What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

bhai.. can you write in 2 lines what happened till now... cant go through the whole thread...

guy opened fire in air policed reached to him for arrest but cant as he has wife and child in car so sniper can't shot him . SSP operations talk to him 4 times and closed to him . thay are talking to unarm him and arrest him but PDF guys want to shot him in head in front of his wife and 2 kids sitting in car . look like drugs or pysco case dear .

The mother of his wife is on media LOL she is behaving cool! the childs name is malik!

On the contrary.... I'd fire only when any such event antagonizes the peaceful population of a city...... never would I fire on an innocent or someone not armed......

In this particular scenario, if you don't go with extreme prejudice, you'll have similar events all over Pakistan in the next few months.... YOU WANT TO BET?????

Bro given your exposure to international society have you not witnessed suhc cases there? It happens all over the world.....it is something we have to deal with......otherwise someone will be suing State.

Yeh .. he is Distributing Roses in the middle of the Road ... how stupid of me .

Bro! If you say soo....He is firing in the air...was he aiming at anyone or threatening his own child or wife (if he is psycho as many of you claim) then we say shoot his arm or through his brain....

For the time being only 10 police or less with vest can just watch him and secure the area...simple...

@Alpha1 bacche to bacche hain yaar,unki kya galti??

Last edited by a moderator:
Madam, thank you for your tactical advice... I bet you commanded couple SWAT units...... oh you didn't? Then why not join the staff members at asylum for criminally insane? You'd be THE best help they can get.... and in your spare time you could also chit chat about peace policy in the Middle East with your colleagues... :cheesy:

thats the problem with you people...you paint EVERYONE and EVERYTHING with the same brush in the same colours!

Good tactics by police to prolonging this situation ..........

If he is behaving like animals shall we too behave like him??? this matter should be handled with civility and care.
The phyco says impose Islamic law or he will not lay down arms.
I agree with @Hyperion Make an example out of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom