What's new

Guy Denied Entry to a Famous Cafe in Karachi for Arriving on Bike

I agree and am happy to see Pakistanis like @DESERT FIGHTER and @balixd raising their voices in outrage.

This is just wrong wrong wrong on so many counts.

And don't get me started on cagers and their sharafat. Or aukat. Give me some time. Let me compose a suitable critique of the lowest denominator on public roads.

I agree and am happy to see Pakistanis like @DESERT FIGHTER and @balixd raising their voices in outrage.

This is just wrong wrong wrong on so many counts.

And don't get me started on cagers and their sharafat. Or aukat. Give me some time. Let me compose a suitable critique of the lowest denominator on public roads.

Yaar its retarded to refuse service over stupid things..

that is rude man ---- don't just put us all in one line ---- as said by other fellow, i have fine cars parked outside home too and with ALLAH's blessing make good money ---- but with amount of traffic out their in a Twin cities is ridiculous ---- Drivers have completely lost the sense of driving, they don't even know how to react to changing lanes forget about Roundabouts ----- which is a lost cause ----- to save myself the effort and headache ---- i prefer riding my bike then driving a car ----- the bike which btw is a GS150 ------ so if i am going to be treated differently even on a Traffic light --- that is not good ----

Okay my apologies to you and @DESERT FIGHTER but

"Its a service provider for goodness sake ............... not every tucha lafanga can be allowed in every place."

This line stands alone ........................ I don't know why all of you bike riders feel tucha lafanga? There are many a parks or even Centaurus in Islamabad that does not allow entry to lot of people.......................... why? because they are tucha lafangas and most of these places are meant for families to spend some quality time and not to worry about tucha lafangas.

And I am not going to change my stance .......... sorry if you feel bad. My encounters with bike riders have not been pleasant. Many a times I narrowly escaped getting my car ruined just to save an idiot's life who was riding a bike and did not care to use common sense and follow rules. And interestingly they have to wave at you after that. :rolleyes:

@adil_minhas you are responsible for all this, you knew I don't like bikes but you still dragged me into it.

i have my doubts, all most all the venues in the country now have search policy, random or individual searches ----- if the person refuse to get a pat down, you then have a solid reason to refuse him an entry ---- idk the rider, nor am taking any side, but even i can see the response from Restaurant, which isn't very solid ---- londay baz can be denied very easily ---- once he has approached the guard -----

Ain't gonna lie my friend. I was no less of a londay bazz. I guess, what matters is how you present yourself. like 2002 or something my friend and I was once stopped by Police in Jinnah super before eid, just cuz right before eid, lot of poonds from pindi visit jinnah super. It was ramadan and we were coming from taraweeh. Just cuz we had teeagers light beard and salwar kameez. That's how it is in Pakistan. That's how the people are. I even had dates in marriott ISB, arriving on taxi and mehrans. Nobody ever stopped me. It how you present yourself and be confident. Bachari qom status ki mari hoi hy.

Last edited:
LOL
One thing for sure.
That place is fecked!
Few days back a waiter at some pretentious restaurant in Lahore like this "cafe" attacked one of the patrons and then fled the scene and as usual management came up with petty excuses and also received a similar public response.

Almost everyone who is yapping now, can't afford the place.
It is one of my favorite places.
Amazing food, great ambiance, good service. I hope it stays exclusive.

You Know Pakistani Awam :D

But still the thing is No one should be stopped to enter the Restaurants if they can't afford it they'll leave themselves but Our Awam is also Stupid they'll start taking Selfies making Fuss there specially Poonders :P :P

I read their side of the story and if its correct i stand with the Cafe. Anyone who read the Cafe's version knows that they blocked his entry not because he came in a bike but was blocked because of their behavior...

I read their side of the story and if its correct i stand with the Cafe. Anyone who read the Cafe's version knows that they blocked his entry not because he came in a bike but was blocked because of their behavior...

It's on page 1

Okay my apologies to you and @DESERT FIGHTER but

"Its a service provider for goodness sake ............... not every tucha lafanga can be allowed in every place."

This line stands alone ........................ I don't know why all of you bike riders feel tucha lafanga? There are many a parks or even Centaurus in Islamabad that does not allow entry to lot of people.......................... why? because they are tucha lafangas and most of these places are meant for families to spend some quality time and not to worry about tucha lafangas.

