media drama!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom