What's new

Saudi Arabia ‘has evidence of Qatari meddling’

Abdullah Azzam didn't know the future, he was a person who united all mujahideen in Afghanistan and put common sense into them. After he was killed was when they all took different routes and became splinter groups.

What is now Qatar, the Eastern Province of KSA and partially Qatar was part of the ancient and native Dilmun Civilization that was a trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley Civilization across the Gulf and the Arabian Sea.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing called Iraq ever controlled that part of the Arabian Peninsula or any part of it aside of Northern KSA which was part of the Assyrian Empire.

The ties with Mesopotamia were indeed very close because they were/are neighbors and because they were fellow Semitic people and civilizations and they did trade all the time.

The history of the region can be read in this link below and countless of others. If it has any interest.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of what is Kuwait not was under water not many thousands of years ago but indeed Iraq could have a claim on it.

Please read the debate my friend. I do not know about this supposed assassination plot other than hearing the rumor.

Correct. Abdullah Azzam was the mastermind and he for some strange reason never get any publicity or exposure due to that. Just like people never think about Qutbism which is the inspiration of all Jihadists. The bad ones.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i see that you got banned in less than a week you said that in my dreams if you get banned again

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are pretending to fight. It's just a show.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the same and they would never fight in reality.

Qatar is playing a game too big for its own boots, this cat and mouse game started almost 10 years ago (qatar backing muslim brotherhood for its own influences etc.) but i never thought this proxy game would end with qatar doing things threatning other gulf members.

What if the matters get more worse and UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan announce some sort of "Strategic Cooperation Council"?

Un-confirmed news is circulating that UAE has asked Egypt to establish an airbase in UAE.

Back
Top Bottom