What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

7.46pm
“We are prepared to arrest him,” say Islamabad police.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………
7:42pm
Kanwal who has completed her MPhil in Economics, has demanded that cell phone credit be provided to her.
Police says she is in touch with an unidentified person.
The man has also lived in Dubai.
7:40pm
The woman has been identified as Kanwal.
A contingent of police has reached Sikandar Hayat’s house in Hafizabad.
The children have been identified as Farwa and Abdul Malik.
7:38pm
The number plate of Sikandar’s car isn’t real, says Islamabad police.
The man has handed one of the guns to the woman.
7:33pm
“We can arrest him anytime,” says Islamabad police.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………
7:30pm
The man is intoxicated and unable to communicate properly, says police official.
7:28pm
The man has demanded that food be provided to him.
7:26pm
The man fired again while sitting in his car and was seen changing the direction of his car towards the road that leads up to the Parliament House.
7:23pm
“The police is staying clear of the man for he would fire when tried to approach him earlier,” reported Express News correspondent.
Preparations are being made to provide water bottles.
The man is seen sitting inside the car with the doors of his car open.
7:12pm
A contingent of Rangers has reached the site.
7:16pm
The woman is seen walking to and fro between the policemen and Sikandar.

The problem i see is Cordoned has not been placed.....second thing, those people should not be standing there.....they should have respect for their life and go home, if they get shot -its collateral damage.....and as i said walking around with a gun and firing in the air is not a good enough reason for killing him.

When you have seen people firing in the air like this & then Blowing themselves later .. you get used to it .

Audacity of media channels is they are calling the most pathetic piece of local made. 30 ak look alike and m4 like pistol as Jadeed tareen asla.....efff you media channels....eff you

Hope Majority of you Guys are beings Sarcastic,
If you really Wish One of your Country Man to be Killed in front of his Children then that's really a very Shameful Mentality you Guys are showing in an International Forum.

All I can say is, Your Forces who are Dealing with him is doing a very Great Job and I Pray that it Ends without a Single Bullet Fired form Either Side.

don't you read my posts ?:cry:

On the contrary.... I'd fire only when any such event antagonizes the peaceful population of a city...... never would I fire on an innocent or someone not armed......

In this particular scenario, if you don't go with extreme prejudice, you'll have similar events all over Pakistan in the next few months.... YOU WANT TO BET?????

I had no idea you were so trigger happy bro.

When you have seen people firing in the air like this & then Blowing themselves later .. you get used to it .

thats the problem with you people...you paint EVERYONE and EVERYTHING with the same brush in the same colours!

Back
Top Bottom