What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

@A.Rafay tussi jawaab mat day...looking at your minions makes me laugh...cant even read your serious post :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy spoke to dunya news......on his phone....he said mera beta fauji hai fauji....ye koi anchor nahin banay ga....the idiot anchor got his answer.....:D

OMG.... LOL..... you really do live in a Bollywood blockbuster... :D

I am not the 1 who deployed 75% of our police....I suggested keeping him locked under 5-10 police watch ...block any routes to crowed area and for goodness sake move the stupid crowd from around the area...

I say why not prologue the wait instead of killing 1 guy? I mean I am sure a life worth more than that!

As for hostage situations they happen daily AT ELITE level and they get away with it where news doesnt report it! Now normal awaam is getting there...Well if they can get a helicopter and get a sniper to shoot at his hand and at his wife's hand so they drop their guns and then jump on them and bag em...:D

Event going on in front of my office. Some person holding AK in front of my office from last 30 mins and not a single Police security try to kill him. He is with two children. Live coverage on all Pakistani channels. Traffic closed from all side. He already fired few bullets...

Update for @Last Hope

Last edited by a moderator:
His crime is that he's threatening life of his own children. He's on a suicide mission. & wants to implement islam in Pakistan like that..... Go watch TV & tray taking a break from drinking & drugs so u get some sense.

Go listen to him on Dunya TV. He want's his family to die....

That's why kill him before he hurts his children & wife... or any by stander or any police man.

Jahil sharabi. Thoori piya karr. Teray dimagh koo bohat charr gai haay.

Ok so he wants his family to die...and you wanna make his wish come true? Very brainy of you!!

the gunman agrees to negotiate with Farooq Satar :woot:

farooq sattar who?
smileys-scare-861807.gif

Any prescription on "super fast acting" sedatives? :D

Secondly, local or imported? :P

D. Watson or Shaheen? :rofl:

The guy is asking for Food .. Just put Sedative in that.. problem solved .. i dont know which idiot is running the show ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom