What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

More BS..........:lol:

Modern day indians are racially and genetically different to modern day Pakistanis so us being indians who converted to Islam is a completely false narrative. Even you yourself have 0 evidence of us being 99.99999% indians........:lol:

Here is the racial composition of Pakistanis and indians:

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=909e5b3a5c07c590609d59ed577d4257&oe=5EBA51BA

Yaar, what is your obsession with Pakistan and Indian "race" ?? You live or have lived in multi-culti Britain and yet you keep talking about "race". :disagree:

You should please calm down in your posts. I have suggested to you once before. Remove that angry French or Turkish soldier from your profile-picture and change your all-caps user-name, preferably to something more worldly.

Yaar, what is your obsession with Pakistan and Indian "race" ?? You live or have lived in multi-culti Britain and yet you keep talking about "race". :disagree:

You should please calm down in your posts. I have suggested to you once before. Remove that angry French or Turkish soldier from your profile-picture and change your all-caps user-name, preferably to something more worldly.

I'm just busting myths and lies about the Pakistani race.

You do understand they are Parsis and very very rich.

Business people. With Arab "sponsors" as per the rules of course.

I'm not worried. Arabs are not stupid.

Parsis are just like other indian people. They may have a different religion but they look just as dravidian as all other indians.

delusional fk heads they become!

Who look worst than the ugliest chimpanzee.

Still better then having no quality of their own and being depended on others for literally everything ...

Those who have something to loose generally are little cautious ...
Unlike "others"
On topic i am not even angry such people should be deported asap who do not respect laws of the land which provide them their livelihood
Such people have always been deported and rightfully so. And no one supports such act. I dont see the point here. There are millions working in ME and such incidents are unavoidable and they are dealt with without any further problem.

You do understand they are Parsis and very very rich.

Business people. With Arab "sponsors" as per the rules of course.

I'm not worried. Arabs are not stupid.
I didn't say that something will happen to them. What I said precisely meant, they will tell you what happened to Indian Hindus. Parcis are anyway safe.

Parsis are just like other indian people. They may have a different religion but they look just as dravidian as all other indians.
Parsis look different then Dravidians, mainly due to their Eurasian DNA. But in my opinion, doesn't really matter.

Back
Top Bottom