What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

after this is done .. take his wife into custody .. she is definitely involved .

the guy is coming out. cmon guys put an end to it.... i dont like the head line one gunmen held islamabad hostage. :P

They've also been to the moon and back.... so could we? :D

Resources... resources my man..... and the audacity to think out of the box......... just right now on this forum, have you seen the conflicting views.... people saying "mazloom" "bechara" etc etc...... how can anyone help a nation that doesn't want to even begin to help itself.... :P

Nah i would never do that...am just saying if they have done it than so could we......

His crime is that he's threatening life of his own children. He's on a suicide mission. & wants to implement islam in Pakistan like that..... Go watch TV & tray taking a break from drinking & drugs so u get some sense.

Go listen to him on Dunya TV. He want's his family to die....

That's why kill him before he hurts his children & wife... or any by stander or any police man.

Jahil sharabi. Thoori piya karr. Teray dimagh koo bohat charr gai haay.

so what ? he is not in his sense as you abusing me .

noora load shedding khatam karo takay yeh events khatam hon..... THIS MAN WILL BE SHOT. DECIDED.

As per dunya news it is decided to shot this guy it will be a "ONE SHOT" operation.......:pissed:

yaar wasiay ... wish wish he would ahve taken out zardari. . would have made him a hero. :P

Back
Top Bottom