What's new

Guy Denied Entry to a Famous Cafe in Karachi for Arriving on Bike

I also doubt that the bike waala intended to dine there.

Almost everyone who is yapping now, can't afford the place.
It is one of my favorite places.
Amazing food, great ambiance, good service. I hope it stays exclusive.

I can afford whatever the hell I want by the grace of god.
But why do they feel the need to "check" privileges when one does not want someone to pry into their personal background?

Simple class discrimination.

i know a guy who went to Marriott Islamabad just for Iftaar Buffet he parked his car at his friends house nearby and walked toward the hotel and Guard stopped them cause they don't have the car and was not dressed well after 15 min they came in BMW and gave that guard a 1 rupee coin

check out this guy hahahah

13935111_2081616168731192_1246783160041375515_n.jpg
This kind of idiotic things can happen in the mentally sick and slave societies..Otherwise, I have walked into some of the most expensive hotels and around the globe and never had any problem rather in Sweden I did a bicycle trip with my friends from Uppsala - Stockholm - Västras and no problem rather they provided us nice sheltered bicycle stand / parking and even the hotels themselves offer bicycles. Also a similar bicycle trip from Hyatt Regency in Long Beach California to Hollywood (LA) and no problem despite the fact that USA is not that bicycle friendly country though lately things are changing.

Bike means bicycle but in Pakistan sometimes people call " Motorcycle ", bikes.

Did the guy come on a "Motorcycle" or a "Bicycle" ?

On a separate note, private businesses have a right to serve clientele of their choice. At the same time , customers have a choice of patronizing establishments of their choice. So I don't see the problem. If people don't like their policy, they can boycott the business.

I think this Business will see an increase in patronage because most people are snobbish, especially in Karachi ( I know this because I am originally from Karachi...:P )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom