What's new

Guy Denied Entry to a Famous Cafe in Karachi for Arriving on Bike

TheNoob

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Our society is known for differentiating between social classes — while different religions of the world teach humans to live without the social status barriers, our society chooses to do the opposite. Same is what happened with a man in Karachi when he was denied to dine-in in one of the very famous and expensive restaurants in Karachi.

“You are not allowed inside because you came on bike!
Thats the reason I wasn’t allowed in Cafe flo!
This is the height of discrimination, the classification between social classes.

You are now judged by your ride. Wow! Just wow.
Now I have to say my client that please do your meeting alone. Because I am so poor that they can’t even let me in. Thank you. Thank you so much for your hospitality!”

While the restaurant is said to be serving the best French cuisine in Karachi, it sure made a lot of people angry by their “policy” and approach towards the situation.

13901600_10154453759184791_8298906536721754345_n.jpg

Facebook profile: Waqar Siddiqui

Capture.png

Facebook page: Waqar Siddiqiu

Here is how one of the members of the cafe’s management responded to the issue:

13920579_1397537256927826_2913775731244915972_n.jpg

A country which is labelled as a “third world – developing country” emerges to create such socio-economic differences amongst the three set of classes and our food-outs are no less. A bike or a Mercedes should not be the reason to discriminate someone from dining in a particular place.

OP Note:
This cafe seems to be promoting discrimination against different "classes" of citizens in this country.
Do you guys think this is acceptable in our country? Shouldnt there be an action taken against this business mindset? Even in Capitalism shit doesnt go this way.

Our society is known for differentiating between social classes — while different religions of the world teach humans to live without the social status barriers, our society chooses to do the opposite. Same is what happened with a man in Karachi when he was denied to dine-in in one of the very famous and expensive restaurants in Karachi.

“You are not allowed inside because you came on bike!
Thats the reason I wasn’t allowed in Cafe flo!
This is the height of discrimination, the classification between social classes.

You are now judged by your ride. Wow! Just wow.
Now I have to say my client that please do your meeting alone. Because I am so poor that they can’t even let me in. Thank you. Thank you so much for your hospitality!”

While the restaurant is said to be serving the best French cuisine in Karachi, it sure made a lot of people angry by their “policy” and approach towards the situation.

13901600_10154453759184791_8298906536721754345_n.jpg

Capture.png

Facebook page: Waqar Siddiqiu

Here is how one of the members of the cafe’s management responded to the issue:

13920579_1397537256927826_2913775731244915972_n.jpg

A country which is labelled as a “third world – developing country” emerges to create such socio-economic differences amongst the three set of classes and our food-outs are no less. A bike or a Mercedes should not be the reason to discriminate someone from dining in a particular place.

OP Note:
This cafe seems to be promoting discrimination against different "classes" of citizens in this country.
Do you guys think this is acceptable in our country? Shouldnt there be an action taken against this business mindset? Even in Capitalism shit doesnt go this way.

I refuse to believe Muhammad Mujtaba is manager there, lol

Basically guy was doing londay bazi and got denied. Considering Karachi security situation, I don't blame guard or management.

but this is their story.
as the guy said he was urgently waiting for his client.
Also the guy was single, not two. o_O unless or until they have the CCTV proof i refuse to accept it.

I feel like going with my friend on a rickshaw there.
If they refuse me.
I'll go in his mercedes next.

:D :D

i know a guy who went to Marriott Islamabad just for Iftaar Buffet he parked his car at his friends house nearby and walked toward the hotel and Guard stopped them cause they don't have the car and was not dressed well after 15 min they came in BMW and gave that guard a 1 rupee coin

check out this guy hahahah

13935111_2081616168731192_1246783160041375515_n.jpg

Attachments

• 13935111_2081616168731192_1246783160041375515_n.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 32
but this is their story.
as the guy said he was urgently waiting for his client.
Also the guy was single, not two. o_O unless or until they have the CCTV proof i refuse to accept it.
I understand, even londay bazi within limits should not be a problem to serving someone. But when it comes to Bikers that could be a possible target killer. You know, it Karachi after all.

i know a guy who went to Marriott Islamabad just for Iftaar Buffet he parked his car at his friends house nearby and walked toward the hotel and Guard stopped them cause they don't have the car and was not dressed well after 15 min they came in BMW and gave that guard a 1 rupee coin

check out this guy hahahah

LOL
One thing for sure.
That place is fecked!

That's how it is all over the world. Even in America, if you walked into a proper restaurant and with dirty or smelly cloths, they will tell you to leave. Restaurant Business are build on reputation and overall friendly environment. They don't want to lose customers just because of one dumbass who can't dress properly for the location.

Some restaurant and cafes even have their dress code.

What? Having a strict dress code is understandable (you don't want douche aholes making your restaurant look bad), but for a bike? That's just dumb.

"only for rich people" is a good way of losing customers and business. You'd be surprised as to how many rich folk have a tendency of pretending they're not rich. In today's world, rich people often tend to look and dress like slightly better off middle class families, rather than actually being rich, simply because there is a stigma of appearing like a jerk.

Back
Top Bottom