What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

If we had any such protocol, then it would've suggested "the man is armed and dangerous", step two of assumption would've been the vehicle is stuffed with explosives..... step three would suggest to vacate a block....... step 4 would suggest to take him out...

Now our way of doing it: Make a big circle around the culprit... talk to him..... invite more people in the vicinity to have maximum collateral damage....

Way to go... :pakistan:

I agree with all the steps But your step 4 is something i would not agree with,

@Imran Khan that bastard is using kids as a human shield. If he doesnt care about our children why should we?

Because he is not fulfilling the responsibility of being Father.....so state should just ignore its responsibility.....????

if this guy is psycho......should we as an state give his children a psychological trauma by killing their father in front of their eyes....???

How long could he sustain this hoha....let him exhaust and capture him alive.....till now police is doing just fine....but any aggressive action which end in bloodshed should be avoided.....

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you suggest..??? Let it get out of hand by prolonging it???? If it's not resolved fast, mark my words it will be a new norm ALL over Pakistan, starting tomorrow.... you'll have hostage situations day in and day out!!!! Then what?????

@Hyperion if they shoot idiot...it would be world news BARBARIC PAKISTANI POLICE shoots harmless man on a street in front of HIS family ....Seriously I rather this drama then media drama!

Guy said he will go to parliament with his arms for talks ............

i wish no lives lose tonight on blue area :) wo parlement main baat kary ga ager jail se nikal aya to :lol:

Sniper have been deployed and have shot but police is holding back the tactical solution

They are just passing a letters and wasting time just shot him...and game will over ( One bullet show)

What do you suggest..??? Let it get out of hand by prolonging it???? If it's not resolved fast, mark my words it will be a new norm ALL over Pakistan, starting tomorrow.... you'll have hostage situations day in and day out!!!! Then what?????

I am not the 1 who deployed 75% of our police....I suggested keeping him locked under 5-10 police watch ...block any routes to crowed area and for goodness sake move the stupid crowd from around the area...

I say why not prologue the wait instead of killing 1 guy? I mean I am sure a life worth more than that!

As for hostage situations they happen daily AT ELITE level and they get away with it where news doesnt report it! Now normal awaam is getting there...Well if they can get a helicopter and get a sniper to shoot at his hand and at his wife's hand so they drop their guns and then jump on them and bag em...:D

why kill him whats his crime ? show me the law that if you fire in air you should be fired in head . they are going right path your approach is unprofessional and barbaric . you ignored the kids and wife . if you have any of them then may you have idea .

His crime is that he's threatening life of his own children. He's on a suicide mission. & wants to implement islam in Pakistan like that..... Go watch TV & try taking a break from drinking & drugs so u get some sense.

Go listen to him on Dunya TV. He want's his family to die....

That's why kill him before he hurts his children & wife... or any by stander or any police man.

Jahil sharabi. Thoori piya karr. Teray dimagh koo bohat charr gai haay.

Ok so he wants his family to die...and you wanna make his wish come true? Very brainy of you!!
Tum loogoon kaa dimagh ghass charnay gaya hoa haay... Who said we want his family to die. We want HIM to die so his family & ppl around could be safe. Also if he escapes he could kill someone later too. Pagal kaum...

so what ? he is not in his sense as you abusing me .

SO what???? U don't want an obvious danger to be silenced but u r OK with his children being risked & other innocent too. Thoori Peetaa Karr, damaagh tera melt hondaa piyaa aay.

@Talon sista....if we wudnt make an xample today by teachin him or any such psycho a lesson it wud happen every other day by anyone in any city!!

The guy is asking for Food .. Just put Sedative in that.. problem solved .. i dont know which idiot is running the show ..

Back
Top Bottom