What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

7hrs to negotiate ......but enough bro......day before yesterday your all news channel was discussing only this incident even in entire prime time..............but i assume things got delayed because kids was with him.....other wise, if will be alone, your police could control situation with in 30 min.....because of one incident , can't say entire system is collapse.......ho jata hai

My dear Miss.Mishra nobody is blaming the entire police and security sector for such delay,we are focusing on such possibility if this drama was 'staged' not 'real' and PPP's involvement to recover it's damaged,ruptured image in this regard,so that they may stand with new slogans after next five years.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Because according to your source,police has not allowed to shot,if police has not issue order then how?the main point of their question is that who has violated police's command?they are questioning of lack of discipline mainly,I assume.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

In a normal situation Police was not allowed to shoot and capture the guy alive.

But things went awry, Zamurd Khan ruined the whole thing. When he lunged at Sikander, Sikander shot a few times, from that moment on he was considered a threat and was lethal and willing to shoot. Then when he ran, he could have done anything, so it was necessary to take him down.

If the investigation is that how and why Zamurd got into the area, that makes sense. But if you are going to fire the guy who shot Sikander, then might as well fire the whole police department.

In a normal situation Police was not allowed to shoot and capture the guy alive.

But things went awry, Zamurd Khan ruined the whole thing. When he lunged at Sikander, Sikander shot a few times, from that moment on he was considered a threat and was lethal and willing to shoot. Then when he ran, he could have done anything, so it was necessary to take him down.

If the investigation is that how and why Zamurd got into the area, that makes sense. But if you are going to fire the guy who shot Sikander, then might as well fire the whole police department.

Oh,I got your point my friend,but I don't understand that why they do not seem to identify that shooter as a member of security sector?

Oh,I got your point my friend,but I don't understand that why they do not seem to identify that shooter as a member of security sector?

The shooters were ID'ed on the very day, news channels ran the names. ASI Rana Akmal and one other (Khurshid Shah I think).

@nuclearpak firing him is a bad idea if he has links with security sector,but if they find out that he has no connection with police or other security sector and debating of his presence then I understand.
But yes their question that why he shooted,I feel also not right,as he did what he should,he if didn't then criminal would have run away or harmed any one.

Best Regards,
Slav defence

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy Zamurd Khan showed excellent braveness, but certainly this it is not any logical approach to deal with such situation where he could have been killed. Actually, the police should have shot the bad guy at first at his legs or hands.

The shooters were ID'ed on the very day, news channels ran the names. ASI Rana Akmal and one other (Khurshid Shah I think).

hmmm,if he is identified of security sector and he shoot him on the basis of that situation and seriously I find this question invalid that why he shooted.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

This is high time that there should be some code of conduct for media. Why can't they comprehend hazards for security or police personnel, if they are identified or named.

p1_29.jpg

I don't buy this 'tarbiyat yafta' thing.

You could clearly see how much tarbiyat he had by the way he fired and held his guns...no tarbiyat yafta guy would dual wield automatic guns like that.

He may have had contacts, but training specific to this job, unlikely.

lo jee taza khaber sikander bhai ki

سکندر نے پولیس اور نرسوں کو دھمکیاں دیناشروع کردیں
27 اگست 2013 (15:54)
سکندر نے پولیس اور نرسوں کو دھمکیاں دیناشروع کردیں

اسلام آباد(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) بلوایریامیں فائرنگ کرنیوالے سکندر نے ویل چیئرپر بیٹھنا، پولیس اور پمز ہسپتال کی نرسوں کو سنگین نتائج کی دھمکیاں دینا شروع کردی ہیں ۔ذرائع کے مطابق سکندر کو ڈاکٹروں نے ویل چیئرپر بیٹھ کر وارڈ کے اندرگھومنے کی اجازت دیدی جس کے بعد سکندر نے وارڈ سے باہر نکلنے کی کوشش کی تاہم پولیس نے روک لیا۔ سکندر کاکہناتھاکہ ایساڈرامہ رچاﺅں گاکہ سب دنگ رہ جائیں گے ، وہ کروں گاجس کے بارے میں کسی نے سوچا بھی نہیں ۔ سکندر کی دھمکیوں کے بعد وارڈ کی سیکیورٹی مزید سخت کردی گئی ہے ۔

Back
Top Bottom