What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

You must have enjoyed my performance against your Hindu brothers?

:lol:

i feel the other way round is better years of getting raped by your hindu brothers have made you a person full of venom!!
its crazy after years of torture you talk like them!
wah doc!

When Pakistanis warned GCC that these Indians are your enemy, they wouldn't listen. Now when these guys are openly challenging Islam even in Arab land, only now they are awaking?
We warned the world about Hindu Nazism way ahead of time, but world cares more about financial benefits then humanity.
World better boycott Indian extremists now. And in my humble opinion, every Hindu is now an extremist zombie.

When Pakistanis warned GCC that these Indians are your enemy, they wouldn't listen. Now when these guys are openly challenging Islam even in Arab land, only now they are awaking?
We warned the world about Hindu Nazism way ahead of time, but world cares more about financial benefits then humanity.
World better boycott Indian extremists now. And in my humble opinion, every Hindu is now an extremist zombie.

I am agog with excitement to be honest.

About what happens next.

The last time Parsi girls were raped was in 637 AD.

And it wasn't by Hindus.

I like Hindus. I'll be honest.

Sue me.
i am sure you do! from pain to pleasure how many years or bakht did it take?

its amazing same language same bigotry same hate same racist attitude!!

your connection to them is pure and strong!!

i am sure you do! from pain to pleasure how many years or bakht did it take?

its amazing same language same bigotry same hate same racist attitude!!

your connection to them is pure and strong!!

We are both sister Aryan faiths.

We've been intermingling and interacting and doing trade for over 5000 years.

Our ancestral tongues are one inflection point, one syllable away from each other.

Our rituals and our chants are near copies

We both worship the same pantheon of God's, albeit from diametric opposite sides.

We both revere Fire.

You were all of that.

Now you are not.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Our ancestral tongues are one inflection point, one syllable away from each other.

We both worship the same pantheon of God's, albeit from diametric opposite sides.

We both revere Fire.

You were all of that.

Now you are not.

rapes lead to stupidity!

is that your path of enlightenment?

We both revere Fire.

You were all of that.

Now you are not.

Aryan faiths but indians are dravidian and as far away as possible from being real Aryans.

Many Indians are. True.

But not all.

It's like an Aryan ummah. If that helps your worldview understand it better.

All indians are dravidian, a miniscule number may not be but the vast majority are. But yes, Zoorastrianism, hinduism and Buddhism are all interlinked in the same way Christianity, Islam and Judaism are.

Back
Top Bottom