What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

jo bhi tha yaar bary dil wala admi tha

Bary dil wala tha jab hi tou hospital chala gaya wo bhi itnay araam say ... :cool:

She deserves worst .. "meray bachay mujahid haien"... "meray husband bilkul sahi keh rahay haien" etc ... dumb monkey lookin witch.

Just heard her latest statement on TV in which she was refusing all her past statements ...

That wasn't a right way to treat her ..

Just heard her latest statement on TV in which she was refusing all her past statements ...

Lol.. i dnt know how she can refute her bs speech on national tv?

That wasn't a right way to treat her ..

She was just thrown on the ground n taken away by lady cops... but yeah i agree she wasnt treated right... she needs a chitroll by some fat female cop name hameeda.. :lol:

Lol.. i dnt know how she can refute her bs speech on national tv?

She said her husband is a drug addict , she don't know that her husband will create an awful drama their etc etc ...

She was just thrown on the ground n taken away by lady cops. but yeah i agree she wasnt treated right... she needs a chitroll by some fat female cop name hameeda.. :lol:

Everyone can't be heartless still don't agree with you .. If they want to treat her like that shouldn't do that in front of crowd ..

Ask any fauji and he will tell to sort ur shyt urself.

BRBYVGeCYAAfidL.jpg:large

Old-and-better-Cartoon-Network-cartoon-network-8086568-733-936.jpg

CJ takes notice of gunman Sikandar's stand off in Islamabad

The Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry took notice of the shooting incident in Islamabad that went on for nearly five hours, Express News reported on Saturday.
Gunman Sikandar accompanied by his wife and children brought Islamabad to a standstill on Thursday by waving two sub-machine guns and occasionally firing into the air.
The standoff that lasted for five hours eventually ended after Sikandar and his wife were shot and arrested when the PPP member lunged at him.
The interior ministry has ordered Inspector General (IG) Police Islamabad, Sikandar Hayat Khan to submit a report in 48 hours with an explanation of the incident and failure of the police to handle it well.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/591461/cj-takes-notice-of-gunman-sikandars-stand-off-in-islamabad/

lo bhai aik is kannay iftikhar ch ki kami thi... pakistani film mein kanna na ho tou film film nahi hoti !! :lol:

Well I don't agree with many of your points...

Wrong! Sniper rifle is the weapon of choice in such situations and specially in urban environment. Presently Police carries Automatic SMG's which are far more dangerous in populated areas as compared to a single precise shot.

To shoot to death is the only option for a violent, unstable person carrying two automatic weapons, which he actually fired in very close proximity to two very young kids, endangering their lives beside injuring another person.

Deprived my ***, if he can afford two automatic weapons, he certainly is not deprived, besides not dealing with such persons in strict manner would encourage millions of other "deprived" citizens to do the same, what you gonna do then?

And now who will listen to him besides his jail mates? By doing this drama he will end up in a far worst condition. He will lose many valuable years of his life behind bars.

Are you out of your mind? Firing a few bullets at police is not a joke!

Sorry can't comprehend this one.

NO! he is not the only one who is sensitive, everyone feels the pain and need for social reforms, better living, and law and order, but not everyone loses it like him. This world with all its luxuries and problems is created by Allah, it was/is not difficult for him to make everyone millionaire, but then He says, he tries some by giving them much and some by depriving and sees who remains patient and thankful.

so you are talking about to shoot him at the spot. well this is game of child to take a gun in hand and shoot with out tactical
ways.
If i was a ISI agent than i need only 15 min to capture him. i have my own methods..:pakistan:
Sorry it is the gov failure to not provide an appropriate environment to peoples on their little peace protest by gaining desired right things at the end.

No need of sniper here....:sniper:
Before doing this he better know about jails and death..:omghaha:
this person and now your ideology is { Hit First, Hit Fast, Hit Hard}
My ideology { Peace,Humanity,Defense, Problem Solving, To create Moral result,To Hit for death after crossing dead line }.:mod:

Last edited by a moderator:
When? Where?

thats what im wondering!

and to answer i think it was your question - once "Sikander" is conscious and is evaluated, I will ask my cousin (assuming he will have a role on it @ PIMS) for updates..

he's very anal (professional) about the whole patient confidentiality thing but i'll see what i can extract from him if anything

i think a lot of people want to know what the HELLLL was on this guy's mind

thats what im wondering!

and to answer i think it was your question - once "Sikander" is conscious and is evaluated, I will ask my cousin (assuming he will have a role on it @ PIMS) for updates..

he's very anal (professional) about the whole patient confidentiality thing but i'll see what i can extract from him if anything

i think a lot of people want to know what the HELLLL was on this guy's mind

Found on FB.

1173663_394389624020377_88879540_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom