What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Pakistani police is following YOUR approach, hence so many innocent are dying. What a stupid approach. KILL THAT GUY IMMEDIATELY.... What is police waiting for. He must have been showered with bullets as soon as he took out his gun. & After he had fired the KK, there is NO excuse to give him any more time. He must be sent to hell immediately.

why kill him whats his crime ? show me the law that if you fire in air you should be fired in head . they are going right path your approach is unprofessional and barbaric . you ignored the kids and wife . if you have any of them then may you have idea .

On the contrary.... I'd fire only when any such event antagonizes the peaceful population of a city...... never would I fire on an innocent or someone not armed......

In this particular scenario, if you don't go with extreme prejudice, you'll have similar events all over Pakistan in the next few months.... YOU WANT TO BET?????
Ya what impression will it have on his kids? My own countrymen shot my daddy...any molvi wala advertising a position for a suicidal bombing will go to them and hire them in a blink of an eye!!

When you have seen people firing in the air like this & then Blowing themselves later .. you get used to it .

Thats why you should have snipers in place with clear shot and fire at will.....

ON CNBC this man is talking to the anchor person and saying things which no other channel is telling. The way he was talking, definitely a mad case, he is saying that he wants the rule of shariah and all and that there are many more like him all over the country.

@Imran Khan that bastard is using kids as a human shield. If he doesnt care about our children why should we?

If he is behaving like animals shall we too behave like him??? this matter should be handled with civility and care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom