What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

sir look like he is in drugs or something . they should keep 20 police guys and send others on duty . even if they shoot him i wish on leg not in upper body or head . i hate blood and death . why should we killed him even if he is mad or whatever he don't deserve shot in head in front of kids and wife . we are humans not animals sir .

Yea true that! no violent move should be taken infront of his children

Sir one dumbo is making entire scene in front of Parliament this is your bloody security and you talk about taking on Taliban this man in Punjabi style comes and exposes you what ever is the case but he has exposed you

Yup, any chance or opportunity to take a swipe at the set up, here's a video for you to understand that such events or worse have happened to the most secure establishments in the world.

White House Shooting - YouTube

you wont make a Good Police officer .. Instead of waiting an accident to happen .. why not avoid it at all . . Say if he does Kill someone .. and then you Kill him .. will that bring back the person he has Killed ?

How will you explain that to the person's Family who got killed .. just because Police was hesitant in take out a nut job ?

He is not Eating Burger in the middle of the road .. he has Got Guns & he is Firing .. in the Restricted area .. . Humanity is Good .. but sometime it Kill's more people instead of saving them .

The problem i see is Cordoned has not been placed.....second thing, those people should not be standing there.....they should have respect for their life and go home, if they get shot -its collateral damage.....and as i said walking around with a gun and firing in the air is not a good enough reason for killing him.

The problem i see is Cordoned has not been placed.....second thing, those people should not be standing there.....they should have respect for their life and go home, if they get shot -its collateral damage.....and as i said walking around with a gun and firing in the air is not a good enough reason for killing him.

Thats pure us Pakistanis:

Tsunami warning in Karachi, half of Karachi goes to beach to look at it.

LOL... says who hasn't experienced Pakistan yet, in it's vibrant colors of insurgency.... you are a thinker, a number cruncher, in short a person with a soul..... pakistan doesn't need any of those.... Pakistan's immediate salvation lies in the hands of people who'd take some action..for example shooting this idiot so no one else will even think about doing something similar.. :D

Monkey see, monkey do.... millions upon millions of monkeys amongst our population.......

I had no idea you were so trigger happy bro.

so many trigger happy here :pissed: do paksitanis forget abut human life value ? i can understand daily 20-30 die that is why . if its take 10 hours its cheaper then a human life ? :hitwall:

Sir we are in a state of War .. the more you hesitate the More Damage you will get ..

If you dont make this case an example .. then tomorrow there will 10 more like him .. in every city .. making their own demands ..

Human Life is very valuable .. it should not be wasted ... but sometimes you have to take the Arm out .. just to save the body .. no likes Blood or Killing .. sometimes however there is no other choice ...

I am not saying that Just shoot the guy in the head .. a Trained Sniper can just Disarm him with one shot .. the police or rangers can take care of the rest .. and arrest him while he recovers . .

SSP must wear bullet proof jacket man

1175615_589317694445061_769416193_n.jpg

Imran Bhai- yeh beech wali ungli kise dikha rahi hai?:D

these guys want to kill him and just shot him damn . if i was police officer i will never kill him or shot on him till he killed or injured someone . while the guy i talking so lets talk till he come in trap or surrender . human life value is priceless . let him live till he is dodn't kill someone . i have mercy on him rather then hate . our state become full of pysos now

Pakistani police is following YOUR approach, hence so many innocent are dying. What a stupid approach. KILL THAT GUY IMMEDIATELY.... What is police waiting for. He must have been showered with bullets as soon as he took out his gun. & After he had fired the KK, there is NO excuse to give him any more time. He must be sent to hell immediately.

....and as i said walking around with a gun and firing in the air is not a good enough reason for killing him.

I wish it's one of ur loved ones he kills before police decides to silence him. Hope you would love that modus operandi... No wonder terrorists are killing Pakistani innocent all the time & get away so easily. Because police have ur brain fitted in their upper case.

Kill that jack a$$ before he hurts anyone.

Culprit's(Sikandar's) father-in-law is on Dunya News...

Hope Majority of you Guys are beings Sarcastic,
If you really Wish One of your Country Man to be Killed in front of his Children then that's really a very Shameful Mentality you Guys are showing in an International Forum.

All I can say is, Your Forces who are Dealing with him is doing a very Great Job and I Pray that it Ends without a Single Bullet Fired form Either Side.

Back
Top Bottom