What's new

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

What? Can you please further elaborate about the various GCC countries and their struggle for unity? Which countries are the weak links, etc?
I explained it before but I will summarize it.
Basically KSA is leading the effort and dragging along everyone except for Bahrain , they are also interested in full unity.
UAE and Kuwait are reluctant like I said because they don't want to be another province in Saudi Arabia. Qatar's prince actually harbours bitter hatred for Saudi Arabia because of the palace coup against his father in the 90's in which we sided with the father, and he was recorded by Qaddafi saying he wants to break up Saudi Arabia. Oman serves only as chiar holder in GCC and have no interests in joining in as well.

I explained it before but I will summarize it.
Basically KSA is leading the effort and dragging along everyone except for Bahrain , they are also interested in full unity.
UAE and Kuwait are reluctant like I said because they don't want to be another province in Saudi Arabia. Qatar's prince actually harbours bitter hatred for Saudi Arabia because of the palace coup against his father in the 90's in which we sided with the father, and he was recorded by Qaddafi saying he wants to break up Saudi Arabia. Oman serves only as chiar holder in GCC and have no interests in joining in as well.

Aha, thanks. So Qatar and KSA are somewhat 'fighting' independently for influence in the Middle East? So its false to say that when the Emir of Qatar is visiting Gaza, KSA is gaining more influence?

And Oman also has better relations with Iran if I'm right? Which countries are most 'hostile' against Iranian influence in the region?

Aha, thanks. So Qatar and KSA are somewhat 'fighting' independently for influence in the Middle East? So its false to say that when the Emir of Qatar is visiting Gaza, KSA is gaining more influence?
Yes, for example the Egyptian revolution. Qatar 100% sided with protestors and we sided 100% with Mubarak mainly because Muslim Brotherhood and political Islam in general are a real threat to the monarchy while Qatar is somewhat immune to it because of their staggering wealth. However, KSA and Qatar are on the same page regarding Syria so they are working together. That and regional influence are the reasons why you see Qatar and aljazeera leaning heavily towards Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood.
And Oman also has better relations with Iran if I'm right?
Yes, I believe its because most Omanis are Abadhis and don't want another Sunni revolt like the one that happened in the 60's in which UK and Iran helped them defeat the rebels.
Which countries are most 'hostile' against Iranian influence in the region?
KSA , Bahrain & UAE.
Kuwait because of its sensitive location and demographic always tried to balance KSA, Iraq and Iran.

Yes, for example the Egyptian revolution. Qatar 100% sided with protestors and we sided 100% with Mubarak mainly because Muslim Brotherhood and political Islam in general are a real threat to the monarchy while Qatar is somewhat immune to it because of their staggering wealth. However, KSA and Qatar are on the same page regarding Syria so they are working together. That and regional influence are the reasons why you see Qatar and aljazeera leaning heavily towards Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood.

Yes, I believe its because most Omanis are Abadhis and don't want another Sunni revolt like the one that happened in the 60's in which UK and Iran helped them defeat the rebels.

KSA , Bahrain & UAE.
Kuwait because of its sensitive location and demographic always tried to balance KSA, Iraq and Iran.

Aha, thanks for the information. Its quite revealing and interesting. So when people are speaking about the 'wahabis' its nonsense, because those same Arabs that are behind the Syrian opposition are divided themselves too.

Actually you kind of proved his point instead of going against it.

You replied to fast, just like the Wahhabi mullah is trying to play his drama.

Question: If there were no House of Saud and its own Wahhabi religion, the world would be

a .Devil will be out of work
b. A good place
c. A peaceful place
d. A Great place.
e. millions will be alive since terrorist will not exists.

Answer

All of the above

KSA , Bahrain & UAE.

No such thing as monarchy in Islam so every body following Islam is a threat to House of Saud. But good news is for Muslims that they are scrambling to get as many allies as they can but fortunately not going to help as the so called allies also don't trust the House of Saud.

No such thing as monarchy in Islam so every body following Islam is a threat to House of Saud. But good news is for Muslims that they are scrambling to get as many allies as they can but fortunately not going to help as the so called allies also don't trust the House of Saud.
You need to overcome your obsession with AlSaud. Its not healthy.

