What's new

Guy Denied Entry to a Famous Cafe in Karachi for Arriving on Bike

42468f5abc32b2929bb39735a68b40cf.jpg

Yes. When they act like racist turds it's time to get ultra racist on them.

Chup rahne se sharafat dikhane se aaj ki duniya mein kuch nahi chalta.

When did they act like racist? I did not know bikes define the race and creed.

They refused a customer based on their policy ................. where is racism in that? That customer should respect their policy and take care of it next time simple yar.

Its a service provider for goodness sake ............... not every tucha lafanga can be allowed in every place. And by the way as much I know my society that bike riding idiot must have behaved badly with the guard or a lower tier staff because they are good at venting their sh*t on such people only.

They refused a customer based on their policy ................. where is racism in that? That customer should respect their policy and take care of it next time simple yar.

Its a service provider for goodness sake ............... not every tucha lafanga can be allowed in every place. And by the way as much I know my society that bike riding idiot must have behaved badly with the guard or a lower tier staff because they are good at venting their sh*t on such people only.

Now you are acting racist brother.

You assuming a guy who rides a bike is tuccha lafanga.

Must I remind you of the number of forced abductions and rapes of girls that happen in cars by same kind who would be allowed into this useless jaahil cafe?

Now you are acting racist brother.

And what about you boasting about your father's wealth and money .................. how much of it did you earn? People posting pics of gold coated bikes to prove that they have money ..................... or saying that they can buy this cafe what does that tell about their mentality ........................... hath kangan ko arsi kya?

You assuming a guy who rides a bike is tuccha lafanga.

Yep nearly 98% of the encounters I had with bike riding idiots I found them tucha lafanga choti zehniyat ka chota admi. This is based on my experience with them.

Must I remind you of the number of forced abductions and rapes of girls that happen in cars by same kind who would be allowed into this useless jaahil cafe?

That cafe is not supposed to stop forced abductions and rapes ............... what's the point here and how is it related to cafe's policy?

Basically guy was doing londay bazi and got denied. Considering Karachi security situation, I don't blame guard or management.
simply refusing an entry to a restaurant is against the ethics, they could have asked them to leave if they continued with their charade, once inside ------

And what about you boasting about your father's wealth and money .................. how much of it did you earn? People posting pics of gold coated bikes to prove that they have money ..................... or saying that they can buy this cafe what does that tell about their mentality ........................... hath kangan ko arsi kya?

Yep nearly 98% of the encounters I had with bike riding idiots I found them tucha lafanga choti zehniyat ka chota admi. This is based on my experience with them.

That cafe is not supposed to stop forced abductions and rapes ............... what's the point here and how is it related to cafe's policy?
Dude .. I have a lot of fine vehicles but during univ time .. Sometimes we even took some friends 70 to the market... Does that mean I'm a lucha lafanga.. A lot of people can't even afford a 8 lac RS Mehran and bikes are their means of transportation.. Does it mean all of them are vega bonds?

That's a classist c...yapa.

Ones vehicle or financial status doesn't define his personality.. Few years back I had a really bad accident .. Car rolled like 5 times before halting after hitting a pole in the middle of Lahore.. A lot of "car walay" stopped to "see"... But it was a poor goods transporter on his carry daba that called Rescue and even took me to the hospital...

I still remember his name Malik Ejaz after all those years.. I remember him for the good he did and not his financial status...

I refuse to believe Muhammad Mujtaba is manager there, lol

I also doubt that the bike waala intended to dine there.

People are furious on them :P read the comments :woot: Is Cafe ki to lag gai :D :D

Almost everyone who is yapping now, can't afford the place.
It is one of my favorite places.
Amazing food, great ambiance, good service. I hope it stays exclusive.

Yes. When they act like racist turds it's time to get ultra racist on them.

Chup rahne se sharafat dikhane se aaj ki duniya mein kuch nahi chalta.
This isn't even a matter or racism, how is race involved in this?
I've visited the Café several times they cater well, food is decent and so is the environment.

simply refusing an entry to a restaurant is against the ethics, they could have asked them to leave if they continued with their charade, once inside ------
security reason may be, once he is in, It too late. Like I said, it's Karachi. Any other city I would have agreed with you.

security reason may be, once he is in, It too late. Like I said, it's Karachi. Any other city I would have agreed with you.
he is already at the Entrance, Security is going to search him, no??? or perhaps am not considering the fact that it is Karachi and not UK --- i used to be Bouncer in clubs & SG at shopping center ----- did few festivals too ---- so am just thinking how SG would have handled the situation, more professionally

Dude .. I have a lot of fine vehicles but during univ time .. Sometimes we even took some friends 70 to the market... Does that mean I'm a lucha lafanga.. A lot of people can't even afford a 8 lac RS Mehran and bikes are their means of transportation.. Does it mean all of them are vega bonds?

That's a classist c...yapa.

Read my whole discussion (right from the start) with him and then try to come up with a reasonable response instead of assuming a lot about me which may not be true. I am not the one who suggested throwing money at the face of cafe owner because I feel like my dad is a billionaire and I can buy ten places like that with my dad's money.

That is classic choti kamzor zehniyat.

By the way I said 98% of my encounters with bike riders and words like based on my experience.

And to help you feel more comfortable all of my brothers ride a bike except me, I would prefer to walk miles but I am not going to use a useless joke of a ride that is clearly a nuisance on the roads.

Ones vehicle or financial status doesn't define his personality.. Few years back I had a really bad accident .. Car rolled like 5 times before halting after hitting a pole in the middle of Lahore.. A lot of "car walay" stopped to "see"... But it was a poor goods transporter on his carry daba that called Rescue and even took me to the hospital...

I still remember his name Malik Ejaz after all those years.. I remember him for the good he did and not his financial status...

Okay salute to Malik Ejaz Sb. But did you try to lecture me there?

he is already at the Entrance, Security is going to search him, no???
idk, maybe it wasn't their standard procedure to search people. Other than 5 stars hotels, I don't know many places that search people.

he is already at the Entrance, Security is going to search him, no??? or perhaps am not considering the fact that it is Karachi and not UK --- i used to be Bouncer in clubs & SG at shopping center ----- did few festivals too ---- so am just thinking how SG would have handled the situation, more professionally

You guys regularly get a pat down before entering a restaurant???

that is rude man ---- don't just put us all in one line ---- as said by other fellow, i have fine cars parked outside home too and with ALLAH's blessing make good money ---- but with amount of traffic out their in Twin cities, is ridiculous ---- Drivers have completely lost the sense of driving, they don't even know how to react to changing lanes forget about Roundabouts ----- which is a lost cause ----- to save myself the effort and headache ---- i prefer riding my bike then driving a car ----- the bike which btw is a GS150 ------ so if i am going to be treated differently even on a Traffic light --- that is not good ----

You guys regularly get a pat down before entering a restaurant???
a quick check doesn't harm anyone ---- but i don't approve of the way our SGs carryout the body searches ---- they only swift the hands over abdominal area, looking for a gun ---- where as a person like me would carry a Conceal Carry weapon , on the ankle or above the hip at 2 o'clock position or in winters / shouldered under the jacket ----

idk, maybe it wasn't their standard procedure to search people. Other than 5 stars hotels, I don't know many places that search people.
i have my doubts, all most all the venues in the country now have search policy, random or individual searches ----- if the person refuse to get a pat down, you then have a solid reason to refuse him an entry ---- idk the rider, nor am taking any side, but even i can see the response from Restaurant, which isn't very solid ---- londay baz can be denied very easily ---- once he has approached the guard -----

Back
Top Bottom