What's new

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

You guys are so funny, USA is dependent on GCC and not vise versa and that's why US governments get harsh crirtisim from Americans for depending on Saudis. Ksa doesn't get USA money and Saudis don't get killed by US drones, look at yourselves guys plz.

You know what's even funnier?
All their hi-tech military hardware is imported from guess who... Uncle Sam and Co.
That means they are dependent on American approval for its use.

More funny facts: The US and other countries have already built several off-shore oil rigs (and busy building even more) to reduce oil imports from the GCC. Then there is Venezuela whose oil supplies outnumber the GCC's as long as oil remains above $65 a barrel.

Even more funny facts: If the US and others are willing to put in billions of dollars into oil, then they can just as easily put a fraction of that money into developing alternative fuels to completely put the GCC into disuse.

It is the GCC that is dependent on American fossil fuel lobbies for dollars. Not the other way around.

As for drones, stay away from that topic. I can point out some really nasty episodes concerning the region but consider it heartless to remind people of them.

Cheers mate :coffee:

You know what's even funnier?
All their hi-tech military hardware is imported from guess who... Uncle Sam and Co.
That means they are dependent on American approval for its use.

More funny facts: The US and other countries have already built several off-shore oil rigs (and busy building even more) to reduce oil imports from the GCC. Then there is Venezuela whose oil supplies outnumber the GCC's as long as oil remains above $65 a barrel.

Even more funny facts: If the US and others are willing to put in billions of dollars into oil, then they can just as easily put a fraction of that money into developing alternative fuels to completely put the GCC into disuse.

It is the GCC that is dependent on American fossil fuel lobbies for dollars. Not the other way around.

As for drones, stay away from that topic. I can point out some really nasty episodes concerning the region but consider it heartless to remind people of them.

Cheers mate :coffee:

It's not only about oil my funny guy, it's about two trillion dollars investments in the US economy, and the petrodollar system. No matter how you shout and cry for attention, you will stay poor and weak, while they are enjoying prosperity and growth. Huge industrial tech cities are being built, planning to be among the first world countries while you still looking for food and water, do you want more episodes?

It's not only about oil my funny guy, it's about two trillion dollars investments in the US economy, and the petrodollar system. No matter how you shout and cry for attention, you will stay poor and weak, while they are enjoying prosperity and growth. Huge industrial tech cities are being built, planning to be among the first world countries while you still looking for food and water, do you want more episodes?

Wow. Two trillion dollars? Really?

I guess the US economy would collapse without these peanuts. Oh wait... it won't.
Gaddafi's foreign investments and accounts were frozen simply because the US and Co. wouldn't tolerate them anymore.
The Japanese immigrants in the US suffered the same fate in WW II.
The thing with the US is that you can't ask for refunds. And there's not much anyone could do about it.

So, perhaps, using investments as a form of a shield may not be the ideal long-term strategy.

As for "poor and weak" buddy, we don't fit that category. And as far as food/water is concerned, it's hillarious someone living in the desert should talk about food security.

Here, take a look at your earlier comment:
An Iraqi defending Iran... you must be so proud of yourself...

It seems your militia type regime is affecting your judgments, those countries put their citizens first and that's why they live the highest living standards in the world and even their debt get paid by those governments. The people are happy and content except the sellouts, Iranian sellouts. GCC now is different from GCC in 1990, and anyone willing to test their strength is going to get crushed.
SaudiArabiaF15.jpg

Crushed is what defines your outcome from facing a numerically smaller Israel. When you talk of the GCC as some kind of military union, then consider the fact they needed to combine their numbers against just one perceived enemy; Iran.

I didn't want to bring this issue up, esp. the Israel-Arab conflicts, but when you call Pakistan weak and poor, think about yourselves and what one country did to that region.

And why is a Jordanian so excited about the GCC seeing you aren't a part of it officially?
Just curious.

on that force is to fight Israel and Liberate Palestine... and end the west oppression of the Middle East :coffee:

You guys are so funny, USA is dependent on GCC and not vise versa and that's why US governments get harsh crirtisim from Americans for depending on Saudis. Ksa doesn't get USA money and Saudis don't get killed by US drones, look at yourselves guys plz.
Yeah because GCC makes their own F-16 and have a nuclear bomb... who are you kidding? the gcc "kings" aka slaves of the west are depending the west.. the west can remove them in seconds... those kings need the west to keep them in power...

i think this unified command would be used more for protecting their hold on their own country (by acting together against any unrest among its citizens)

I'm not defending Iran. Think about it, why would Iran attack the GCC?

It wouldn't. Second if the GCC had problem with Iran let them go solve it. They couldn't even take out the houthis in Yemen. UAE islands are under Iranian occupation, why don't they go free them. Why doesn't the GCC send its army to syria?

Admit it, the GCC army has no role other than putting down internal disputes like what we have seen in Bahrain.

Congratulations my GCC brothers, we are looking for a full unity, stronger and more prosperous to be a thorn in the eyes of Islam and Arabs as you have always been, forward...:sniper:

436x328_20534_148851.jpg

Well if i read your statement it makes perfect sense.(please read his statement)

I love to see salaman or other paudies answer this one if they have any self respect.

Ksa doesn't get USA money and Saudis don't get killed by US drones, look at yourselves guys plz.[/QUOTE]

BLACKEAGLE;3733910]You guys are so funny, USA is dependent on GCC and not vise versa

L O L USA dependent on KSA Money is that why Israel gets top of the line weapons for free plus Cash and KSA Gets Garbage for billions.

and that's why US governments get harsh criticism from Americans for depending on Saudis.

:rofl::woot::shout:

I'm curios about Tiran and Sanafir islands, I want to know why don't they talk about them?

Actually you kind of proved his point isntead of going against it.

You replied to fast, just like the ayatullah is trying to play his drama.

Question: If there were no Shias religion, the world would be

a. A good place
b. A good place
c. A good place.

Unfortunately, I don't see this agreement going anywhere .
UAE, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait are nervous and reluctant about it. Unsurprisingly because they don't want to lose power to Riyadh.
Like I said before, the only way to unite GCC is to invade these countries, starting with Qatar!. That is easy, but convincing UN security council to recognize it will much more difficult since it will be the most powerful country in the middle east.

Unfortunately, I don't see this agreement going anywhere .
UAE, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait are nervous and reluctant about it. Unsurprisingly because they don't want to lose power to Riyadh.
Like I said before, the only way to unite GCC is to invade these countries, starting with Qatar!. That is easy, but convincing UN security council to recognize it will much more difficult since it will be the most powerful country in the middle east.

What? Can you please further elaborate about the various GCC countries and their struggle for unity? Which countries are the weak links, etc?

Back
Top Bottom