You need to overcome your obsession with Al Saud. Its not healthy.

Since I fight my Wars with pen and a paper and not bullets or Bombs .All i can do is Let people of the world see the difference between Wahhabi and Muslim and let them decide whats what .

call it obsession or what ever you like i will continue this til House of Saud Meets Zia and other famous Devils Guest. i know i know its a wet dream they all cant meet him once but hey you never NO!!!!!!!.

It's not only about oil my funny guy, it's about two trillion dollars investments in the US economy, and the petrodollar system. No matter how you shout and cry for attention, you will stay poor and weak, while they are enjoying prosperity and growth. Huge industrial tech cities are being built, planning to be among the first world countries while you still looking for food and water, do you want more episodes?

:rofl: :woot: :blink: :cray:

That hurt ! :angry:

Then again what trillion dollar investments in the US economy & what huge industrial tech cities did Jordan play a part in ? Or do you guys just piggy back on the achievements of others ? :P

Ouch ! :oops:

What do I see here, you no longer friends with lower-life-forms anymore -- Have you finally come to your senses? :blink:

Then again what trillion dollar investments in the US economy & what huge industrial tech cities did Jordan play a part in ? Or do you guys just piggy back on the achievements of others ? :P

We have our own achievements, not exceptional but good enough to be in an advanced position among developing countries despite all the odds. KSA strength is a Jordanian strength and vise versa, that's why I piggy back on their achievements.

We have our own achievements, not exceptional but good enough to be in an advanced position among developing countries despite all the odds. KSA strength is a Jordanian strength and vise versa, that's why I piggy back on their achievements.

You weren't supposed to take that seriously ! :blink:

Came up with a reply & all ! :hitwall:

On a side note we're not hungry & starving - We've got a dearth of political leadership at the top that keep selling us out but would be kicked out in the coming elections with a boot to their arses ! :tup:

What do I see here, you no longer friends with lower-life-forms anymore -- Have you finally come to your senses? :blink:

Hes my brother from the Arab world ! :angry:

And I reserve the right to tease him & take digs at him ! :P

On a side note we're not hungry & starving - We've got a dearth of political leadership at the top that keep selling us out but would be kicked out in the coming elections with a boot to their arses ! :tup:

I am not in the mood for kidding as I have just got home from work, tired and sleepy:sick:

Don't you think it's pathetic and disgusting when you see people (again) who are supposed to be your brothers who should get happy for a possibility of the unity of six Muslim countries and rather get filled of jealousy and start attacking them? And if KSA was a lapdog of USA then Pakistan is what?

Look, I know that this is childish, but in politics there is not a thing called a puppet, it's just interests in which one county may look a puppet and the another one is a master but this is not true and I don't believe in it.

Here is a quote from the Brother wishing you well
you will stay poor and weak, while they are enjoying prosperity and growth. Huge industrial tech cities are being built, planning to be among the first world countries while you still looking for food and water,

I am losing my strength as food and water shortages are hitting hard here in pakistan. but some one calling me oh my bad sending smoke signals and they wanted to know about the Ex House of Saud Brother or Allie Saddam and they wanna know if any body seen him lately since he went missing in 1990s last seen he and his army were going to House of Saud for Jobs in those mega industrial Cities.

I would appreciate if u could ask your Arab Brother P.s please don't send reply with pigeon as we have not advance to that tech yet.

Unfortunately, I don't see this agreement going anywhere .
UAE, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait are nervous and reluctant about it. Unsurprisingly because they don't want to lose power to Riyadh.
Like I said before, the only way to unite GCC is to invade these countries, starting with Qatar!. That is easy, but convincing UN security council to recognize it will much more difficult since it will be the most powerful country in the middle east.

You know if that did happen ya Saddam, it would absolutely lead to:

1- Partition of KSA.
2- KSA will spend the money of the oil left paying for copensations to those countries and rebuilding the country.
3- The end of Arabs as a one pact.

I hope you never get a management position not even a school principal.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom