What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

wait for his bullets to finish and grab him or something....How would you feel were you threatened and your children watch you get shot esp when you had no choice bt to do what he is doing?

Yeh .. he is Distributing Roses in the middle of the Road ... how stupid of me .

Has he shot someone? Is he posing immenent threat to anyone? He did not shoot SSP, even though he had too pistols in his hand, that should tell you something

From What i got .. The guy is not The one Running the Show ... Its His wife ... may be I am wrong .. but thats how i see it . .. he is just like a Robot following some orders .

Marsha tum tou apni friends k saath nhi chali gayi wahan for having fun :P :lol:

haha wud have been fun doin dat n takin pics n post it here
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

He apparently is distressed and needs some form of energy to do what he has been asked to do...otherwise why drink red bull and make such a tamasha? You think people like to be notorious?

Bro! If you say soo....He is firing in the air...was he aiming at anyone or threatening his own child or wife (if he is psycho as many of you claim) then we say shoot his arm or through his brain....

For the time being only 10 police or less with vest can just watch him and secure the area...simple...
yes he fired direct at people too

Sir we are in a state of War .. the more you hesitate the More Damage you will get ..

If you dont make this case an example .. then tomorrow there will 10 more like him .. in every city .. making their own demands ..

Human Life is very valuable .. it should not be wasted ... but sometimes you have to take the Arm out .. just to save the body .. no likes Blood or Killing .. sometimes however there is no other choice ...

I am not saying that Just shoot the guy in the head .. a Trained Sniper can just Disarm him with one shot .. the police or rangers can take care of the rest .. and arrest him while he recovers . .

But no,they are planning to give more time to this drama baazi,because the lady is continuously refraining police to do so,she is doing this for almost 2 hours.

His habitation area is Hafizabad ... According to his neighbor ..........

DUNYA NEWS UPDATE: The father-in-Law of the armed person is speaking to Dunya News:

The person is from Hafiz-a-Abaad. His daughter is married to the man for 8 years and the children at the back of the car her Grand children.
She says that Sikandar (the armed person) is somewhat mentally unstable and of religious views...

From What i got .. The guy is not The one Running the Show ... Its His wife ... may be I am wrong .. but thats how i see it . .. he is just like a Robot following some orders .

Thats where i agree with you, there is more to what is being shown....,the wife is very ok with everything, and so is the kid, either he is taking orders from someone or woman is involved too

Madam, thank you for your tactical advice... I bet you commanded couple SWAT units...... oh you didn't? Then why not join the staff members at asylum for criminally insane? You'd be THE best help they can get.... and in your spare time you could also chit chat about peace policy in the Middle East with your colleagues... :cheesy:

Oh shut up Uncle g! If I had to I would shoot you 1st...Seriously the world can do with 1 less flirt!

Back
Top Bottom