And I am not going to change my stance .......... sorry if you feel bad. My encounters with bike riders have not been pleasant. Many a times I narrowly escaped getting my car ruined just to save an idiot's life who was riding a bike and did not care to use common sense and follow rules. And interestingly they have to wave at you after that. :rolleyes:

@adil_minhas you are responsible for all this, you knew I don't like bikes but you still dragged me into it.

that is just profiling ------ how can you conclude that he was a Tucha Lafanga??

that is just profiling ------ how can you conclude that he was a Tucha Lafanga??

I come across multiple security guards on daily basis, not one of them ever tried to be rude to me, I obey their simple instructions shake hands with them and smile, no ifs and buts and trying to look down on them. They are simply there to do their duty and follow instructions given to them, but I have seen them getting humiliated and ignored. This statement should be enough to explain the situation and as I said earlier this guy must have behaved inappropriately with the security guard or lower tier staff because we feel good at doing that.

untitled2-png.323147

Disgusting to see that
If the people of so called elite are worried then they should stop visiting this café

Bikers are profiled, reviled and discriminated the world over.

The fact remains that cagers are the most inconsiderate, jaahil, callous, irresponsible, and undisciplined road using community the world over. They are a menace to bikers. Won't bother checking their mirrors. Drive with high beams on always, even within the city. Will purposely block path of bikers, hogging half the lane both sides of the line. Then will push the biker into the side when he finally manages to get abreast to get ahead. Then there are morons who will not adjust their windshield wiper spray nozzles, and the biker following will suddenly get unwanted spray of water arcing up over the car backwards instead of on moron's glass. Monsoons are on full blast now. And these retards of unclear parentage will happily go full blast splashing through water with huge waterfalls on both side as if the mc/bc is driving through water body in WRC. Straight on bikers and open autos who get drenched in muddy water. Dirty filthy turds will then zip along , roll window down and piccccchhhhhh spit out stream of paan juice, without checking who is on side of behind them. Lastly I don't know about Pakistan, but let me tell brother @User that at least in India the bigda hua betas are in cars. Not on bikes. Lots lots more. Opening door suddenly on the road side without checking who is coming from behind. Suddenly swinging across lanes to take a U turn right in path of biker. Braking like a mentally challenged in the middle of nowhere for no reason without bothering to first check the IRVM. Racing on public roads with loud silencers throwing flames. Hogging whole road carriageway. Or driving at 40 kmph in the fast right lane as if he has left his jewels at home.

Bikers are profiled, reviled and discriminated the world over.

The fact remains that cagers are the most inconsiderate, jaahil, callous, irresponsible, and undisciplined road using community the world over. They are a menace to bikers. Won't bother checking their mirrors. Drive with high beams on always, even within the city. Will purposely block path of bikers, hogging half the lane both sides of the line. Then will push the biker into the side when he finally manages to get abreast to get ahead. Then there are morons who will not adjust their windshield wiper spray nozzles, and the biker following will suddenly get unwanted spray of water arcing up over the car backwards instead of on moron's glass. Monsoons are on full blast now. And these retards of unclear parentage will happily go full blast splashing through water with huge waterfalls on both side as if the mc/bc is driving through water body in WRC. Straight on bikers and open autos who get drenched in muddy water. Dirty filthy turds will then zip along , roll window down and piccccchhhhhh spit out stream of paan juice, without checking who is on side of behind them. Lastly I don't know about Pakistan, but let me tell brother @User that at least in India the bigda hua betas are in cars. Not on bikes. Lots lots more. Opening door suddenly on the road side without checking who is coming from behind. Suddenly swinging across lanes to take a U turn right in path of biker. Braking like a mentally challenged in the middle of nowhere for no reason without bothering to first check the IRVM. Racing on public roads with loud silencers throwing flames. Hogging whole road carriageway. Or driving at 40 kmph in the fast right lane as if he has left his jewels at home.

I don't know how this is relevant to topic on hand ..................... however while driving on road there is only one principle that I follow "Don't do anything that if done by someone else would irritate you". Honestly I don't find myself guilty of any wrongdoing you have associated with cagers / motorists and don't feel the need to justify anyone else's wrong doing.

I don't know how this is relevant to topic on hand ..................... however while driving on road there is only one principle that I follow "Don't do anything that if done by someone else would irritate you". Honestly I don't find myself guilty of any wrongdoing you have associated with cagers / motorists and don't feel the need to justify anyone else's wrong doing.

Just pointing out that having money to buy 4 wheels does not automatically makes someone better than someone who rides two. Either because he chooses to (like us here) or because he cannot afford four. Just like you got irritated by me throwing my abbu's money around, others would also get irritated if they were looked down on and not allowed into a place because they were automatically profiled as undesirables because of the number of wheels they ride. Everyone can be an ahole. It's much nicer being humble and nice.

Back
Top Bottom