What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

I can't argue with you, it's like dumbing down myself.

And it's all this hatred that's stuffed into you which stops you from using rationality.

Enjoy your path of bigotry, racism and extremism. Tera India mahan

One post is all you could sustain a debate for?

It's lockdown.

You seem to be thick at head. He is calling you converted and you were never in position to convert anyone. Just because a slave turns to masters religion, he doesn't become master himself.

Pakistanis are not indians who converted to Islam. Modern day indians are racially and genetically different to modern day Pakistanis. So your theory goes out the window.

PS IF we were hindus who were forced into Islam then what is stopping us from converting back to hinduism? No one is forcing us to stay as Muslims and we are FREE to be whatever religion we want.......:azn:

Pakistanis are not indians who converted to Islam. Modern day indians are racially and genetically different to modern day Pakistanis. So your theory goes out the window.

PS IF we were hindus who were forced into Islam then what is stopping us from converting back to hinduism? No one is forcing us to stay as Muslims and we are FREE to be whatever religion we want.......:azn:
please you do know what happens to apostates in Islam right? And please troll somewhere else. You are going straight to my ignore list.

Persians hate Arabs. Look down on them as subhuman eaters of crawling desert animals.

Culturally. Historically. Racially.

Yet they follow an Arab faith and don't revert in droves.

Why?

The answers to your theory and that are not dissimilar.

@Cthulhu

please you do know what happens to apostates in Islam right? And please troll somewhere else. You are going straight to my ignore list.

No anymore. No one cares. Nothing is stopping me from becoming a hindu but I love and believe in Islam so much that I would never leave it.

Persians hate Arabs. Look down on them as subhuman eaters of crawling desert animals.

Culturally. Historically. Racially.

Yet they follow an Arab faith and don't revert in droves.

Why?

The answers to your theory and that are not dissimilar.

@Cthulhu

Islam and Christianity are universal and for everyone. It is not based on race or caste. That's why there are so many White, Black, Far Eastern, South American etc Christians and Muslims.

99 999% of you have descended from these same Hindus.

You were never in a position to do the chopping.

You were busy converting to avoid the chopping.

More BS..........:lol:

Modern day indians are racially and genetically different to modern day Pakistanis so us being indians who converted to Islam is a completely false narrative. Even you yourself have 0 evidence of us being 99.99999% indians........:lol:

Here is the racial composition of Pakistanis and indians:

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=909e5b3a5c07c590609d59ed577d4257&oe=5EBA51BA

Last edited:
dont flatter yourself

i understand your hate like hindus hate Muslim the message of Islam freed people from tyranny and destroyed your empires persian and hindu empire are now histroy!

You must have enjoyed my performance against your Hindu brothers?

:lol:

Ask any Arab.

I have a stalker

:lol:

Nearly all Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghans and recently converted Muslims all get along fine here in London. We all pray together, go to the same Mosques and even intermarry amongst one other.

Back
Top Bottom